Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

293  Teaser

The relationship between a brother and a sister is a very special one; she mothers her brother and he protects her from any harm. But something has happened that has deeply scarred Anjali and she wants to be left alone.  She doesn't want his protection.  

How can all this be happening?  How could her perfect life just smash to smithereens?

He places Khushi in bed to sleep after the ordeal.  Her cheek leaning on his hand, the hand that protected her and brought her out of harm's way; the hand that held her lifeless body as she lay in his arms.  The hand that tried to revive her.  His hands.  The hands of the man she loves.

When he leaves her she knows and she watches this pained man walk out of the room.

The house is in turmoil, saddened by the events of the day.  He walks around not knowing what to do. He feels helpless.  I am sure he is wandering around his house emoting with the energy of sadness, wondering how can he make things better.  His sister in his thoughts; the one who has always been there for him.  The one who knows him, who heard his first words, who he can tell anything to.  But she is not ready now to see him or even speak to him.

to be cont'd
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Cynthia... ...🤗

You know I actually do think, and said few pages ago, that asr wanted to give Shyam all the chance in the world to defend himself so that he (asr) doesn't come across to every one as biased. He actually can not afford to as Khushi is the DIL of the house and Shyam SIL.. its a very sensitive matter.
And I also came to terms over time with the fact and the beauty underlined in his believing Khushi without any proofs, both for the ILU confession and here.

But the crucial thing is he himself KNEW Shyam's true face. if not about the kidnap but about his duplicity with his wife.. but ofcourse asr is not some one who would scream that in the middle of the house, the way he told nani suited him I thought.. and he would have told Anjali also if she hadn't threw him out of her room later on 

But 3 episodes was a bit too much. and his lack of reaction when shyam called Kh characterless.

They could have shown posted it until Barun's full time come back and him working some shatir dimaag with those Will papers etc.

Anjali can still be in denial and Shyam can still creep back. she has  any way been blind, mamiji doubted as early as in episode 20/ 30 if Shyam had a second set uppiya and then anj was not ready to buy the divorce lines mamiji heard. Even now She didn't want to consider  her brother's judgment as to why he was compelled to slap and throw his Di's husband..

She was happy to attribute it to his newly basking in love life...alas..
A love less love life these two have spent for 6 months!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Durga di lovely.. my favourite stanza..
As I hold the line I can sense it's you
The breeze brings in the breath of you
I can feel the state in which you are in
I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 293

House of Pain

The relationship between a brother and a sister is a very special one; she mothers her brother and he protects her from any harm. But something has happened that has deeply scarred Anjali and she wants to be left alone.  She doesn't want his protection.  

How can all this be happening?  How could her perfect life just smash to smithereens?

He places Khushi in bed to sleep after the ordeal.  Her cheek leaning on his hand, the hand that protected her and brought her out of harm's way; the hand that held her lifeless body as she lay in his arms.  The hand that tried to revive her, his hands.  The hands of the man she loves.

When he leaves her she knows and she watches this pained man walk out of the room.

The house is in turmoil, saddened by the events of the day, even Payal and Akash's relationship has been affected. (Stupid in my POV but actors begging for more screen time, but I didn't care about them at this point.  It was sad because the CV's could have created a broader storyline with these young, shy lovers and then I might have been more interested).

He walks around not knowing what to do. He feels helpless.  I am sure he is wandering around his house emoting with the energy of sadness, wondering how can he make things better.  His sister in his thoughts; the one who has always been there for him, the one who knows him, who heard his first words, who he can tell anything to?  But she is not ready now to see him or even speak to him.  He recalls all that she has ever said to him, she has tied Rakhi to him so lovingly, she is the one who reminded him after her accident how important it was to tell the person who means anything to you that you love them, he remembers their relationship.  His heart hurts and Khushi is right there.  She hesitantly walks down the stairs, looking quite ethereal in white, and sits beside him placing her hand on his "brokened" shoulder.  She feels his pain and reassures him with no words, resting her head on his shoulder and she caresses his arm. She looks up almost looking for confirmation...is this okay? Are you okay? His eyes answer her with a blinking nod and he places his hand upon her.  It is only then she rests her head against his shoulder again. 

The couple, sitting there silently in support of each other, is in great pain.

