Udaan: 18th September 2014- Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Udaan: 18th September - Written Update

Chakor is cutting vegetables. Laali threatens her that she should cut them properly. Chakor is sad. Ishwar and Aditya are listening to Chakor and Laali and once Laali goes, they come to Chakor and ask what was Laali saying. Chakor tries to avoid the question. Ishwar senses this and changes the topic. He says that there's no fun in cutting veggies in this stuffed place. We also cut veggies but in open space. They take Chakor to the portico outside and show her how Ishwar can cut veggies too. Chakor smiles and says you spoilt everything. I'll show you how its done. She cuts the veggies properly. Ishwar pretends to be in awe and says you are perfect. Chakor smiles. Laali brings tea for Ishwar and Aditya but seeing them cut veggies for Chakor, she leaves the tea tray and rushes inside. Chakor freaks out but Ishwar says dont worry. I am here.

Laali informs Bhaiyyaji about Ishwar cutting vegetables. Ishwar's father says that such is Ishwar. He becomes a kid with kids. Bhaiyyaji says but now he has grown up. He is a district magistrate. He shouldn't do such things. Tejaswini pretend to praise Ishwar. Abha says you're right. And everyone loves this thing about Ishwar. His simplicity. I will go and help my husband. Tejaswini says like husband, like wife.

Ishwar and Aditya talk to Chakor about her mark. Aditya says I like it very much. I want one mark like this too. Chakor says no. This is not good. Don't want it ever. I will get this removed from my hand one day. Tejaswini and Bhaiyyaji are listening. Bhaiyyaji says do you hear the girl. Tejaswini says dont worry. Nothing is going to happen. Ishwar tells Chakor that its fine. We will see.

Later that night, Imli is playing with her doll and talking about sitting in the cool car one day. Kasturi sees and cries. Suddenly, they hear gunshots and presume that its Bhaiyyaji's men. The village gathers around Manohar's jeep. Manohar says that tomorrow, the guest Ishwar Rawat will come to talk to all of you, and if anyone dared to complain anything against Bhaiyyaji to him, they will pay a huge price. Manohar turns to Kasturi and says especially you. If you open your mind, I shall throw Chakor in fire. Imli hears this and freaks out.

Chakor is watering one plant. Aditya says that one shouldn't water plants at night. Chakor says I know. But this is a special plant. It yields salt and is watered only at night. Aditya asks how do you know? Chakor says that we use this salt when we have less food. Aditya thanks her for teaching something new and says that he will miss Chakor. Chakor says then take me with you. Aditya goes to Abha and Ishwar and says that Chakor is not safe here. Bhaiyyaji can do anything. Ishwar says that they won't do anything till we are here. And we will do something for the girl.

Tejaswini comes to Chakor and asks what she was saying in the morning about this mark. Chakor says I was saying that I will remove it one day. Tejaswini fumes. Girja warns her to look down but Chakor doesn't give in to her demands. Tejaswini leaves angrily.

Next morning, Ishwar reaches the village to pray to God. He asks the villagers that if he can ask for a wish too. Realising who Ishwar is, the people run and shut their houses. Ishwar realises that these people must have been warned to not speak to him. He looks around to Bhuwan's place who shuts the door too. He wonders what is wrong. Imli is sitting in her verandah and sees Ishwar. She runs to him and asks him to save her sister from being thrown in fire. Ishwar asks who is the sister. Imli says Chakor is my sister. Ishwar is shocked.

Precap- Aditya and Chakor are talking. Chakor says I want to go to Lucknow. Aditya says why? Chakor says because I want to tell someone that I am not a cheater. She remembers Vivan accusing her of cheating and leaving the haveli.
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Shivangi for the update ðŸ˜Š.