Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

The paragraph in bold... How do you write so beautifully? 

Enjoyed the rest of the take a lot Indi di. even for an episode like this your takes has such a nice flow to it.

I don't need convincing when the hero reaches the heroine just in time to catch her as she falls or revive her with his heartbeats or if the dupatta knows just where to fly, but I can't rationalize things which just don't feel right inside. It is hard to explain how much we feel for the show or why we feel the way we do. Why we are indignant on behalf of ASR on his silence. Why we know the character apparently even more than his creators and feel enraged when he is played with. But all of here are testimony to this inexplicable feeling. 

art is i guess when you can convince somebody that dupattas fly and speak... that the man will be right there right then when you will fall, which of course, you must.

and yes, once it feels not right... that's it. no matter how hard you try, it is just not right.

how do i write so well? okay, i usually rely on plenty of bhang and the ishara of the dupatta. sometimes i stare brooding at the pool by my bedroom, and especially, yelling at op releases the finest kind of writing in me.

thanks, rhea, for reading. i really do wish i could write well... but am always grateful when anyone likes my  rant.

oh, and we not only know the man, we love him. his creators love money and the easy way out.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 293

House of Pain

The relationship between a brother and a sister is a very special one; she mothers her brother and he protects her from any harm. But something has happened that has deeply scarred Anjali and she wants to be left alone.  She doesn't want his protection.  

I can understand her mental state. she really wanted to be alone. Or moreover her brother got her husband out from The house. But she completely became oblivious that her brother also came from near death.

How can all this be happening?  How could her perfect life just smash to smithereens?

He places Khushi in bed to sleep after the ordeal.  Her cheek leaning on his hand, the hand that protected her and brought her out of harm's way; the hand that held her lifeless body as she lay in his arms.  The hand that tried to revive her, his hands.  The hands of the man she loves.πŸ‘

When he leaves her she knows and she watches this pained man walk out of the room.

The house is in turmoil, saddened by the events of the day, even Payal and Akash's relationship has been affected. (Stupid in my POV but actors begging for more screen time, but I didn't care about them at this point.  It was sad because the CV's could have created a broader storyline with these young, shy lovers and then I might have been more interested).

I also agree. But I somehow can't blame akash that much, as Payal hid such a big thing from him. he should be indignant in that circumstance.

He walks around not knowing what to do. He feels helpless.  I am sure he is wandering around his house emoting with the energy of sadness, wondering how can he make things better.  His sister in his thoughts; the one who has always been there for him, the one who knows him, who heard his first words, who he can tell anything to?  But she is not ready now to see him or even speak to him.  He recalls all that she has ever said to him, she has tied Rakhi to him so lovingly, she is the one who reminded him after her accident how important it was to tell the person who means anything to you that you love them, he remembers their relationship.  His heart hurts and Khushi is right there.  She hesitantly walks down the stairs, looking quite ethereal in white, and sits beside him placing her hand on his "brokened" shoulder.  She feels his pain and reassures him with no words, resting her head on his shoulder and she caresses his arm.She looks up almost looking for confirmation...is this okay? Are you okay? His eyes answer her with a blinking nod and he places his hand upon her.  It is only then she rests her head against his shoulder again. 

this is one of the very deep communication between Arnav and Khushi. I just loved the silent talk.

The couple, sitting there silently in support of each other, is in great pain.

Anjali is laying on her bed weeping as she recalls her husband's disgrace.  Naniji is watching and it hurts her to see her granddaughter in pain but then she notices Anjali closing her eyes as if she is sleeping and she sees Khushi come to Di's room.  Anjali had heard her footsteps and feigned sleeping.  Khushi says that it is good she is resting and shows her concern for not being well. 

*This scene was so sad to me.  Khushi who loves Di, as much as Arnav is being punished because of Shyam and Anjali's blinded love.  

