Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

I loved the way you have described the love of Radha-Krishna

Surya I want to ask you a question...why didn't Radha Krishna got married...i know I am asking a stupid question but just want an answer

I think you should re-read Chapter 13.. Link is on the first page..
And thanks for the comments!
Next Chapters tomorrow!
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
One Ashtapadi left...
Plus there are three additional slokas which I just discovered in My Documents... (which are not on the net!)! Adding up everything, plus the imaginary ending which i planned... (That is in the next to next update though..)
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow !! You're Increasing My Eagerness !!

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wow !! You're Increasing My Eagerness !!

Though I doubt whether I have that much spiritual knowledge that Sri Radhakrsna can allow me to comment on his Confidential Pastimes...
I think I got it.
wayward thumbnail
Jogi Jaati Nit Dhyaam Lagayeke Paa Na Sake Jin Shri Charanan Ko, So Nar Hoyeke Haath Lage Vash Kaise Kare Koi Narayan Ko...What Will We Do With Spiritual Knowledge ? We Can Do With Just Love...

Chapter 26: Supreeta Peetambarah!

Krsna gazed at Radha lovingly. "Radhe," he finally said. "Please place your lotus feet on this tender bed of leaves. For sometime just be with your Krsna!"

Radha blushed a deep shade of red. "For what else do I live than to serve you, Krsna?"

"For now, let me serve you. You have walked a long way! Allow me to press your feet adorned with anklets, which are fortunate enough to be with you always!" Saying so, he tenderly massaged Radha's feet.

Radha's eyes were filled with tears. Krsna looked at her face. "Speak some nectarine words from that moon like face of yours Radhe! I wish to remove the separation between us in the form of the silk cloth on your bosom!

Radhe! Place your pitcher-like breasts on my chest and alleviate the heat of my passion, like the waterpots on a sacrificial altar cools down the altar itself!

Radhe! I, your servant, am like a dead person, burning from your separation! Please place your lotus lips on my mouth and let your nectarine juice rejuvenate me!"

As Krsna was cajoling Radha thus, the cuckoo kept cooing sweetly. Krsna looked at his Beloved and said, "Radhe! Please sing with your melodious voice and please my ears, which have been listening to this cuckoo cooing for hours together! It kept reminding me of you! So now, sing with your own sweet voice!"

Radha laughed. She looked at Krsna, and immediately her gaze dropped out of embarrassment. Krsna exclaimed, "You are still angry with me Radhe! Why are you dropping your gaze?" Radha looked at Krsna at once. "No no no Kanha, I am not angry with you! It is just-" she stopped. "You won't understand." She murmured with a smile.

"Oh drop your embarrassment now! Abandon your reluctance of union with me!"

And thus began the Divine Couple's Battle of Love.

In this way, Krsna enjoyed his amorous pastimes with Sri Radhikarani, listening to which pure devotees experience Supreme Bliss.

Krsna was wrapped tightly in Radha's arms, being pierced by her fingernails. Her hand was around his head, ruffling his curly hair. Her lips were on his, bewildering him with the sweet nectar flowing from her mouth, which grants even an illiterate the Highest Knowledge. Being thus overpowered by Srimati Radharani, Krsna felt the Supreme Exhilaration.

After engaging for a long time in the Play of Divine Love, Radha was exhausted. Her whole body was perspiring and she looked at Krsna with her beautiful doe like eyes. As Krsna embraced her, she breathed heavily, her face lit with elation. Only the people with supremely pious deeds can even witness such an expression on Srimati Radharani's face.

At the stroke of dawn, Radha, completely satisfied, looked at her Supreeta Peetambara, her Lord, Gladsome in Gold.

Radha spoke.

"My Lord born in the Yadu Dynasty! Please decorate my bosom with musk, with your hands, which are cooler than Chandana itself!

"Krsna, my eyes have been smudged by my tears of joy constantly flowing! Please make my eyes shine with this Kajal, which defeats a swarm of bumblebees! Oh Krsna, you yourself are the Kajal of my eyes!" Radha's eyes filled once more with tears.

"Dear Lord, my earrings, which defeat even the leaping deer of my eyes, in entrapping you, are lying there! Please adorn my ears with those earrings!

"You say my face defeats the splendour of a lotus flower! Then please braid my dark beetle-black hair, so that you can gaze upon my lotus face instead of joking about me!" She smirked, looking at Krsna's sheepish face.

"Oh Krsna, my sweat has dried up, and along with it the tilaka I applied has disappeared! Please redraw the Tilaka of musk on the half-moon of my forehead, just like the mark of the rabbit on the moon! You yourself are like the tilaka on my forehead!

"Krsna! My hair is like the whisk of Kamadeva's flag, more captivating than the tail of a peacock! Please decorate this hair with flower blossoms, oh one who magnifies the respect of all!

"Oh Pure One, please decorate my slender waist with ornaments and the jeweled sash, and magnify my beauty and love!

"These leelas you and I have performed are Supreme and vanquish all the ill effects of the Kaliyuga! By decorating me, Oh Krsna, decorate Your Beautiful Leelas! By adorning me, you yourself become the Ornament of my Heart!"

Thus, Sri Radhika and Sri Krsna enacted their Prema-Leela, listening to which the learned scholars, whose minds are ever fixed on the Lord, experience horripilation and contemplate on Sri Radhakrsna.

Hey powerful wine! Do not think you are so intoxicating. Hey sugar! You are too harsh. Hey grapes! Who will look at you? Hey nectar (amrita)! You are like death (mrita). Hey milk! You taste like water. Hey ripe mango! Now go and weep. Hey lips of a beautiful woman! Now you can go to hell. As long as the complete essence of erotic love exists in the form of the auspicious, artful composition of Sri Jayadeva, you have nothing to do.

Thus, Lord Krsna and Radhika enjoyed games on the banks of the Yamuna. May those lotus hands of His always shower Happiness on the reiters and listeners of his Leelas.

May The Lord Hari, who sleeps on Lord Shesha with thousand hoods, whose face is reflected on the thousand gemstones, and who is desired to be seen with a thousand eyes by Goddess Lakshmi, may that Supreme Truth Protect you all.

"When Lord Shiva was bewildered by the beauty of yourself, he drank up the poison from the ocean of milk! Then you garlanded me!" Remembering this beautiful conversation, Krsna's eyes filled with the sight of Srimati Radharani, the Mahapadma gem of His eyes! May That Lord Sri Hari protect us all!

May the poetry of Sri Gita-govinda by Sri Jayadeva, the son of Sri Bhojadeva and Vamadevi, beautify the voices of dear friends such as Parashara.

wayward thumbnail
Oh My My !!! I Am Blushing With This Update Of Yours !! Loved It To The Core !!
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sri radhika ramana krishnaya namo namaha
Sri padmavati ramanaya jayadevaya namo namaha

Thank you surya for bringing out the essence of  Gita Govinda along with the wondeful songs

May Sri Radhakrishna bless you always.
@Proteeti Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: varaali

Sri radhika ramana krishnaya namo namaha

Sri padmavati ramanaya jayadevaya namo namaha

Thank you surya for bringing out the essence of  Gita Govinda along with the wondeful songs

May Sri Radhakrishna bless you always.

Thank you! may Radhakrsna keep revealing such leelas for the delight of all!
And thanks for your behind-the-scenes help.😊

And now, for the much awaited surprise... (At least, I was waiting..)
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago