Aww thanx hope u will like it πŸ˜ƒ
Updating in a couple of minutes πŸ˜ƒ
Will try to update sooner this time πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aneezarp27

interestin' teaser.
And i can understand, i hate college too..ugh! Esp examss!
Take your time :)

Aww thanx hope u will like it πŸ˜ƒ
IKR I hate exams especially entrance exams they are to nerve wrecking and torture 
updating in a couple of minutesπŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

love u FariπŸ€—
yes we r waiting

Love u to πŸ€—
I was scared everyone was gonna hate me because I haven't updated in forever πŸ˜†
Wont make u wait any longer πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaarasateddy

Ok thanks update .soon :)

Updating right now πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail
Updating right now πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Chapter 23 

After a 10 minute drive to the hospital which felt like a eternity for Zoya, they finally had reached the hospital. Asad was still unconscious. He was wheeled into the ICU to be checked on. Zoya was crying seeing Asad like that. Her tears were falling as if a waterfall was in her eyes. She just wouldn't stop crying. She wouldn't let go of Asad's hand even when the doctors were asking for her to let go of his hands.

Doctor: Please Ms. let go of his hands we need to check on his injuries to make sure he isn't bleeding internally.

Zoya: No Doctor please let me go with him. He needs me right now I cant leave him in this position!

Doctor: We understand but Ms. We need you to let us check him we cant be late. If you delay it could get more critical if we don't check his injuries and brain. He will be in good care.

Zoya: But-

Here walked in Humiera and Ayaan with Khushi

The doctors and nurses noticed this and very stealthy they took Asad into the ICU leaving behind 2 broken people

One Zoya who broke seeing her Asad in that critical condition thinking it is her fault that this is happing while as

Armaan was heartbroken and devastated seeing the girl he loves in love with another guy and her crying for him forgetting about himself.

Asad was in the ICU fighting for his life. He had sustained a bad head injury and had some internal bleeding due to the impact one had due to the bike race. Asad had lost all conciseness. The doctors were getting worried for Asad's health because he wasn't showing any sign of recovery to the doctor.

Nurse: he is sinking

While this was happening, Zoya was broken down while Armaan was trying to comfort her but she wouldn't listen to him. In her head she was blaming Armaan for seeing Asad in this state.

Armaan: Zoya please calm down. Asad will be ok

Zoya: leave.. Me . Alone

Armaan: Zoya please listen to me I didn't mean to do that I just lost track Of the bike and I accidentally crashed into him. I didn't mean it. Please believe me.

Zoya: I don't want to listen to anything! I just want Asad to be ok!

Armaan was heartbroken seeing his best friend, the girl he was in love with so angry at him that she didn't want to talk to him. Never in there lives had Zoya got so angry that she wouldn't want to talk or see Armaan.

Armaan: Zoya please

Zoya just left that time and went to the prayer room.

Zoya: Allah please make Asad ok. This is all my fault if I had trusted him and not listened to Tanveer then none of this would have happened. Please if you want to punish someone punish me. He doesn't deserve this. Please just make him better. Please

Zoya started to read namaaz for Isha.

Right after she finished One of Asad's nurses came running into the prayer room.

Nurse: Ms. please hurry up the doctor has called all the people who came in with Asad.

Zoya: is.. Is he ok?

Nurse: I'm sorry I don't know if he is or not the doctor just told me to call everyone because no one was outside so I came here.

Zoya: yes I'm coming

Zoya ran down the hallway to see all her friends

Zoya: what happened is Asad ok?

Doctor: Ms. Zoya... There was a Miracle Asad is ok. We thought he wouldn't survive because of his injury but he is fine. Your prayers must have really worked because this is no less then a miracle that he survived.

Zoya breathed a sigh of relief that he is ok.

Zoya: thank you Allah. Miya that Asad is ok. Can I see him?

Doctor:  yes. He was actually calling your name even when he was unconsciousness  he only remembered you.

Zoya's heart swelled hearing this but then her guilt also kicked in. She then ran to Asad's room tears streaming down her eyes, her eyes puffy, her whole face was still pale from before.

She walked into the room to see Asad hooked up to IV. He was awake and was looking up at the ceiling. He looked lost in his thoughts and Zoya was wondering what he could be thinking of. Asad heard some noise from the door so he looked and saw who his eyes were looking for. Zoya.