Anjali is laying on her bed weeping as she recalls her husband's disgrace.  Naniji is watching and it hurts her to see her granddaughter in pain but then she notices Anjali closing her eyes as if she is sleeping and she sees Khushi come to Di's room.  Anjali had heard her footsteps and feigned sleeping.  Khushi says that it is good she is resting and shows her concern for not being well. 

*This scene was so sad to me.  Khushi who loves Di, as much as Arnav is being punished because of Shyam and Anjali's blinded love.  

Naniji sees Anjali's ploy and her pain. She brings Khushi to Arnav.  She wants to speak to them.  They are in Nani's room and she tells them she just doesn't believe what has happened.  Shyam has always taken care of the well being of the family and Anjali.  The whole family is puzzled and confused by the events of the day.  So many allegations she just doesn't understand. With a firm hand on her knee, Arnav states that he has no doubt.  He has known Shyam's real face for a long time now. Since Akash got married, he says looking at Khushi, "since he got married to Khushi," his eyes filled with remorse.  He knew then Shyam was a filthy man.  The screen replays the terrace scene.  He continues, that he misconstrued someone and it was the biggest mistake of his life not trusting Khushi. His eyes filled with remorse, Khushi's filled with guilt... a guilt for an act that she had no control of.  Arnav explains more to Nani who is still in disbelief and again he says he misconstrued and had mistaken Khushi for being with Shyam.  Again he repeats a very big mistake on his part.  Nani starts to cry and Khushi reaches out to her with tears of guilt in her eyes.  Anjali has gone through so much and now he has broken her heart.  What if all this affects the unborn child?  They must give her a chance to recover from this trauma for however long it takes.  Nani tells Khushi to stay away from Anjali as not to remind her of this terrible tragedy. Khushi agrees to stay away from Anjali.

The next morning Arnav comes to Di's room with breakfast and starts a poem they use to say to each other when they fought, "Sweeter than toffee and more sour than tamarind, my dear sister is a bit sour and sweet," but Anjali doesn't go along with it. He continues, "My brother is very rude, he hurts his sister..." and she remembers the rest he is my short tempered yet sweet brother,' but doesn't chime in.

She won't eat from his hand.  He places the tray on the table frustrated and his phone rings.  He answers the phone and walks out the door. (Not a good move when you are trying to make someone feel better!)

Khushi comes into their room with a tray and Arnav's medicine and a glass of water on it.  He is at poolside doing business.  He looks at her as she takes out his medicine.  He quietly says that he must go to the office for a while, he doesn't want to since of the situation at home but he has to and will be back in 30 minutes.  He looks at Khushi who really does look saddened as well by this situation and he walks to her asking is she okay?  I love his concern for her as well as Di.  He knows she is hurting too.  And she responds back she is fine but him?  She asks him how can he take care of Di if he doesn't take care of himself?  He responds that his sister hasn't eaten yet and she reminds him that he must be in top shape to take care of his sister.  She knows he too hasn't eaten yet and she won't let him go to the office unless he takes his medicine.  She hands it to him with the glass of water.  He takes it and what ensues is one of the cutest scenes I will remember about IPK.

She takes the tray and tries to leave going first to the right and then to the left only to accidentally run into the apologetic Arnav but then her mischievous husband plays a game with her and blocks her way, swaying in the direction of every step she takes, blocking her. He looks at her with his infamous lopsided grin.  She looks up at him and realizes his play, in embarrassment her hooded eyes slightly look away and a slight grin escapes from her lips. 

I bet her heart that stopped beating just the day before is beating a mile a minute now.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Cynthia... ...🤗

You know I actually do think, and said few pages ago, that asr wanted to give Shyam all the chance in the world to defend himself so that he (asr) doesn't come across to every one as biased. He actually can not afford to as Khushi is the DIL of the house and Shyam SIL.. its a very sensitive matter.
And I also came to terms over time with the fact and the beauty underlined in his believing Khushi without any proofs, both for the ILU confession and here.👏👏👏

But the crucial thing is he himself KNEW Shyam's true face. if not about the kidnap but about his duplicity with his wife.. but ofcourse asr is not some one who would scream that in the middle of the house, the way he told nani suited him I thought.. absolutely!!!and he would have told Anjali also if she hadn't threw him out of her room later on agreed!