Naniji sees Anjali's ploy and her pain. She brings Khushi to Arnav.  She wants to speak to them.  They are in Nani's room and she tells them she just doesn't believe what has happened.  Shyam has always taken care of the well being of the family and Anjali.  The whole family is puzzled and confused by the events of the day.  So many allegations she just doesn't understand. With a firm hand on her knee, Arnav states that he has no doubt.  He has known Shyam's real face for a long time now. Since Akash got married, he says looking at Khushi, "since he got married to Khushi," his eyes filled with remorse.  He knew then Shyam was a filthy man.  The screen replays the terrace scene.  He continues, that he misconstrued someone and it was the biggest mistake of his life not trusting Khushi. His eyes filled with remorse, Khushi's filled with guilt... a guilt for an act that she had no control of.  Arnav explains more to Nani who is still in disbelief and again he says he misconstrued and had mistaken Khushi for being with Shyam.  Again he repeats a very big mistake on his part.  Nani starts to cry and Khushi reaches out to her with tears of guilt in her eyes.  Anjali has gone through so much and now he has broken her heart.  What if all this affects the unborn child?  They must give her a chance to recover from this trauma for however long it takes.  Nani tells Khushi to stay away from Anjali as not to remind her of this terrible tragedy. Khushi agrees to stay away from Anjali.

The next morning Arnav comes to Di's room with breakfast and starts a poem they use to say to each other when they fought, "Sweeter than toffee and more sour than tamarind, my dear sister is a bit sour and sweet," but Anjali doesn't go along with it. He continues, "My brother is very rude, he hurts his sister..." and she remembers the rest he is my short tempered yet sweet brother,' but doesn't chime in.

She won't eat from his hand.  He places the tray on the table frustrated and his phone rings.  He answers the phone and walks out the door. (Not a good move when you are trying to make someone feel better!)πŸ˜†

His phone always intrudes when he is engrossed in something important, as his phone always rings when tries to kiss Khushi.πŸ˜† I wish it doesn't ring when he makes love to her.😳

Khushi comes into their room with a tray and Arnav's medicine and a glass of water on it.  He is at poolside doing business.  He looks at her as she takes out his medicine.  He quietly says that he must go to the office for a while, he doesn't want to since of the situation at home but he has to and will be back in 30 minutes.  He looks at Khushi who really does look saddened as well by this situation and he walks to her asking is she okay?  I love his concern for her as well as Di.  He knows she is hurting too.  And she responds back she is fine but him?  She asks him how can he take care of Di if he doesn't take care of himself?  He responds that his sister hasn't eaten yet and she reminds him that he must be in top shape to take care of his sister.  She knows he too hasn't eaten yet and she won't let him go to the office unless he takes his medicine.  She hands it to him with the glass of water.  He takes it and what ensues is one of the cutest scenes I will remember about IPK.

She takes the tray and tries to leave going first to the right and then to the left only to accidentally run into the apologetic Arnav but then her mischievous husband plays a game with her and blocks her way, swaying in the direction of every step she takes, blocking her. He looks at her with his infamous lopsided grin.  She looks up at him and realizes his play, in embarrassment her hooded eyes slightly look away and a slight grin escapes from her lips. 

I bet her heart that stopped beating just the day before is beating a mile a minute now.

Oh yeah, her heart sure was haywire at the flirtatious move of her sexy husband.
The last scene which will continue on the next episode is also one of my most favorite scene. i actually love every scenes of IPK where Arnav and Khsuhi were showen in a same frame. i am just too obsessed by them.πŸ˜ƒ

enjoyed your take and marked the lines red what I loved most.
Have some comments above.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

there is nothing to post from this episode, so posting gif from one of my favorite Arshi scene.

Episode289

This episode is all about Shyma's flippancy, his insolence and tirade against Khushi and the whole raizada family's ignorance and insensibility. Shyam's misdeed was covert, shrouded with secrecy. And now after doing so much mayhem, fate had brought him in front of everybody and threw him in the middle of the quagmire. And entrapped Khushi in a tangled web what will be arduous for her to unravel.