Asad gave her a small smile to Zoya and Zoya walked towards Asad. One thing that bothered Asad was her tears which had always bothered him from day 1. Zoya came up to him and went up to him and sat on the stool. Zoya slowly put her hand on Asad's cheeks and Asad moved closer to her hand as if gravitating towards her warmth. He closes his eyes on contact of her hand. Zoya just couldn't stop crying. She was cursing herself inside feeling guilty that this was all her fault. Asad couldn't see tears in her eyes. So he moved a little and wiped her tears with his thumbs and nodded his head in an no signaling her to stop crying.

(Mitwa)                

Zoya: I'm sorry Asad... I'm so sorry

She was sobbing at this point

Asad: Zo-

Zoya- no Asad please don't stop me today. Please

Asad just nodded his head

Zoya: this is all my fault that this happened. If I had just listened to you that day when you were trying to explain none if this would have happened. I didn't trust you. I can't believe I didn't trust you. I hate myself for this. Her did I ever doubt your love. I am sorry Asad that I didn't trust you. I just saw that and assumed the worst in you. Please forgive me Asad even though I know I don't deserve forgiveness for what I have done. The reason your are here is because of me. How can you love me Asad this much that you would do all this? Why Asad? I should be in this place instead of you-

Asad covered her mouth to stop her from talking. He had anger in his eyes thinking of her being in the hospital

Asad: enough! You said what you had to say now it's my turn. Zoya I can never imagine you in this place never in a million years I want you in this place. I love you to much to see you in pain, you asked why I love you right? I love you because you are my life, my breath, my angel. You are the reason Zoya that I wake up everyday excited to see you and your beautiful face. Zoya you are the reason I live. Yes I was hurt with what happened but I am also at fault for this. I should have told you the truth. If I told you this then this wouldn't have happened either. Zoya it was destiny that this happened. And look at the good thing that even though we were away from each other are relation got much stronger.

Zoya was I'm awe hearing Asad say all that and she fell in love with him once again hearing his confession.

Zoya: really? So you don't hate me?

Asad just chuckled at her innocence

Asad: how can I hate my own life?

Zoya blushed at this and still had tears in her eyes.

Asad: Zoya please stop crying. You know this injury doesn't hurt as much as your tears are hurting me. Please stop crying. For me.

Zoya wiped her tears

Zoya: I love you Asad

Asad smiled and his heart soared on Hearing her say I love you and the heart monitor also went crazy because his heart beat had risen hearing her say that.

Zoya saw that and blushed at how that his heart beat had risen.

Asad's I love you to Zoya. More then you can imagine. Now can I please have a hug?

He asked in a very cute way which Zoya smiled at and blushed at.

Zoya: but... You are hooked up to so many wires and IV's that I don't want to hurt you.

Asad: Zoya how much hurt I have been being away from you is nothing even comparable to this pain. So I think I will be fine. I want a hug... Pleaseee

Zoya just got up and started to walk to Asad who was on the hospital bed and was confused on how to hug him.

Asad saw her in confusion any got up and pulled her flush against him. He was hugging her as if he never had hug her before. Zoya was shocked at how Asad had pulled her to him. She was blushing a lot at this action and just responded equally to the hug. Asad himself had tears of happiness in his eyes to finally have his life his Zoya back into his life. He felt as if he was brought back to life with her in his arms. This for him was were he felt the most serenity and calmness in his life.

Zoya herself felt at ease being I'm Asad's arms. She felt so relaxed being back in his arms. She felt as of she was home and protected being with him in his arms. She hid herself further into his arms to feel more protected And secure with him.

Asad's hands went up to her back as he felt her crying once again. He moved his hand up and down trying to soothe her and get her to stop crying the more he rubbed her back the more she hid herself into the crook of his neck. The hug turned from a emotional hug to a passionate hug. Asad's hands were roaming all over Zoya's back while Zoya just kept snuggling into his embrace. Zoya was on the bed and almost in his lap. Neither of them wanted to break the hug. They could have stayed there with each other's in there embrace for eternity.

Asad moved a little back while Zoya also moved back and they stared into one another's eyes. There bodies were touching and if either of them moved even a little they would end up kissing each other. Asad was about to move and kiss her and right when he was about to...

Knock

Knock

Knock

Zoya sprang off the bed and was blushing as they were about to kiss. She tried fixing her hair to make herself look more presentable.

Asad was on cloud 9. He didn't want this moment to end and cursed whoever was at the door.

Asad: come in

In walks a nurse. She was a young nurse and when she walked in she was ogling at Asad and to her bad luck Zoya saw that. Zoya was close to ripping her eyes for ogling her Asad.

Nurse: I am here to give you a sponge bath.

Zoya: EXCUSE ME!!!