But 3 episodes was a bit too much. and his lack of reaction when shyam called Kh characterless.

They could have shown posted it until Barun's full time come back and him working some shatir dimaag with those Will papers etc.

Anjali can still be in denial and Shyam can still creep back. she has  any way been blind, mamiji doubted as early as in episode 20/ 30 if Shyam had a second set uppiya and then anj was not ready to buy the divorce lines mamiji heard. Even now She didn't want to consider  her brother's judgment as to why he was compelled to slap and throw his Di's husband..

She was happy to attribute it to his newly basking in love life...alas..
A love less love life these two have spent for 6 months!

Yes true Indu but don't you think that slap/s was the epitomy of a reaction to all of Shyam's statements and rantings and BS lies?  AND his characterless statement.  His anger was just brewing and building to come out with that slap...the second one.
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Episode 258

Khushi, I love you

I had called to say that I was ok
Remove all worries in the hearts that lay
Your thought, your name touched a deep core
Unbridled emotions brought forth ashore

I had left you alone like a heartless beast
To my own heart never paid any heed
Strenuous it became going away far
Doors of the heart finally broke ajar

Every moment thereon I have thought of you
Every time I feared if I'd ever see you
Something I wished to tell you long before
Every day wondered if I'd ever tell you

As life hangs in balance on treacherous hands
Uncertain of the phase where our future stands
Overwhelmed to get this single chance
My heart leaps out to an uncanny prance

As I hold the line I can sense it's you
The breeze brings in the breath of you
I can feel the state in which you are in
I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you

Beautiful durga.. depicting his state of mind from  strenuous to  sublime...Isn't it ironical that they always felt each other in a wafting breeze...and the words inner most in his heart are convey through the same nature element.. air..

loved all, esp the those red.. yes her name and her breath would bring forth all his emotions..

very nice edit...

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone nice to see lots of discussions going on..
While our favourite character kept quiet I felt happy that another favourite actually got some lines and spoke up. Payal came and stood right in front of Khushi. Felt quite symbolic to me. A gesture of taking sides. 

By the way I noticed that before the slaps ASR did reach a point when he wanted to put a stop to Shyam's nonsense. He moved towards him but looked at di and stopped. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

credit goes to the maker

Episode-280

In the breakfast table, Nani asks Khushi when chottey is coming back. He never does such thing. When he mentions the date, he always comes back by the due time. Shyam tries to aberate her fear by subreption. The fiend  knows chottey's retun is impossible now. He tells nani that this time, he must be busy as he is spreading his business abroad. Khushi already told you that she talks to him everyday. Khushi looks at Shyam with embroilment. Shyam gives her a sly look. Mami adds, when next time Arnav calls Khushi she must let her know. Khushi assents.

NK gestures Khushi from a distance that the work is done. Khushi also gestures with her eyes to be careful.

NK returns the laptop to Shyam and thanks him.

When everybody left NK wants to show Khushi what he found in Shyam's laptop.

In the warehouse Arnav is sitting on the ground looking derelict and despondent. Rocky brought food for him. When his phone rings Arnav looks at him what hurts his ego. He bought a new one and telling him proudly. 

Does Rocky have any idea, how many phone and even how many rocky Arnav can buy! One thing came to my mind, why Arnav didn't try to buy Rocky? These people work for money. If he would give him lucrative offer he sure would let him free.

Arnav doesn't hear the train and temple bell sound any more, what make him ambiguous.

So it was Shyam's another ploy to misguide Khushi.

Shyam calls Rocky to buy some stuff and tells him to send those in Raizada house. When Arnav moves a bit, Rocky points gun at his forehead. Shyam tells rocky to buy some sarees, perfumes, watches and mail to Raizada house. Rocky leaves to buy the stuffs.

Shyam is actually a fool. Though he thinks he is smart, but actually he is not. Didn't he think who send saree and kurta from Scotland! Wasn't there any good mall in delhi! He easily could buy imported stuff from there what can be made in Scotland. Or how did he think that a sadakcap Gunda Rocky can match the taste of ASR. Albeit after receiving the saree, kurta nobody suspected any thing.