Mami reveals where Arnav was for last fifteen days, he didn't go to Scotland, he actually got kidnapped. All became awe-inspiring to hear this. Nani almost wilts to hear such shocking news. Anjali is dumbfounded. She comes close to Arnav and cups his face lovingly,

"Is it true?"...she still can't believe what she just heard.  Arnav nods his head slightly, but he doesn't want to give her stress, so that he says, he is fine. Khushi says to Anjali that this is true. Akash is also bewildered that his mom knows everything, but he doesn't know.

Mami now directly put the blame on Khushi, because of her she couldn't tell the family, otherwise she tried to tell so many times and Arnav indeed was kidnapped. Arnav tries to interrupt, but he doesn't. Khushi looks at Mami with disbelief, after knowing that the goons threatened to kill Arnav; then how cum she is blaming her! Her eyes flush in a show of defiance.

Mami adds, she was helping Khushi also to find Arnav, but suddenly she came to know such truth what just changed everything. Her words again make everybody startled. Akash asks Arnav who kidnapped him and except Khushi why nobody knows about this matter! Is Akash indirectly accusing Khushi to be involved in his kidnapping!

I just can't believe is this the same Akash who once commented...Khushiji kitni pagal hai, magar achchi hai, bilkul alag.

Arnav defends Khsuhi, that cause the kidnappers didn't want to let anybody know. But Mami is still incredulous, why they kidnapped him. They didn't even ask any ransom. Khushi replies that they didn't want ransom, their intention was something else. Payal also dithers to hear her sister's words,

"what she is saying? And why didn't she tell her anything?"

Khushi says that she couldn't cause, she could put Arnav's life in danger by doing so.

Anjali again caresses Arnav's face. She can't fathom, that he was kidnapped and why they did so. Khushi says, they wanted to kill him. Shyam looks at Khushi in a jolt. And the whole family cowers to hear such horrible thing. Anjali hugs Arnav again.

Anjali got a great chance to touch arnav. Smart woman! mauke paar chauka maar rahi hai.

it's time for Mami to ravage Khushi. She asks her disdainfully,

"Phati saree, if you know so much, then tell who were those people? And what kind of enmity he had with Arnav and why did they want to kill bitua? "

Khushi knows it will be difficult for Anjali to hear the bitter truth, so she comes to Anjali and holds her hand to give her support. She couldn't reveal shyam's truth just because of her weakness. Remember, she came to RM with determination to tell everything about shyam to Raizada family. But Anjali's folly and her blind love for her husband compelled her to keep it secret. Khushi tells her that after knowing the truth she will be shocked and will be in pain, but she also can't tolerate it any longer.

"I will have to tell you the truth."

Arnav is also perturbing, how Anjali will react to know about her husband's knavery.

Mami again berates Khushi, "Phati Saree don't start another Ramayan."

She doesn't want to ponder Khsuhi and turns to Arnav and rather wants to know from him,

Who were they and why did they want to kill you?"

Without much ado Khushi says, "that man is here, in this room, in front of everybody." Trepidation flashes from the hazel of her eyes. She slowly turns to Shyam and asks him, "Isn't it shyam ji?"

Mami is the one who reacts first. Shyam feigns innocence asks her what she is saying!

"No argument can save you today. Today I'll unveil you in front of all. Who are you and how are you?" ..Khushi adds with despise.

Anjali already is in denial. She is not ready to hear anything. So naturally she stops Khushi, "What baseless thing you are saying? How can you say such thing against my husband?"

Khushi is embroiling to see her state. Her pensive face becomes crestfallen. She is in complete resentment while revealing this harsh reality. Anjali convulses to hear her accusation. She holds Arnav and says with pique, how her husband can kidnap her brother! Mami also does not believe Khushi, she charges her, what she is rambling?

Shyam takes advantage of everybody's disbelief. He asks Khushi, "How can you put such filthy accusation on me."

Khushi eyes glints with confidence, she is not accusing him wrongly, but telling the truth. He concocted this entire plot. Shyam again pretends to be innocent, why he will do such thing? Anjali also gets a chance to defend her devil husband. She says Khushi, what frenzy she is saying. She must've misunderstood something.