Asad and the nurse looked at her. The nurse looked at her and Zoya could have burned her with how much fury she had in her eyes. The nurse got scared looking at Zoya being the lioness she had within her.

Nurse: yes mam... We ...uh... I have to give Asad his sponge bath.

Zoya: firstly call him Mr. Asad! You should call him by his first name!  Secondly can't we get a male nurse to give him a sponge bath?

Nurse: I'm sorry mam there are no male nurses here this is my duty to give sponge both to the patients.

Zoya: well I don't feel comfortable with you giving him a sponge bath!

Nurse: would you like to do it then?!?!

Zoya: I might as well! At least he is mine not yours!!!

Nurse: and you are?

Zoya: I am his -

Asad: she is my wife. I would like it if she gives me a sponge bath if you don't mind!

Zoya was shocked hearing Asad call her as his wife but she didn't mind she actually felt at ease hearing him call her his wife it made her feel as if she was his.

Zoya: yes I am now please leave me and MY HUSBAND alone.

The nurse was sad to hear Asad married but she told Zoya what to do ad left giving one last glance at Asad and Zoya just waved her bye. The nurse left while closing the door to give them privacy.

Zoya: idiot...

Asad: she was just helping and doing her job

Zoya glared at Asad and he shut up mouth by putting a finger to his lips like a obedient child.

Zoya: now I have to give you a sponge bath now...

She was blushing once again

Asad: yes. You have to because you wouldn't let the poor girl give me a sponge bath so now you have to give me a sponge Bath.

Zoya: but uhh Asad maybe I can call Arnav or Ayaan to help. Yes that's a good idea.

She was about to leave when Asad took hold of her hand and pulled her back to him. He made her come closer to him and pulled her towards himself and went closer her. He came close and whispered in her ear huskily

Asad: I said you will give me the sponge bath. Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan. I don't think you want any other person to look at your husbands body now would you ?

Zoya blushed even more hearing him all her Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan.

Zoya:but-

Asad- no buts you will have to give me a sponge bath or I will call the nurse once again and ask her to give me a sponge bath. Your choice.

Zoya was confused what to do. She would never let the nurse touch him. Asad wouldn't let Ayaan or Arnav come near him so it was only her, she sighed and finally gave in.

Zoya: Fine. I will do it.

Asad smiled at this seeing her blush.

Zoya: Asad take off your shirt

Asad: you do it. Remember I can't do it so Mrs. Khan please do it.

Zoya hesitantly unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of his shirt so his six packs were on display for her. Zoya was staring at him while he smirked seeing her reaction.

Asad: like what you see. Mrs. Khan?

Zoya: stop being besharm Asad! Now be quiet and let me give you a sponge bath.

Asad: yea ma'am . No Mrs. Khan

Zoya rolled her eyes and continued to give him a sponge bath while Asad kept playing with her and not leaving a chance to tease her.

Finally after a lot of teasing he let her clean him properly and get him ready. For one person this romantic gesture was a horrific site for him which was the heartbroken guy. Armaan.

Armaan had witnessed all of this and had tears in his eyes. He was happy for Zoya because he knew that she truly loved Asad, and devastated because he was in love with Zoya and wanted to be with her by her side. He hated seeing Zoya with any other guy but he was willingly ready to sacrifice his love for her if that meant her happiness. Armaan gave a sad smile and left the two love birds together.

Asad and Zoya were to happy to have each other back in there lives.

Asad: Zoya when can I go home I want to leave her?

Zoya: Asad you had a head injury! It is going to take time to heal so at least a week.

Asad: A WEEK???? Are you insane I am not going to be stuck here for a week. Nope. Not happening.

Zoya: Asad you have to, we cant take a risk it's a head injury. HEAD INJURY!

Asad: I know that Zoya!

He said with sarcasm

Zoya: Asad it's a big deal and until the doctor say you can leave you are not leaving from her no matter what.

Asad: But-

Zoya: No buts

Asad: Fine. By the way Zoya how is Armaan doing?

Zoya: Armaan?

Asad: Yes Zoya. Your best friend. Who I had a bet with. Remember? I think Zoya you need to go to the doctor and get your brain checked. You cant even remember your best friend.

Zoya: Not anymore

She mumbled to herself but Asad already heard what she said and was shocked at this

Asad: What?!?! What do you mean you aren't friends anymore?

Zoya: Nothing.

Asad: Zoya tell me what happened? Is everything ok?

Zoya: Yea. I will be back let me go check on your medicines from the doctor also your IV is getting empty so let me check on that. I will be back in a minute.

Before Asad could even react Zoya had ran out of the room and left from there leaving Asad confused and shocked on this.