When Rocky left to buy saree-kurta, Arnav was about to throw the food, suddenly he sees the bill underneath the packet, the address of the restaurant. he guesses, this restaurant must be around this area. It can help him to locate where he is kept. He thinks somehow he needs to send it to Khushi.

Mami is enraged at Khushi, that she is not telling her anything. Khushi tries to pacify her that everything is fine. But Mami is obdurate; her Arnav bitua is in peril, how she can be in peace. She asks her, she must've lied about the phone call!  She now wants to tell everything to the family. Khushi tries to make her understand that it can be perilous for Arnav's life. For his sake they have to hide this matter. Or moreover she talked to him on the previous day, he is fine. But the line has been cut before she can know further. She wants her to rely on her. Next time if she finds a good evidence she will sure come first to let her know. But Mami is not an easy cookie, she is still indignant. she herself will find out the matter

Arnav is trying to look outside, checking every door. But the room is sealed and not possible to look outside any how. He has to stop, because rocky is back. So he goes back to his sitting position. Rocky enters there with a big box with gifts. When he was packing, Arnav pretends to have hypo. He is muttering, Kuch meetha Chahiye. Rocky grumbles, already he is in trouble and now his diabetics. He comes to check him and he is really wilting. He goes to get some sweet for him. Arnav quickly stands up to insert the bill snide the box. But he somehow has to let Khushi know that he sent her this restaurant bill to locate him. But what he will write that only she will understand, but nobody else! He writes something but cut it, because if somehow this note comes to the kidnapper's hand they will suspect him. So he has to write something what Khushi will understand only. Rocky also is returning with the sugar by this time. So he wrote something and inserted it in the box quickly and goes back to his position.

"Yeh Le karle apna mooh mitha"...rocky gives him the sugar bottle with despise.

Pause: I didn't get it, why rocky brought the gifts in the warehouse? He has a house. I know it helped Arnav to send Khsuhi a very important clue. But wasn't there any better idea? Or how Arnav was so sure that the box was going to Raizada house? Very poor writing as if some kid wrote the script.

Back in shantivan, NK shows Khushi Shyam's bank information and all the mail what he received from the bank. But unfortunately he couldn't see his bank statement as it was locked with password. But so far he saw that his bank is almost empty. And the money what used to transfer to his account from Anjali's account also stinted. Khushi sees the date when he withdrew 500000. Khushi is sure he needs money by now, but she is confused also, then why he is not asking for any ransom! Shyam sure is moving meticulously, so that no one can suspect anything. NK is also precarious about Shyam's preposterous behavior. He saw he is wearing a chain with a pendent. When he went to borrow his laptop, HP accidentally dropped water on his locket and he became furious. Rather drying his shirt, he started to dry his locket. Khushi also saw that locket. NK tries to explain that it is just a Chain and a pendant, so they should not be incredulous! But Khushi has some nuance. NK doesn't ponder this matter as it is not palatable to him. NK thinks perhaps he was mad for some other reason. But Khushi doesn't want to ignore this matter. She has to watch out everything. She thinks there must be something with that pendant; she has to find it out. But how? Khushi asks NK, does he remember how the pendant looks like? NK remembers and Khushi takes NK somewhere.

As per bua's instruction Payal put Chameli ka tel and kajra on her hair. But she is feeling strange as the smell of the oil is too strong. She is also doubtful, if this will work or not. Last time her idea didn't work. But bua is confident. She is not relying on her, that 's why the idea is not working. When Payal hears Akash's footstep she tells bua that he is coming.

"To chup chap behethe raho phoolon Ki tarah. Arey bagicha mein bhramara aaye chuki hai, it won't take a while to come near you."

Bua is funny and Payal is dumb for sure.

Bua tells her to sit in front of the mirror and smile as well. When Akash enters the room he was talking with Aman. He tells him that bhai didn't tell him anything about Scotland deal.

Pause:  If Bhai didn't tell anything about the deal and he never ever communicated with the office after he left, how cum they didn't suspect anything! How bhai is doing everything alone without the interactions with his office! I already mentioned I think some kid or moron or some bonkers wrote the script.

