sparkle

Np...will wait
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

banner  by priya111111 Thank you soo  much di 

ADHOORI ZINDAGI

Part 47 

Geet cut his call cuddled up on her bed feeling so hurt remembering him closed her eyes tight as tears falling out of her eyes with her constant protest also. Maan waited some more time as his heart said she will come running in to his arms like last time. Those days were precious beautiful he don't know what the hell happened both parted away like that.

He left from there as it started raining heavily hoping she will be fine soon will share her problem with him. umm not exactly she will share at least he can find out the reason for this sudden storm in there lifes.

The morning turned up nothing changed in outside weather, it was still raining the sky filled with dark clouds making the morning looks like scary night. Maan signed heavily when the last ring faded off when geet didn't attended his call. He was sitting on his bed with heavy head due to lack of sleep. He unknowingly passed in to sleep last night due to tiredness thinking about her only to recall her smile her cuteness in his dreams.

The weather making his heart gloomy hinting something gonna happen out. His mind out straight away refused his heart voice like all ways but he don't know what will cost off this time. At this particular moment he was worried about her only her. Thinking endlessly like this won't help him out deciding something in his mind he started his daily routine.

It was usual time for all to gather at dining table for breakfast at Km dining table all waiting for maan as well as Ranjith who is back from his trip. Naina was thankful to Ranjith for changing his attitude towards Maan now days. Things were not falling in right place still but it was good sign for them, they truly thanking god for this.

Ranjith came and occupied his seat smiled at all warmly specially at Aniee making her pinch herself. "Aniee what your problem if he is smiling at you its good sign. Don't spoil this new change with your nautanki" Dadimaa taunted her.

"dadi yahi tho problem hai tiger smiling at prey hope it's not any sign of storm" Aniee answered with serious tone making meera giggle who sat beside her.

"You ladies can share what's that joke we men's also had humor generics in our blood I guess" Dev commented with annoying face looking at trio silent talks.

"Dev you guess? Means you don't have those generics?" Ranjith asked hiding his laugh. All were shocked to see his care free nature after long long years but none voiced out anything.

"I told you papa he had many doubts in his brain" Meera teased Dev embarrassing him further.All shared healthy laughing secession for their open fight. Ranjith thanked his bahu meera through his eyes it was not easy for him to behave normally with all, he is trying best his bahu erased the uneasiness that was pounding in the air.

Maan admired all his family members who just now entered there talking in his phone. Ranjith eyes met him Maan admired his smiling face he really loves to see his dad flattered smile. He looked away thinking it was really good start of day. True he cont for give his dad in no way but some where his heart melting being with him in one roof, his heart already suffered allot it was craving for his love now. Ranjith controlled his emotions watching maan looking away it was hurting him now.

"Arey maan come on beta today we will have family Breakfast and you know all were prepared by me only"naina called him breaking his thoughts.

"Maa what's the need to do all these you guys came very late at night right you should be taking rest" Maan was concerned for her health.

"Bhai you are talking with naina ranjith singhkhurana stubbornness speaks here" Dev commented earning glare from both of his parents.

"Yeah you are right but maa I am sorry I had important work have to leave now" Maan said was about to leave from there but his voice stopped him whom he hates more. "Maan come on work can wait for us health is more important than anything" Ranjith words filled with warmth of love halted him. Its been days maan heard him talking with that voice with him his heart celebrated this moment silently.

Maan closed his eyes to get hold on his over flow emotions they were making it difficult for him to ignore his dad words like all ways. Silence prevailed all were waiting for maan to take step ahead by answering him back breaking the barrier except dadimaa..

She saw worst cases of maan being alone away from home mourning in his pari memories. She wants happiness back in there life's but she know too well it will take time for maan to accept. His dad was sole reason for his life loneliness his pain his sorrows it will take hell lot of time for person like maan.

"Bhai see papa also wants to have Bf along with you come on" Aniee asked him making puppy face she wants to end this never ending battle soon."Aniee let him go I think his work is very important" Daadi supported him like all ways. Maan nodded taking long strides left from there.