"I'm telling you the truth."...Khushi holds her hand to comfort her. it's not palatable for Nani also. Khushi tells with determination that he is the one behind Arnav's kidnapping.

Mami asks Khushi,  "So many days she helped her to find evidence of the kidnapping. But she never found anything against damadji." 

Khushi says in her repartee that, she has all the evidence.

"He is the one who conspired to kidnap Arnavji sitting in this house. He deceived us all. You remember about the tape where we saw some men took Arnav out from the airport!"

Mami assents, but she didn't see damadji anywhere. Then how she is so sure that he is behind this?

I didn't know that mami is such a crass! Mami petty brain didn't think that how Shyam could come in front of Arnav to kidnap him! Didn't she hear that she wanted to divorce Anjali! A man who can think to divorce such a devoted wife, can kidnap her brother too. All this misunderstanding was tough to watch. If only mamiji known what NK and Khushi were finding out. The time mamiji told Shyam she know he said yes to divorce I felt hopeful. But overall mamiji was interrogating Khushi and not being as hard on Shyam.

Shyam adds, in what basis she can say that!

"Cause you wanted the property, by any cost. That's why you blackmailed me to take Arnavji's sign on those papers, where it was written that Arnavji gave all his property on your name."

Everybody is flabbergasted again.

"It is lie, all nonsense." Shaym dissimulate in hostile accusatory tone and turns towards Anjali first, cause he knows how to dupe his dolt wife! Khushi antagonizes him strongly, neither, she is lying nor she is talking any nonsense.

"You compelled me to take Arnavji's signature on those fake papers."

Shyam knows very well that Khushi doesn't have those papers. So he took the advantage of it, he tells her to bring those papers.

"I don't have those papers, because you stole that, and that day when Arnavji left for London. And then you got him kidnapped."  

Shyam accuses Khushi for getting insane and again he tries to use Anjali's weakness. Anjali now tries to make khushi understand not to say such thing whithout proof. "May be you don't know what you are saying."

"I know very well what I'm saying. When we were worried for Arnavji for some days, then he was the one who made Arnavji called us, because we were about to call the police. When I came to know where Arnavji had been kept, he shifted him to some other place. Or moreover the gifts what we got, he sent those, not Arnavji." ..Khushi elucidates everything, like a prowess without cowardice. she knows all about his misdeed, but this time everybody needs to know after he did such cardinal sin of trying to kill Arnav and hers as well.

Shyam wants to know, does she have any proof against him? Khushi replies that, she has the evidence, the blood stain mark what she found in his shoes was Arnav's. Khushi tries to remind Anjali, what she asked about Arnav's blood group. Cause she wanted to make sure the blood stain what she found in shyam's shoes is Arnav's or not. And her doubt was correct; she came to know that it was Arnav's blood was in Shyam's shoes. Shyam pretends he doesn't know anything about that. He disgruntles, as he never met Saale saheb then how his blood came on his shoes!

Khushi has that prove too. Cause, she tested the blood. Shyam anticipates that he is getting caught, so he again tries to seek Anjali's soft corner. He thinks Khushi is crossing all her border. That blood stain matched with sale sahab blood group doesn't prove anything. As a lawyer, he has to go to hospital or police station, so naturally sometimes blood stain comes to his clothes. Or moreover how she stooped so low to check their room furtively...shyam tries to aberate them from reality.

Everybody became taciturn, what to believe and what not. Khushi tries to convince Anjali not to believe him. His work is to prove wrong as right and right as wrong.

Shyam assails Khushi more, " if you are saying the truth, then where are the proofs?"

Khushi retorts, she had all the proofs in her phone, what he snatched from her when she went to rescue Arnav.

Shyam jeers her scathingly, "You don't have proof, but have more accusation and blame."

"So you think, this are all excuses, still I can prove you are behind all this. "

shyam's insinuation acerbates khushi and she takes a pause to retaliate him,

"Arnavji's passport and boarding pass is with you. On the day of Raksha Pooja I found it in your briefcase."

