Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Dipsi_

Beautiful update..loved it

Cant wait for part 8

thankyou :)
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have become one of my favourite writers in IF in.a very short period. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE reading u 🤗
This is one another master update by you 👍🏼
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: debomaaneet

You have become one of my favourite writers in IF in.a very short period. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE reading u 🤗
This is one another master update by you 👍🏼

oh thats a huge honour, thank you 😊😊😊
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very very very very very very nice update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon 
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after reading teri deewani, i came here straight and read it all in one go- and again loved it!😆👏
pls pm me when you update - going to send you buddy request 😳
maya252 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

after reading teri deewani, i came here straight and read it all in one go- and again loved it!😆👏
pls pm me when you update - going to send you buddy request 😳

oh thank you so much, I'm glad you liked both teri deewani and BOFA :)
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story!
Loved the different concept.

-Sona
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is such a brilliantly entertaining story! Following all 3 of your works now! Looking forward to the next update. Wonder how the mission will work out! 
maya252 thumbnail

this one will take some time buddy, im not in the right frame of mind to write it right now, but you'll get a maha update of it by saturday or sunday :)
maya252 thumbnail
I know I promised a maha update, but the puja shopping has eaten up most of  my time, sorryyy 😭
Thanking you guys once again for all those lovely comments that encourages me to continue, thank you so much 😃 happy reading

Breath of Fresh Air

CHAPTER 8

Ishita woke up early in the morning and silently made way to the Bhalla house. She softly knocked on Raman's door; she impatiently waited for a while before storming into his room and called out

"Raman... Raman uthiye plan start karna hai aaj se". He didn't move an inch; she called out again to no avail. With no other option she shook him slightly and when even that didn't work, she shook him violently. He woke up with a jerk. The first thing that he saw was Ishita's face hovering over him

"Arre yaar, phir se sapna, doctor dikhana parega mujhe" he mumbled

"kuch bola aapne?" she asked

"yeh toh bol bhi rahi hai, pichle baar toh chup thi; lagta hai har sapne me ek ek nayi cheez add hogi. Raman beta dur reh uss Madrasan se, pagal kr degi woh"

"yeh aap kya boley jaa rahe hai?" Ishita raised her voice, irritated

His trance broke, he pinched himself hard "arre yeh toh sachme yaha hai"

"ha hu, aap ko kya laga"

"Nehi kuch nehi" he said trying to cover up "Tum yeh subhe subhe bina knock karke mere kamre mein kaise aa gayi; baap ka raaj hai kya, sharam nehi aati"

She blushed, indeed she hadn't thought about it in her excitement "Sorry, but hey mere appa pe mat jayiye"

"itni badi galti kaise ho gayi mujhse, hey bhagwan, tumhare appa toh president hai na iss desh ke, mujhe toh desh-nikala kar denge, phir kaha jaunga mai"

"Kuch bhi" she faked anger "Joh kaam ki baat karne aayi hu woh suniye, mere saath mere kamre mein chaliye"

"KYA? Pagal aurat, tumhare irradey theek nehi lag rahe hai mujhe. kya karne wali ho mere saath?"

"mera matlab hai ki waha Ruhi hai, aapko yaad hai na, hamara deal?"

He wacked his brain and then last night dawned upon him "mujhe laga tum mazak kar rahi thi"

"Mai Ruhi ko leke mazak nehi karti" she said, he looked at her in awe

"Theek hai, batao kya karna hai"

They sneaked into the Iyer apartment and into Ishita's room. The room looked more like Ruhi's than Ishita's with Ruhi's books and dolls. "Now what?" he asked slowly as he saw his princess sleeping peacefully on the bed

"wake her up and kiss her good morning" she said

"KYA?"

"shhh... dheere"

"pagal ho gayi ho, yeh sab nehi aata mujhe" he whispered

"Karna parega, jaldi kijiye, mai bathroom mein jaake chupti hu ok"

He practiced in his head a million times before he placed a hand on Ruhi to wake her up "Ruhi, utho"

"Soney do na Ishi aunty"

"mai papa hu, utho Ruhi"

Ruhi slowly opened her eyes slowly, saw her father smiling awkwardly, the poor thing went into shock, she started crying loudly "Bhoot bhoot bachao... Ishita aunty bachao, bhoot bhoot"

"Shhh...Ruhi mai hu" but Ruhi wasn't listening, she went on shouting, she thought a ghost had taken the form of her papa and had come to eat her up, because her papa could never come there. Mihika citti had told her stories of such ghosts

As Raman helplessly tried to console her, Ishita came out of the bathroom wondering what happened to her; Ruhi rushed to Ishita and hugged her hiding her face in Ishita's night dress

"Kya hua baccha, aap itna dar kyu gayi, Papa hai" Ishita tried to console her, placing her hand on Ruhi's head

"Nehi nehi bhoot hai woh, papa kyu ayenge yaha, aap na kuch nehi samajhte, Mihika chitti ne bataya mujhe aise bhoot baccho ko kha jaate hai" Ruhi wailed

"Accha aisa kaha chitti ne?" Ishita signalled a helpless Raman that she would handle this "Arre maine bhi toh suna tha aise bhoot ke bare mein. Pata hai maine aur bhi kya suna ki aap hai na differentiate kar sakte ho bhoot mein aur insaan mein"

"kaise" Ruhi asked as she peeked frm Ishita's dress

"waise baat tumhare papa ki hai toh thoda mushikil hoga, kyuki woh dikhte hi toh bhoot jaise hai na" Raman glared at her

"Nehi mere papa toh boht handsome hai" Ruhi pipped in, Raman smirked at her

"Toh mere paas ek idea hai, kyuna hum uss bhoot ko boht zor se pinch karey, agar woh gayab ho gaya toh woh bhoot hai aur agar nehi hua toh papa, theek hai?"