Let's come to Payal drama. She tries to talk to Akash. But when he comes near her, he starts to sneeze. He asks her what she is wearing! Payal replies this is phool and he is bhabra. But he starts to sneeze vehemently. Payal comes near and asks him did he not like it? Akash asks from where the strong smell is coming? Payal says it's Chameli Ka tel.  But Akash is allergic to jasmine oil. She must stay away from him. He takes his pillow to sleep in another room. He will meet her on the next day after washing her hair.

Oh poor Payal, no tricks are working! Akash is not coming close but going far from her.😆

Anjali is not at home. Khushi uses this opportunity to take the pendant from Shyam's neck. She just can't think rationally now, all she knows that she has to rescue her man from the kidnappers. She is hesitating to come in Shyam's room. Shyam says her not to hesitate as rani saheba is not at home. Khushi brought a Raksha dhaga for him from dm mandir. As he told her that they are together now, so she brought it as a symbol of their togetherness. Shyam's happiness doesn't know no bound to hear this.

"This words from your mouth sound like music in my ear."  Shyam says rhetorically what sounds so disgusting! 

Khushi tries to smile. She says him, but how he can wear her dhaga where he is already wearing a chain. Shyam says he can't take off his chain, but he also can wear the dhaga what she brought for him. She brought something for him, how he can deny wearing it. 

Khushi wants to put it on his neck by her own hand. In spite of all the maelstrom raging inside her, she comes near shyam just to enmesh him, so that she can find Arnav. Shyam gets more delectable. khushi feigns to be amicable, but she is actually abominating to the core.

She deftly put the dhaga on his neck and takes off his chain and drops on the ground. She carefully exchanges the pendent.

Khushi is a prowess for sure.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtD02rIRb4A[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Smia

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 290

what if you are watching something that you love deeply, where you have seen the most sublime moments transpire and then full of hope and a feeling in your bones you are going to see some stunning stuff leading off that now, you go and sit in front of the tv.

and then what starts unfolding, first feels like the beginning of that wonderful thing you wait for.

then starts to confuse you. are you missing something here? and how come there are so many shots of a man's double? and why is the man standing practically stock still, he who is always animated, known for fleet agile movement, the finger jabbing, the alacrity of his muscles and sinew? and why does he not speak? hasn't he kept quiet too long already?

you still wait, putting your faith in what you love and say, bet they are getting ready for some real smashing story point here. see, see, how shyam is in offence is the best defence mode? and there, he is beginning to challenge all the evidence nk and khushi are coming up with...now even payal has jumped into the fray... and mami ji has brought up many questions.. now surely...

but some part of you is beginning to go slack, feeling hope melt away, a funny fear creeping up. this may not be going at all where you think it is.

again you give your flailing heart a whack and say, believe... baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai... baat hai vishwaas ki.

and you watch. more courtroom style drama. ah so you invaded my privacy and got your evidence? oh really, i signed the papers? so where are they?... and the bad guy rages while the good guys look flummoxed and lost and growing more desperate...

the voice application password comes up. and nk in his usual unguarded way, chasing the truth, fighting the bluffmaster blurts out, "yeah woh i love you khushi..." and the cat is out of the bag.

a man looks at a cretin.

the game enters the final mudslinging rounds. defence rushes and ambushes the judge.

he starts screaming and anjali shocks him and me with a raised hand. you know, even on this watch i got taken in and asked myself, so how exactly did they turn the story after this moment?

nk thinks he has got through. a beautiful shot of him beginning to smile, looking at di.

"behudi baatein karna band kijiye," stop saying shameless things, she bursts out.

"band kijiye, aap dono!" she turns and yells at khushi and nk.

this is the moment when asr would have stepped in, i note.

but he doesn't.

nothing really to say about this episode beyond that excruciating sense of disappointment when he just kept quiet.

because writer had written so.

because of exactly what reasons will always escape me.

and really the whole oh so clever attitude brought to this moment of story, a tragedy... a sense of cheap thrills in the writing and the direction.

this was really not the moment for it, it was the last place in fact. also, yes, one episode of asr's silence... that has traction, increases curiosity, makes the viewer a bit nervous yet excites... because the expectation builds.

i have no problems with the whole "look into my eyes and trust me" thing either... i have a huge problem with the story telling, the heart of the writing, the depth the writer sought. no matter how much one rationalises, what feels wrong, just feels that way.

and the mind and muscle and rhythm of heartbeat stops responding... no matter how much the head says, stay calm and keep vishwaasing.

