Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

may u have bright future 
 all the best
god bless u 

Originally posted by ArishaDeepz

ALL DA BEST
GOD BLESS U

Originally posted by Choco.Butter

I simply crazy for your amazing creation i just loved all your  awesome work , you are one of the best best Animated signature maker , u work is simply beyond gorgeous , ur coloring , text style everything soo beautiful , i just loved to used all your amazing creation ,

i have read your imp note i am very happy for u All the best 👍🏼 your  new life & career

wish all your dream come true ,do not worry  we can understand your problem so  just chill take your time whenever our requested complete just inform us

I have send to u my   requested because i simply loved your work , just check my pm , hope u will make its , thank for everything

do check my requested dear

Originally posted by ...Mallu...

Aww !! But its ok First is study and job then our hobbies :)
Best Of luck for future !!
Love yaa alott miss yaa aloot and ur Updates :|

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

hey hi @mou so sorry last 2-3 days i was not so consistent to came IF but ya awesome update that i saw last one

Thank u so much for all of ur wishes 🤗

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MariaArHiholic

Awww mera bachaa!!!!!🤗

It's totally okay 😳 don't worry about us 😆
All the best May you get all the success you deserve and May Allah SWT help you in every step of your life -Ameen❤️
Try to peep in and update your CG from time to time I know it's hard even me I'm like out from editing & vidding😕

All The Best
TIGHT HUG

🤗

Thank u so much Baby for understanding ... but this was not for u😛😆 ... u  r an amazing siggy maker urself so u don't need to reaquest & even if u do , I know u won't mind whether I take 1 day or 1 year 😛😆

Originally posted by Princyz_Belle

All d best Mou di...😊

Love u...❤️

Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

All the best for ur bright career Mou !!!!
U are most talent  person Loved everything u have made ur animated creation are beyond fabulous
I am very Excite to see My requested !!! Hope u will send to pm its very soon ,I am eagerly wait for thats

QUOTE=deepluvprem]Hi guruji...itna lamba note😆
I knw I knw...u r thinking k aaj mai raasta bhatak k IF pr kaise aa gai😛
Bt u knw na how lazy I m...😉
Ok...so just saw all ur previous updates...n nw also u know wat I'm gonna say😉..dey r marvellous mou...really out of dis world👏... nw plz don't start blushing😛
I knw how hectic ur schedule will b frm nw on...so all d very best fr ur future plans n ur new job👍🏼
Lots of luv n hugs🤗

Originally posted by AASUS

All the best Mou ji 🤗

Thank u soo much for understanding dear 🤗
Originally posted by PhoenixRainbow

Mou ,   All the best for your higher study You are fabulous  Animated creation designer I had to think a lot what I would request i mean siggys , animated or merge or just small avis what since all of it you make in some out of the world manner so its difficult to decide you see. 😆 never mind i finally made my mind and I hope the video and everything is fine to work with.. 😳

I have  send to my my first Requested to you
by pm have look its

Originally posted by kiran_28

Take Care and best of luck for ur studies 🤗

Originally posted by WingsOfHeart

OMG... :  stuffs r so effing fabulous! :* MAN! I am in love with  your amazing work and gonna use them pretty soon :D I loved d blending u did with the gifs and the text on them was MAGICAL! :*Siddharth Stuff   are sooo  gorgeous hot

I am seriously in love with your work  The textures , text style and colorings you use on your work are so gorgeous and compliment each other so much it's just gorgeous. You're absolutely amazing, You've  left me speechless with everything you've done. Everything is always top-notch, exquisite and so tremendously made with insane amount of hard work, and effort -You've seriously made a place in my heart, and I mean it genuinely!

o flawless, and so stunning. Seriously, your colouring stands out so well, and I adore the way you  use the textures! It's so creative, and so pretty. I saw your   some of update  Oh.My.GOD! What was that? SHITT SHITT! Such an classy work! Dude. I am a fan of yours  work , I would like to visited more in your shopNow i am very excited to see my requested how would be look its , i am sure u will  do better

I have send its look at your pm box , hope all is well its

Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

U are most talent and very creative person i must say  u do not know  how much i loved your amazing creation , u are one of the best  Animated  designer , loved the coloring ,  text style , texture everything so perfect  , how to manage everytime  to make  beyond awesome creation you have done a splendid job. Love love love the Siddharth stuff the most. The requests look really  fabulous especially  in my signature Animated signature  Take a bow girl!!! You deserve it!!!

Originally posted by CherryWild

Awesome update everyting look gorgeous , ur creation look like  so classy & elegant , The coloring , blending So many avis   so perfectly wow ,
loved ur stuff and Sid stuff too

I am looking forward to ur next update  

Thank u so much for understanding dear 🤗
Update  #27

Dhan tanaaa ... It's update time😃 ... Hello friends🤗, I'm back again to bother with my updates😛 ... If u like then comments & if u don't like then joote, chappal, ande etc. etc. all r welcomed😆 ... Thank u so much for liking my previous update & thanks for ur wishes for my future 🤗... i really need it ... Request karnewalo ... thank u so much for having patience with me 🤗... Requests r almost done😉 ... As I've not updated my Cg nearly after 1 month so there r many stuffs to be posted🤔 ... I'll post them in 2-3 updates😳 ... So u'll get 2-3 updates in next few days ... I'm warning u before ... don't shout at me later 🤔😆

HarshIti :

Remind me again who was the dialogue writer of Kis Desh & where is he now ??? His "Alag alag chahe jaise bhi ho, saath mein hum acche hi lagte hai" is so apt for this adorable & sensational duo ... look at them, how perfect they are

PremEer :

ArShi :
Animated :

Non-animated :

Harshad Chopda :
 and He is back ... That too with a bang... literally 😆

Additi Gupta :

Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
Requests :
Don't know why but all are on Siddharth Shukla 🤔😆

Requested by Choco.Butter :
I still want to call u choco ... Divya 😛😆

Requested by AyeshaC4sid :

http://i.minus.com/i3bSmN8BrBDMc.gif

That's all for today😃. See u within few days with another set of updates 😃.
Request karnewalo, not 2-3 requests together.😊1 request at a time.🤔 Otherwise I feel lost.😆

& if u r interested u can also like my Facebook pg:

https://www.facebook.com/CreationMoutushi
Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
Splendid works... loved them all
All animated and non-animated+tags and request were fab love it 
gorgeous stuffs❤️
d Arshi ones r my fav☺️
amazing work👏
animated stuffs were awesome...apart from that premeer..hc..ag siggies were fab..thanks for PM
wow wow wow wow 
is only what i can say

it is out of world 

never saw so beautiful update dear 

i cannt quote single edit as all are diff and so beatiful 

not able to choose

thansk for pm 

it is just mindblowing

ps: ipk thread if you like to help in it please and please share 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3615956&TPN=51