Ruhi considered it for a while and then nodded "theek hai, but aap pinch karo, mujhe dar lagta hai"

"Theek hai, chalo" Ishita dragged Ruhi towards Raman because Ruhi was hanging by her leg and she won't move out of fear

Ishita pinched Raman with all her strength. Raman shrieked "Oye maa, maar diya madrasan ne"

Shocked Ruhi once again peeked out of Ishita's gown and wondered aloud "Papa" as if it was the 8th wonder "aap yaha kya kar rahe hai" she frowned

"Ruhi papa tumhe good morning wish karne aaye the" Ishita said

"Sacchi papa" Ruhi asked in excitement

"Ha, good morning Ruhi" Raman smiled

Ruhi smiled and kissed his cheeks "Good morning papa" and ran away to the bathroom

Raman sat there, on Ishita's bed, holding his cheek lost in Ruhi's kiss

Ishita smiled as she watched Ravan Kumar melt under his daughter's love. Maybe this man wasn't as insensitive as she thought he was. Maybe it won't be that much of a mammoth task to bring him back into Ruhi's life.

"hehehe... kya daant dikha rahi ho, meri beti ne, meri apni beti ne mujhe bhoot samjha, kya kya patti padhati rehti ho tum madras an usko" he asked annoyed

"arre yeh kya baat hui, mujhe todi pata tha ki woh aapko bhoot samjhegi. Yeh Mihu bhi na pata nehi kya kya bolti rehti hai baccho se"

"Ha bigar do meri bacchii ko" he mocked her

"haddh hai, yeh kya baat hui, bhoot ki kahaaniyon se bacche bigad kaise jayenge? Baccho ko na fantasy stories sunana accha hota hai, brain development ke liye"

"oh toh bhooton ki kahani fantasy hoti hai?"

"nehi, mai nehi sunati usse kabhi aise stories, mai toh usse prince charming ki kahaaniyan sunati hu" Ishita said with a dreamy smile

Raman had a murderous expression on "KYA? Tum meri beti ko ladko ke stories sunati ho"

Ishita looked at him with disbelieve "Kaise insaan ho aap? Ladke aur prince charming ek baat thodi hoti hai"

"Accha toh prince charming ladki hoti hai kya?"

"Nehi mera matlab woh nehi hai, dekhiye its a girl thing, aapko samajh nehi aayega" she said frustrated

"Khub samajhta hu mai, yeh x-rated cheezein Ruhi ko mat sunao samjhi"

"cheee, aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho" she closed her eyes as if putting a curtain to the censored thoughts popping up unwelcomed "Aap abhi ek imaginary insaan se itna chidh rahe ho, I wonder 20 saal baad kya haal hoga aapka"

"Kya matlab hai tumhara"

"Matlab jab aap ruhi ke real waley prince charming se miloge"

He went near her and pointed a finger at her "Aaj bol liya phir kabhi mat bolna. Ruhi ka koi prince charming nehi hoga" he said with finality "I've other plans for her"

She folded her arms under her chest "like what plans?"

"Woh mere company ki CEO banegi, she will be a business woman, meri beti iss ghatiya pyaar wyaar ke jhamele mein nehi ghusegi"

"hwww... aapne pyar ko ghatiya bola?" she said offended "Pyar duniya ka sabse khubsoorat ehsaas hota hai, pyar ke bina insaan adhura hota hai" he noticed her smile fade "jaise mai hu" she said inaudiably, but her heard that. He felt a small prik in his heart at her sadness and he realised how little he knew of her past. He wanted to lighten the situation

"Jo bhi hai, mai apne beti ko pyar se dur rakhunga" he said

"Mai bhi apni beti ko pyar karna sikhaungi" she replied

"Dekho gussa mat dilao mujhe, Ruhi ki kabhi shaadi nehi hogi, dekhta hu kaun deta hai meri beti ki shaadi"

"Ruhi ki shaadi toh hoke rahegi, mai bhi dekhti hu ki kaun rokta hai meri beti ki shaadi" she challenged him, her face softened "Ruhi dunia ki sabse khoobsurat dulhan hogi" she said dreamily

Ishita frowned as she heard fits of laughter echo in her room, she looked amazed at Raman who was holding his stomach and laughing to his heart's content "Aap hass kyu rahe hai?"

"Arre hasu nehi toh aur kya karu" he said trying to control his laughter "hum...hum Ruhi ki shaadi ki baat kar rahe hai... hahahahaha... tumhare sangat ka asar dekho, mere bhi dimag ka knot dheela ho gaya hai"

When Ishita understood the situation, she brust out laughing; and this is how Ruhi found them when she came out of the washroom. She stood mesmerised at the sight infront of her; she had never seen her father laugh before let alone laugh like this and neither has she seen her Ishita aunty being so carefree before. She felt contended, as if she has finally found her family, her home with the two most important person of her life. She smiled before joining the duo to ask what it was that they found so funny.

Chapter 9 : Direct Link Edited by dochdoe - 9 years ago