290 was a sad sad one. because writers forgot that when we go close to ipk our dhadkan becomes tez. and the reason is the same... because somewhere heartbeats unite.

when you play with the heartbeat of ipk, you play with mine.

i understand that even the screenplay writer of the show has laughed and said, it is only a tv show, so stop getting so caught up with it. i am sure neither barun nor sanaya will perhaps understand exactly where the involvement is and why ipk means so much. of course, i expect no sensitivity or understanding from gul and star plus who view such things as merely "products" to be assessed in terms of "profits" which in their thinking is only of the monetary kind.

and if they sniff immense love for the show they would only again use it to make money, nothing else.

and really i don't blame any of these people. a tv show is not supposed to matter so much.

a man is not supposed to snap an unknown girl's dori and the woman is not supposed to fall in love with that man and that man is not supposed to turn out to be a magnificent creature with the most spectacular attitude toward, of all things, women and actors on tv are not supposed to act so well and a suave wealthy man from the world of fashion is not supposed to go all crazy about a girl in a tight churidar with pompom and choti and we are not supposed to feel and sense a man on a screen at this level, nor a woman.

but supposing is what the rational part of us does. the extra rational hopes, yearns, loves, ascends.

never was a rational thing anyway. never could we provide proof of why and where and how.

but if anyone had looked into my eyes, or yours that day, they'd have seen the sadness that perhaps khushi felt when on the night she had expected so much, he came and said grimly, shadi karni hogi.

that moment when he kept quiet, when i knew he didn't... well then on it was just my eyes watching, not really me.

and now shyam has actually admitted he signed the divorce papers.

he did it apparently for parivar's izzat and ghar ki shanti...

distracted part of me notes, yeah, even khushi had said that, or believed that when she kept quiet about shyam. interesting...

but not really.

when they couldn't tell the story perhaps the way they wished to, either because of channel interference or because they had run out of inspiration or whatever, there was a tendency to turn toward being what is known as "hatke" to stay "ipk". hatkeness being identified as a feature, a key differentiator of brand ipk.

that is when ipk always suffered most. because all this loop closing and clever writing was really the little hooks that brought in and kept a thinking contemporary audience. even the chemistry, while integral, was not enough in iteslf. what really had me here and in dhakdhak was a deep deep love romance and love story... an understanding of the nature of love... a daring to explore it, hope, yearn, ascend, not give in to cliches.

and that suffered when asr did not speak.

for me.

he has just saved about an hour and a bit ago the woman he loves more than his life. of course, he is worried about his family, his sister... he has just realised the sister's husband is the heinous one. he knows apart from trying to kill him, this man left khushi tied and gagged on a road to die.

he knows khushi has reached a point where she can't keep quiet anymore.

but no matter how worried he is about di... would he still keep quiet when the pressure on khushi is increasing like this? when he hears about that password, would he only leave it to a cold hard stare? and when his sister turns and accuses khushi of behudi baatey would he just let it be?

"main tumhare b-" he has already said... just a bit back... he has seen her almost gone. heartbeat not audible.

i tell you... this is really not funny.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

credit goes to the maker

Episode-281

After exchanging the locket, Khushi gives Shyam the chain what she intentionally dropped. Shyam tells her to put it back on his neck. Khushi already is in abhorrence as she had to come so close to him. So she tries to avert, how he will wear two chains together? Shyam replies, he was just kidding. it was his another nasty trick to be near her. He says they will be together Hamesha.

I feel like spew to hear his guileful words, I don't know how Khushi is bearing!

Khushi leaves and sees from outside that Shyam keeps the locket in his key chain.

Khushi and NK both are in front of DM. Seeing khushi's rueful countenance, NK tries to cheer her up, as she is doing everything for the good purpose, so DM will not be mad at her.

They try to see what this locket is about. NK says her that once he saw in a Hindi movie that the hero hid his key in such pendant. They try to open the locket, but no avail. Khushi is frustrated, they unnecessary did so many tricks. Suddenly the locket fells from her hand and it splits in two parts. 

See Khushi, DM is not mad, but she is with you.