Asad to himself: Why aren't Zoya and Armaan friends anymore? Did something happen? I have to figure out what happened.

After a while Zoya came back after getting Asad's medicine and talking to the doctor and thankfully for her Asad was allowed to be discharged tomorrow since his injuries were healing really fast. Zoya walked back into the room to see that Asad was fast asleep. She thought he looked really cute when he was asleep. She put down the medicine and went up to the bed and sat at the corner to make sure she did not disturb him. She was combing Asad's hair with her hands admiring him. Zoya being nave didn't see Asad move and didn't realize that Asad was actually up since she stepped foot inside the room. Asad had his eyes closed the whole time and then he felt Zoya put her hands in his hair. Zoya was about to move her hand away when she felt someone grab her hand. And obviously it was Asad. Then she realized that Asad had been awake the whole time and pretended to be asleep the whole time when he actually was just admiring her himself the whole time. When he felt Zoya withdraw her hand away from him he grabbed her hand to make sure she didn't leave. Zoya was astonished by this and was shocked.

Zoya: Asad. You were awake this whole time? And you didn't tell me why?

Asad: Well I love the feeling of your hand on my head so I didn't want to disturb you.

Zoya: That's so grateful of you to not disturb me

She said with sarcasm

Zoya: Anyways shut up and take your medicine now.

Asad: No

Zoya: What no?

Asad: I mean NO I wont take my medicine

Zoya: But why Asad!!!

Asad: You will feed me the medicines or I wont  take them that's my deal. Take it or leave it.

Zoya: Asad you are turning more besharm day by day

Asad: Its due to my company

Zoya: WHAT!!!! You mean to say that I am besharm???

Asad: Yea you are

Zoya: What have I done?

Asad: Do you not remember the nurse who came in and you scared her away.

Zoya: O really. Allah Miya whats wrong with you Mr. Khan

Asad: From Asad to Mr. Khan why?

Zoya: Because I want to. There is no rule that I cant call you Mr. Khan

Asad: Fine every time you call me Mr. Khan I will call you Mrs. Khan

Zoya: But I am not Mrs. Khan

Asad: You will be though so I am practicing

Zoya started to blush thinking of becoming Mrs. Khan

Zoya: Anyways now Asad eat your medicine

Asad: You know the deal you feed me then I will take the medicine and if not then I wont. Simple.

Zoya: Asad you are becoming to spoiled these days

Asad: Don't worry you spoil me now and I will spoil you a lot more when I am out of the hospital!

Zoya just smiled and gave Asad his medicine and made him drink water from her hands.

Zoya: Happy now?

Asad: Very

He sad with a big smile on his face.

Zoya: Asad good news is that the doctor said you can be discharged tomorrow because your injuries are healing much quicker then anticipated. Asad: That's amazing. Meaning I can start to spoil you must faster and also we can plan our wedding soon to then.

Zoya: Yea... Wait what????

Asad: Yes Zoya. Why are you so shocked we have to plan our wedding now to it has to be amazing. Just the way you want it.

Zoya: But Asad this soon?

Asad: Soon??? Are you crazy its been forever and clearly I can not wait anymore to be with you fully!

Zoya blushed once again hearing this

Zoya: Hmmm.

Asad: Zoya stop blushing please it makes my heart go crazy

Zoya: Asad now go to sleep so we can finally leave tomorrow and get out of here and go back home.

Asad: Yes. But Zoya shouldn't you be going home to now? Aapi must be worried and also were would you sleep I don't want you to sleep on the couch it must be really uncomfortable .

Zoya: No Asad I am not leaving you here alone. There is no way I am leaving you by yourself especially in this state you are in.

Asad: But where will you sleep then? Unless you want to sleep in the bed with me? I don't mind at all.

Zoya: Ok

The night isn't over yet. What will happen between them. Will Zoya actually sleep in the same bed as Asad or will she go home or sleep on the couch? What will happen because the night is still young. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys missed me? Hehehehe I hope u all dont hate me I know I haven't update in like forever just never had time. I hope this update makes up for it. Im so scared to see if you liked this or not. I spent the whole day writing this even in the car LOL πŸ˜†

Also since many of u dont want me to end this story I wont end it :) 

But please give me some more ideas on what you want to read I will try my best to make sure I can include all of what you want to read and not disappoint you all. 

I love you all so much and thanx for sticking by me πŸ˜ƒ

Its 2am here and my hands are hurting and my eyes are closing now so Good night u all 

Hope u like this update

please make sure you all post your amazing comments and amazing likes they are the reason I am writing only for u all πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love

Faria πŸ€—