Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Mansi : I m not believing those spoilers unless they r from a confirmed source because knowing Jodha , she will keep her promise of giving one baby to Ruqaiyya irrespective of what all MU Ruqaiyya creates  .. She has this habit of doing charity even for the most evil peeps and we hv seen that 

And if Ruqaiyya tries to prove Jodha as irresponsible mother  , in a way I will say Jodha is actually giving her this opportunity to do so by hiding facts from Jalal .. no wonder Ruqaiyya will take advantage of this Maham angle .. Jodha has given her the window to do so  .. if the spoiler is true ..

I agree Jodha will fulfill her promise no matter what.

And yes Jodha should stop hiding things from Jalal . Ruks may use Maham angle but somehow that doesn't fit in with current track 
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                   .          Excellent views mansi esp the green ones ! .    👏👏    The posts by other writers are also very very good .     Such  balanced episodes should be given everyday , positive promotions about JA are also required n then JA shall remain at the top ! .     the brilliant actors of the serial esp Jodha n jalal have the capability to enthral every viewer n .    yesterday's episode was so perfect in all the aspects ⭐️⭐️.   It had fresh romance, suspense , deepest emotions of the leads , the love ,maturity ,alertness of jalal , his suspicions ,  the fear on shariffu's face was a treat to watch n ruqu showing her uglier side again was not a big surprise ! .      There was freshness in jj's scenes .      I liked even ruqu at the end when she was a witness to a loving jalal ! .  ruqu should also see how jalal loves jodha unconditionally  but sadly  Ruqu has no depth to comprehend the undying bond of love between jj.   every scene in the episode was symbolic of a greater meaning .    That maulvi is a bad villain but his plan shall fail miserably ! .        But shariffu was too smart in that sprang scene n I had never thought  that he shall face the tricky situation in the surang in such a manner ! .              Till now jalal is not aware of his intentions towards jodha so shariffu can breathe easily !          many scenes were picturized creatively by the director such as - Jodha 's gestures while feeling sorry n a little afraid of jalal's anger were so cute ! . .  Jalal as usual was perfect in showing every emotion - his hearing about Jodha 's explanation about resham  and maham - and his outward anger hiding his love n pain for maham was awesome .    JJ  need no words to understand each other ! .     I liked when jalal told jodha that he will find the solution for maham' s illness n jodha became happy as a child ! . Then he told that maham will go to Delhi !   .      Overall a top class episode ! 

Edited by mm250314 - 9 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Mansi...
@ all 
Wonderful posts...
RKfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis 👍🏼
Loved Akdha scenes to the core 😳
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post mansi,zakira is legal advosor of jodha,kiya dimah hai,ruqu the hunterwali,poor jalal cant the shahensha sleep peacefully for once,total madness from agra,sharif ka buddha kon si jadi butti khata hai ke etni door sunaye diya aur sharif couldnt hear anything ,was hoping for the end of sharif par lgta hai well have to bear him and his so called abbu little linger
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

.          Excellent views mansi esp the green ones ! .    👏👏    The posts by other writers are also very very good .     Such  balanced episodes should be given everyday , positive promotions about JA are also required n then JA shall remain at the top ! .     the brilliant actors of the serial esp Jodha n jalal have the capability to enthral every viewer n .    yesterday's episode was so perfect in all the aspects ⭐️⭐️.   It had fresh romance, suspense , deepest emotions of the leads , the love ,maturity ,alertness of jalal , his suspicions ,  the fear on shariffu's face was a treat to watch n ruqu showing her uglier side again was not a big surprise ! .      There was freshness in jj's scenes .      I liked even ruqu at the end when she was a witness to a loving jalal ! .  ruqu should also see how jalal loves jodha unconditionally  but sadly  Ruqu has no depth to comprehend the undying bond of love between jj.   every scene in the episode was symbolic of a greater meaning .    That maulvi is a bad villain but his plan shall fail miserably ! .        But shariffu was too smart in that sprang scene n I had never thought  that he shall face the tricky situation in the surang in such a manner ! .              Till now jalal is not aware of his intentions towards jodha so shariffu can breathe easily !          many scenes were picturized creatively by the director such as - Jodha 's gestures while feeling sorry n a little afraid of jalal's anger were so cute ! . .  Jalal as usual was perfect in showing every emotion - his hearing about Jodha 's explanation about resham  and maham - and his outward anger hiding his love n pain for maham was awesome .    JJ  need no words to understand each other ! .     I liked when jalal told jodha that he will find the solution for maham' s illness n jodha became happy as a child ! . Then he told that maham will go to Delhi !   .      Overall a top class episode ! 

Very nicely written post mm .😊
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks JAfanCharu for liking the post .         JA  has really become so interesting now .   We hope to have entertaining episodes from now onwards 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Hi all... good to see all of us drooling over yest's episode... hhhmmm!! so CVs have finally started caring for TRPs... and so we got one wonderful episode yest, and the whole week will continue in same fashion...

anyway, i m back again with one more take abt yest... and trust me, this is something, none of u will have ever expected... i m all prepared for bashing after this post, but then i m not going to reply back to anybody for this post... i will reply others posts , to Mansi and for my other two takes, but not this one... so all those who want to blast me, r more than welcome...

'This is my final decision', Jalal tells Jo , stopping her of any further comment or any attempt from her to stop him of his decision...and Jo keeps glaring at him... but i didn't find her shocked... yes, she didn't like his decision, but i felt there was more challenge on her face... not for daring her to stop from meeting MA before she is taken to delhi... but the challenge was to make him accept the real truth behind this decision... whom he was fooling , calling it his final decision? Jodha or himself???

