UVBNODCH6PTCXUBQ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
kahin ye...rani 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣
...of chamelibayi - hope not another 3rd product - tadkaaa of RPR...🤣🤣
moukko, ambo, rano - teen tadkaaa ...🤣
i thnk aisaa hee kuch hain... rathore ka kuch na kuch lafda hota hee hain
phir bolegaaa..coolly "aisey pahadi mein chameli -thhand se sikood key marr rahi thee ; tou maine uska jaan bachaayaa- garmi deke 🤣
(poor tapu paying for all her earlier sins with so man y men)🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

1.9k

Users

2

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

FZGN5TQWRHAYJ2XK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
how many new character ut cvs going to introduce .too much characters in serial spoil the show
UVBNODCH6PTCXUBQ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: NVOXPIVCMVH7KKTX

how many new character ut cvs going to introduce .too much characters in serial spoil the show

esp with chhakhaa face like cameli- wierdd-😆
FZGN5TQWRHAYJ2XK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
after seeing ur comment style I guess u r papo
UVBNODCH6PTCXUBQ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: HAIARTQXTRE2RUWB

after seeing ur comment style I guess u r papo

oye...wat papi?... i m not kid..
tum kid ho?
FZGN5TQWRHAYJ2XK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
I have said papo not papi btw I am not also kid
Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
UVBNODCH6PTCXUBQ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
😡

Originally posted by: XPDGEW54IISV3RXR

I have said papo not papi btw I am not also kid

haan tou phir ye papo papo pao kya lagakey rakha hain😡😡 papo means - bachaa kid infant
waise tumhra likhney ke raviaye sey aisa lagta hain u write like SRKLUvr, who was TAPU FAN
FZGN5TQWRHAYJ2XK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
I have not ask meaning of papo .whether papo means kid or adult I dont care .btw I am not srk .srk and me both r not same person ok

btw u have not once say that I am not papo
Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
UVBNODCH6PTCXUBQ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: JNU5V5SOLWLI2UJW

I have not ask meaning of papo .whether papo means kid or adult I dont care .btw I am not srk .srk and me both r not same person ok

btw u have not once say that I am not papo

abbbeyyy...chu..ye 😡, wh n i dnt know who this pepo is...what u sizzling my head
& the height of ur rascality is u r not enjoyiung the worth of topic nor letting others enjoy and on and on your rubbish chuchugiri of sm pepo papu
FZGN5TQWRHAYJ2XK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
ur way of talking u r way of showing anger is exactly like paposhon I am again saying my guess is u r paposhon

Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".