Ranjith was not happy but he don't want to probe him further nor his maa. He started thinking some idea ate his Bf silently while all enjoying like always.

Maan parked his car outside geet's Palace took his mobile called her again, He hits his car tire when he got same response. He is getting angry for her silence now they can sort out if there is any issue when she opened her mouth only na. It was annoying him to the core but what he can do he is completely helpless.

Geet with heavy difficulty opened her eyes when her mobile ringing continuously. Her heart swelled with happiness looking at his name on screen as her mind forgets last night incident. She tried her best to took mobile attend his call but nothing was cooperating her. Her body cells ached with heavy pain she can feel warmness surrounding her body. She struggled for few more minutes to make some moments but it was really difficult for her she thought laying on bed with no energy.

"Mam dekho aap kya halath banake rakha you got heavy fever have these tablets mam. Last night also you are upset for something hadn't taken food also."  She heard nakul's concerned voice. She smiled sadly at him glanced at side table where the un touched food was kept. All the happenings of last night incidents flashed in her mind her eyes got wet instantly.

Nakul tried to help her to make her have some food but she refused by not cooperating with him. Nakul went away leaving her alone thinking he can get some help from SK. When he is about to reach SK room he saw some new face in hall asking for geet.

"Sir may I know who you are" Nakul enquired standing in front of maan in the hall. Maan aura was enough for him to tell he is some rich business man not any ordinary fan of geet who will come there often asking for GK, that's why nakul was careful in his words.

"I am here to meet geet where is she?" Maan asked him while his eyes searching for her. Maan was fully lost he just want to meet her that's why took this big step coming to her home. He don't know why but he felt like it was not good sign to come here still came for her. 

It took few minutes for Nakul to figure out about whom Maan was talking. He stared at maan not giving any answer annoying him more. Nakul smiled with happiness blooming in his eyes making it impossible to maan not to lash out at him. Calling GK by name is impossible to anyone but here maan calling directly standing on her own home. The restlessness he saw in maan's eyes for her makes him feel happy for his mam.

Maan trying his best to be calm as nakul was old man but his silence knocking his senses badly. "Looking like you knows geet mam soo much right sir" nakul asked to get confirmation about his thoughts he cont allow anyone easily in to palace. Maan wondered why this old man asking all these right now when he badly wants to het glimpse of her.

"Will you tell me where she is or not I need to meet her right now" Maan asked for one last time with high tone.

Nakul smiled widely maan wants to strangle him to death right now. Before nakul could open his mouth SK entered there taking charge from him.

"Maan you here? What happened anything wrong?" SK asked acting so concerned for him.

Maan smiled at her repeated why he is there now. "Maan do you think she will meet you now" SK asked with sad glint in her eyes. Nakul wondered thinking what is happening there "Sir mam was in her room and" SK hurriedly cut him in between before he could inform to maan about her.

"Nakul go and get some coffee for him and ha don't forget to make everything ready for baby you know about her na" SK said meaningfully nakul nodded his head as it was right geet hates when anything not done as per her choice.

"SK just cut all this crap now do you think I will believe you first thing if she wants money from me she will act like love sick puppy with me not like this. Secondly I have seen her suffering with my own eyes so forget about all these" Maan said with frustrated voice. He is fed up with this nonstop battering from this woman now. SK fell on her knees while tears rolled out from her eyes.

"You think lying to you maan? Do you?"  she questioned looking at him with teary eyes. Maan looked away but tears in her eyes saying something else true love of mother he can see that. "Maan you are forgetting she is my baby remember that" Maan instantly remembered the night where geet cried waking up in mid night asking for her maa.

He kneeled down in front of Sk stared in to her eyes he can see worry in that for her baby, but still something missing here his heart probed. "SK I don't know what to believe what not but right not I need to meet her just tell me where she is" Maan asked dyeing in each moment to meet her.

"Come maan I will take you" saying so Sk dragged him with her gripping his hand in hers tightly.

"I told you maan she is playing but you haven't believed my words see making you believe she is not fine she is sleeping peacefully" SK showed him geet through window. Maan glanced at that direction he cont even get clear view of her but can see the calmness on her face.