"As you know so many things then tell me what I supposed to do with that passport, would put the seal of Scotland there. "  shyam replies.

"Yes you wanted to do so. And I also heard you were talking with that travel agent."

Shyam now wants to delineate Khushi an insane person and he thinks with her imagination, she crossed all her limits.

"Going inside my room without my permission, search my stuffs, investigate behind my back, how could she dare!"

"I dared the way how you dared to become a threat for Arnavji's life."  Khushi defends his accusation prowingly, she just can't relinquish so easily.

"I did nothing. For god sake stop this false allegation. Everyone of this room knows very well, you don't have any proof to prove your nonsense."...Shyam tries to manipulate everybody by his shenanigan. All are in impediment and the air envelopes with an impregnable silence. They just didn't recover from one bout of extreme shock of Arnav's kidnapping news, now this drama, obviously they are nonplussed.

But I am flummoxed to see Arnav's nonchalance. Shyam was literally prosecuting his wife and giving her mental trauma and he was completely silent. We know he is a laconic man, but he never tolerated anyone abuse Khushi physically or mentally. He literally beaten up those goons in naninital just to push Khushi. He even was not in relationship with her and now when Khushi is his wife, why he is letting Shyam assail her with afflictive words!  I guess not him only his personality also kidnapped. Why Khushi needed proof of her words! When she is saying shyam is reprehensible, then why nobody is believing her?

Anyway, when Shyam was cornering Khushi and made her fell in the dirty cesspool,, NK comes there as her savior. He is so delectable to see her safe at home. He searched her in so many places, but couldn't find her any where. Then his look goes to Arnav. He gets overwhelmed to se him and hugs him.

"Nannav mere bhai, I'm so glad that you are safe." He is so proud of Khushi that finally she brought Arnav home safely. Khushi thanks dm that NK is back at the right time. He knows who kidnapped Arnav. She turns to everybody and tells them that they do not believe her, but they sure will trust nk. She again comes to Anjali and tells her since NK came from abroad, he has been helping her to find Arnav. Khushi tells NK that as he knows everything about the kidnapping and he also knows Shyam is behind it, so he should tell everything to the family, cause they have the right to know the truth. Khushi looks at everybody and Shyam veers his look from her in agitation.

"Yes, khushiji is saying absolute truth, jiju is behind all this. And this man kidnapped nannav, jiju." ..After taking a pause NK spurts out the ultimate truth in a voice laden with contempt. I was scared when the pause happened.

Shyam accuses him for getting insane along with Khushi.

"You are lying jiju. We are not, because we know well, what is the truth. We found it out."

Shyam again refutes strongly, that khushi is also saying she is telling the truth. NK pleads him not to blame Khushi any more, cause he doesn't know what she tolerated because of him.

"Because of me? So let me hear what she tolerated."  The imprudent guy's audacity startled me. "Please, don't compel me to open my mouth. Both me and you know that what khushi is saying is true." NK replies with abhorrence

"NK Bhai, what she cooked in front of you, you believed it. And you accepted it. But it's not necessary that she is right. Just think, what you know, what she told you."

Sly Shyam tries to manipulate NK. He is a good lawyer for sure. I wonder how cum he didn't succeed in his carrier. haha!

"No, not at all jiju. I also witnessed so many things and heard also." NK roils.

"Ok let me hear what you heard?" Shyam instigate NK imprudently. Khushi perturbs again and Anjali looks at Shyam with a question.

"I heard you talking with the travel agent to put stamp on passport. So everybody can think Arnav is in Scotland."

Shyam anticipates, he is getting caught, so he throws more question to NK to confuse him, "So where did you hear this?"

"Right behind you, in your room.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMNif9ZgT4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to coldy

Such a difficult episode to watch Sohara. You captured all the details of Shyam's waqalat against Khushi. Reading your take am feeling worked up again. your first line summed it well. And great comment about Arnav's personality also getting kidnapped. I never liked these melodramatic loud scenes in IPK. Somehow they never left as much of an impact as the subtle scenes. Though I was happy khushi finally spoke up and refused to keep silent even when di was not willing to listen. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
just posted aana toh tha hi and a vm here... see if you would like to... though i feel like hauling everyone across, i shall be sweet and polite... just like my lovely asr.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113860456
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 259

Wo baat!