Ruku looked satisfied by his decision, thinking he is upset with Jo... but was he really??? why this sudden decision of sending MA to Delhi??? and that too when Jo clarified that Rasham had come to meet her only to give her the update of MA's health?? coz one point we all missed, Jalal very well knew Jo goes to meet MA, or gets regular updates abt her health... if i m not missing, hadn't she told Jalal in ME that she was praying for MA's good health coz she is not well??

so how is it possible that he doesn't know abt MA not well enough to travel for a long distance??? if he wants to stop Jo from meeting MA, he can shift MA to some other place which won't be open like Agra Jail, and which is outside palace, which Jo doesn't know abt???  why delhi???and that too on the pretext of securing Jo and kids??? guys, again i m asking same question... whom he thinks he is fooling??? Jodha or himself??

u know why i m asking this question??? coz the last scene abt Jalal's decision of sending MA to delhi gave me a very different impression... Jalal is running from himself coz he doesn't trust himself that he will be able to see his Badi Ammi dying in front of his eyes... and this is the true reason behind his decision to send MA away from him...

i know he has seen many death, he has controlled himself when all his dear ones left him... but then no one held the place in his life and heart like MA always did... till Jalal fell in love with Jo, MA was the strongest power behind his very existence... and even now when he has pushed her away from his life, her place in his innermost heart still exists , just like before... he survived from all those storms, he faced them and won, but here it's not Shehenshah Jalal who is breaking from inside, it's the child who is raised by same MA risking her own life many times, neglecting her own son many times... the same MA had and will always hold very special position in Jalal's heart... he is sending MA away, coz he knows he won't be able to see that mother of his dying and that he will break down... but then he will anyway break down when that news will come... but at least she will be away from him , so he will be alone when the news of her death will come to him... alone in his own guilt that he was not with her in her last moment , when she had risked her life many times for his survival...

but the fact he forgot, in all this, is that he is running away , he is trying to hide his feelings from the very person, who holds his heart in her own heart... His Jodha... does he really think she won't be able to guess the truth behind his 'Final' decision?? and when she knows that if MA really goes away from him , and he is not there with her in her final moments, then for his entire life he will live with that guilt, then will she let it happen??? does he think, his words abt final decision make any impact on Jo, that will stop her from meeting MA again?? Jodha is not ruku not to understand him... she understands him even better than he sometimes understands himself... she knows what he actually wants, but doesn't have guts to do it, or he is not sure if he should do it... and so she takes decision , many times, which though initially may look wrong, but finally it's proved good for him... and he knows that , even now, after getting that curse from MA, Jo is still looking after MA, coz she understands his love for MA... and i m sure, he will be knowing Jo doesn't care a bit for his so called decision, and still he is pretending to warn her abt it...

Really Jalal?????

Diksha, I don't know about others but I would love to tell you that you have nailed it and I am with you in this. Yes, Jalal was very well aware of the fact that Jodha had been to meet Maham and I think he knew about her first visit as well but didn't want to question her about teh same in front of others and with the way things were turning out off late, he was crying within an dthe one shoulder he always used in earlier occasions whenever he was hurt was reason for his pain but still he could not fathom the same and charade a stern face for a long. He knew very well that Jodha will never bothered about the Badduvas and themoment she spelled Maham, he knew she was praying for her. And that was the precise reason he told her to do whatever she feels fit and right and he will not interfere in that. Moreover it is not that Jodha went hiding to meet Maham nor he was so busy that he didn't keep tab of the whereabouts of Maham and her visitors. And it was not without his permission that Javeeda and Resham could pay visits to Maham. So he knew whe Jodha went to meet Maham along with Javeeda but he may ot know the exact condition of Maham as he could not bera to ask anyone about her health.

Now, when he realized that Resham had  volunteered to pay visit to Jodha, then it had to be of some importance and later if Jodha had summoned Resham to come in and meet her to check about Maham's health, he could understand that her health must be deteriorating. Added to that Jodha had spilled the bean that Maham had stopped eating and even drinking water and has reached a situation where it will be difficult to save her. He would have discussed her condition with Hakima and get to know about the realistic state of Maham. So neither he could take it on him to watch and bear the death of Maham in front of his own eyes nor he could visualize how much Jodha will be affected that Maham had to die in such way. No son can think of his mother's death in his own eyes and he would have thought that change of location may change her mindset as he was planning to build a tomb for Adham in Delhi and staying nearer to that place might revive her mindset to live so that she could do something for her son. That is the last thing a son could do to his mother, give some respire and allow her to live.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Mansi, u watched that surang scene again?.. after SD pretends to catch Jalal as gaddar, and all his drama of wafadaari and all, few soldiers come behind him??? who told them to follow Jalal??? and then after SD shows that another side of surang opens in jail, Jalal looks at it but goes back to Jo's room followed by SD and those soldiers... how can he??? he should have gone to aparture of jail , na?? why take all to Jo's hojra???

Diksha he went back because he had left Jodha unattended and if there could be 2 attempts to harm Jodha, one front front door (though I could not see any door to Jodha's hojra) in the form of Resham (still he is not aware of the fact that Resham has been meeting Jodha for Maham's health reasons. and the second from an unknown surang which opens to Jodha's room. So he had to ensure that there are no such trap doors to Jodha's room and he also had to check her mental strength after realizing Maham had sent Resham to harm her (still illusion)