She is smiling sleeping peacefully on her comfy bed, He looked away trying not to believe anything. His heart said she is not at all fine this is not true, Yeah it's so true she fell into sleep due to weakness as fever was so high.   Her smile, his mind mocked, the fact he don't know In that condition also she cont help but to dream about him to feel him close to her heart.

His heart slashed away his mind thoughts he forcefully freed his hand from SK's grip marched towards door to enter in to the room. To his utter bad luck it was closed he banged on door calling her name. "Geet it's me maan open the door now" Maan called her feeling so vulnerable, why he has to bear all these.

Nakul was shocked to see all these he was puzzled why the door was locked now. SK smirked looking at all these it was her plan it tricked in good way. She don't want maan to meet geet today if he did so all her plan will go in vain, she can say easily one look at geet he won't even listen to her crap.

"Maan it's no use just leave now trust me you will get pain with all these" SK said holding his hands before he it would touch door which were already swelling.  

"Don't I know she is not what you are trying to show I know her more than you" Maan shouted getting wild with all these.

"Geet open the door damnit" Maan roared like loin palace shivered with his voice. For a second SK also got scared looking at roaring maan, She smiled evilly looking at the pain maan was bearing. It gave satisfaction to her heart it was her winning point. She owed to herself she will show extremes to maan for what she had faced in past because of her dad.

Geet flinched in her sleep slightly her eyes were droopy because of Fever her body aching like hell. Still she tried to concentrate on voices she is able to hear. "Geet" his voice hits her ears she felt like she got heart beat voice back which is numb up to now.

With utmost difficulty tried to reach door but stopped still watching the magazine where his and Aarthi's even sewtha's photos were there. Her heart died in each moment watching those pics, his words rang in her mind "I had good terms with all she is not special". She fell on floor feeling cheated her ears gave up at last tears wetted her cheeks making her realize she is crying now. 

She don't want to wipe them away there no use in keeping up her promise to him now she thought feeling hurt.

"Why maa why it had be like this" she cried looking at her maa's pic 

Maan was losing his temper breaking his reveries his mobile vibrated bringing him back to real world. His wish is to meet her in his rage lost his control fully. Maan gave last glance at closing door left without even one glance at SK. He needs some time alone to think all these things. Sk smiled victoriously it was her victory now at last he is succeeded to part them away.

Sk's happy feet disturbed by geet who came from her room suddenly in worn out condition. Her legs trembling she is not in position to took any step. Still managed to come out no matter what she cont hate or keep him away from her. Truths were all ways bitter she is ready to accept everything to be with him, she is dying in each moment without him. SK didn't say anything nor tried to stop her but laughed looking at geet who is going at main door direction.

"Mam careful" Nakul supported her when she is about to fell on the ground. "I want to meet him stop him please" Geet begged Nakul. He nodded feeling sad looking at geet's condition, it was first time he is watching her cry like that. After transforming as GK he only saw ruthless lonely attitude GK but not geet. Today he was happy to saw big change in geet.

"Mat javo muje chod ke" She whispered painfully when he left in his BMW with storm speed leaving her alone in that hell. Nakul tried his best to reach him but it was too late he left already. It broke her painfully her every ounce cried with helplessness. 

Next update was ready faster the likes faster the update 

dare to throw stones at me ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Sparkle 

maangeetforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 1st. devil kahike. i hate you for the recent updates of az. ufff. full of suspense, uper se sad sad updates at longer intervels. ufff.Edited by maangeetforever - 9 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆
priya111111 thumbnail
yeh sab kya karrahi ho tum. jitna pain indono ne suffer kiya wo kam tha kya. ab iss SK ki wajah se aur suffer horahe hai. poor geet kaise haal hogayi hai uski. aur jab maan yakeen hi nahi karna chahtha hai sk ki tho poori baat katam karke hi jaasakthe thay na. aise chodkar kyun chalegaye geet ko😡😡
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

bahut jorse lag gayeee hawww 

ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£
priya111111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

bahut jorse lag gayeee hawww 

ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£

ab maram patti lagakar aur sochna shuru karo maaneet ko kaise milaye jaaye😆😆