NK sees that it is a pen drive. He explains Khushi what is a pen drive. NK brings his laptop and tells Khushi that one can save his file, pics, important documents in such pen drive. Khushi anticipates, then Shyam must have saved some important things here and they can get clues too. But they can't open it as it needs password to open. They tried all possible password, but nothing worked. Khushi became upset, what to do now1 She also needs to put it back to shyam's room. Otherwise, he would be suspicious.

Khushi calls Shyam to talk. She actually wanted him to get him out from the room, so that NK can pry in his room to exchange the pen drive. NK comes to Shyam's room and sets a camera there.

Khushi tells Shyam that she is tensed about the papers what she signed in Arnav's lawyer's office. If Arnav comes to know, what will happen! Shyam tries to comfort her by keeping his hand on her shoulder.😡 disgusting! why the cvs had to make shyam touch Khushi in the middle of the living room! 

He tells her that by giving him the Raksha dhaga, she proved her reliance on him. He tells her to have faith on him. When Khushi asks him about Arnav, he says sternly that he will manage it too. khushi looks at him ambiguously what makes him twist his word by changing his tone,

"I will take care of it."

khushi pretends to smile. 

NK intervenes, "your phone is ringing in your room."

To see NK Shyam moves his hand from khushi's shoulder. NK's interference acerbated him.

Khushi leaves and Shyam smiles devilishly.

A big parcel comes in Raizada house from Scotland in the name of Arnav Singh Raizada. Mami is startled, how a mail from Scotland can come in asr's name, where she knows very well that Arnav has been kidnapped! She tries to find out from the mail man from where actually it came from. 

Nani comes and gets jovial to see the parcel what she thinks came from Arnav. But Mami is in resentment.

When NK and Khushi were waiting for Shyam to work in his laptop, nani comes with a big parcel. She tells them that Arnav has sent gifts for them. Khushi cogitates and so as Mami. Nani opens the parcel and gives the gift to everybody. 

The funny thing is all the gifts are wrapped nicely with shiny gift wrap. Never saw anybody send gifts from abroad wrapping with shiny gift wrap. It's nobody's birthday or anniversary! And the most important thing is the sender is classy and dainty ASR!

Nani opens her gift and it's a Saree. ASR must have worked hard to find Indian store in Scotland. 😆 Why he had to find saree store, he could send some good branded shoes or bag for her or something what is available in Scotland. Or moreover he was coming back in few days. I think nani would be happier if she would've got Scottish product rather than Indian saree from abroad. Fortunately nani didn't find it strange.

Khushi comes to her room exasperated. The anger  and loathe what she feels for Shyam returns with augmented intensity. She tells NK that she knows very well that Arnav didn't send this gifts, but...she can't complete as Mami interrupts, " but the kidnappers, sent it to fool us. not only two of  you, but I three also know this." 

Khushi tells her to talk in a low voice, what enrages Mami more; she lost her patience after going slow. Yesterday she tried to track Arnav's mobile phone, but they denied. Khushi forbids her to do anything that can make the kidnappers suspicious. But Mami is desperate; she just can't wait and see like this.

Khushi tells her that she is trying her best. Mami grumbles, she is not happy, how Khushi is going. She didn't see any result yet. It's been a while she saw the kidnappers took Arnav from the airport. Since then there is no clue of him. Moreover these kidnappers are sending sarees and perfumes to them. Arnav knows very well that mami is allergic to this brand of perfume and he is sending her this brand! That is impossible. She starts to cry, she is missing him terribly.

Aww mami, you are not my favorite, but I just love you now for your real feelings and love for my man. Yes I'm also frustrated with Khushi. How she is progressing it seems it will take ages to find Arnav. But what to do we had to wait for Barun to complete shooting for his movie.

NK tries to pacify mami. But nothing can assuage Mami now except her Arnav bitua. She is more frustrated as she can't help them because of her sprain leg. She becomes sullen as they are not also sharing any thing with her. Khushi apologizes and says her that she is trying to trace him, but mami should not do anything, cause she doesn't know, their any wrong step can put Arnav's life in danger. Khushi hugs Mami, tries to comfort her. she tells her to rely on her. She soon will figure out where Arnav is!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWA9Z3hwb2Q[/YOUTUBE]

The VM is made with one of favorite song as I am very fond of classical music. and Ahladini did a great job with this VM

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago