Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yup agree with u, but as per priest said, meethi only give waris, and hope after some time rani go back to chameliThn may b planning some huge plans widout evn revealing to her mother..
Meethi should bcum pregnant give waris to the house..bt i dnt want Rani as tat waris 😭
but ambika is really pregnant this tym may be with some one and me too feel like banging my head on wall, when I saw ambi and malavika, hate them to the coreSorry for so negative , but I wish if she is really pregnant, then miscarriage should happen !!!!
I fell like banging my head on the wall when her scenes come