Chupke se kaanon mein aayi ek awaaz
Ubharne lage dil ke jazbaat
Awaaz ne di, dil ki saugaat
Kya sach mein kahi hai unhone wo baat?

Har kyun ki vajah aaj milgayi
Har adhuri baat poori ho gayi
Jaise sunli kisine ek arse ki fariyaad
Yakeen nahi hota ki kahi hai unhone wo baat

Yun achanak se kaise bahaar aa gayi?  
Unke katu kathan mein mithaas aa gayi?
Jaane bangaye wahaan kaise halaat
Itni asaani se kaise kehdi unhone wo baat?

Translation:
Quietly in my ears a voice came in
Emotions of the heart came forth
The voice gave the gift of heart
Did he really say those words?

Today got the reason for every why
Every unfinished talk got completed
As if someone heard the long due plea
Can't believe that he said those words

How did the spring arrive suddenly?
Sweetness came into his bitter utterances?
Wonder what the situation became there
How did he say so easily those words? 

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 294

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrVsRxWA10[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday, 11th July 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 11th july 2012 promo(Anjali Missing), Episode 294
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_52EAVF-YQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
QUOTE=sohara]

Originally posted by: Horizon

Sohara,

I only want to cup his face, kiss his forehead... and obsess him from a distance..πŸ˜†
me not too keen on other things...you can do what all you want with him...if khushi tumhari baal nahi noch legi tho.. ..πŸ˜†

Khushi uski khud ki baal kiyu noch lengi. mai to Khushi hoon. I mean my soul inserts in Khushi's body, when i do all the ahem ahem with him.
Aur aap to anjali ki tarha sharrif ho, chance pe dance marte ho. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Sohara, aakhir ramanchi karne lagee of being khushi...😊

And don't take arnavji for granted and underestimate Di type obsessions , we can potentially spoil ANY moment...samjhi tum..πŸ˜ƒ 
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 258

Khushi, I love you

I had called to say that I was ok
Remove all worries in the hearts that lay
Your thought, your name touched a deep core
Unbridled emotions brought forth ashore

I had left you alone like a heartless beast
To my own heart never paid any heed
Strenuous it became going away far
Doors of the heart finally broke ajar

Every moment thereon I have thought of you
Every time I feared if I'd ever see you
Something I wished to tell you long before
Every day wondered if I'd ever tell you

As life hangs in balance on treacherous hands
Uncertain of the phase where our future stands
Overwhelmed to get this single chance
My heart leaps out to an uncanny prance

As I hold the line I can sense it's you
The breeze brings in the breath of you
I can feel the state in which you are 
I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you

Beautiful Durga diπŸ‘

The underlined is what was the true message.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 259

Wo baat!

Chupke se kaanon mein aayi ek awaaz
Ubharne lage dil ke jazbaat
Awaaz ne di, dil ki saugaat
Kya sach mein kahi hai unhone wo baat?

Har kyun ki vajah aaj milgayi
Har adhuri baat poori ho gayi
Jaise sunli kisine ek arse ki fariyaad
Yakeen nahi hota ki kahi hai unhone wo baat

Yun achanak se kaise bahaar aa gayi?  
Unke katu kathan mein mithaas aa gayi?
Jaane bangaye wahaan kaise halaat
Itni asaani se kaise kehdi unhone wo baat?

Translation:
Quietly in my ears a voice came in
Emotions of the heart came forth
The voice gave the gift of heart
Did he really say those words?

Today got the reason for every why
Every unfinished talk got completed
As if someone heard the long due plea
Can't believe that he said those words

How did the spring arrive suddenly?
Sweetness came into his bitter utterances?
Wonder what the situation became there
How did he say so easily those words? 

Durga di , LovelyπŸ‘

That underlined is my favorite.wo bast, love the title😊