Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 14

1:00 0' clock in the afternoon

Anant received a message from Deepak. It was written "Wish you a belated Happy Birthday,Anant. Sorry for wishing you late beta, was in Chennai on a business tour. Hope Navya is not troubling you much! ;)"

Anant closed his eyes after texting a "thank-you note and not at all" thinking about his reaction when he will come to know about their relation. Will he accept it or will he think like he has taken undue advantage of the situation, keeping Navya in his house. His chain of thoughts was broken by Aarav's call.

"Yeah Aarav"

"Sir, as per your order, I have fired those three girls from their jobs." Said Aarav on the other side.

"Good job Aarav" said Anant feeling contend as those employees actually deserved this treatment.

Anant was going to cut the call just then Aarav stopped him.

"Erhmm sir, can I bring Lisa to your house today? She is really eager to meet Navya ma'am." Asked Aarav hoping for a positive reply.

"Yeah sure, Navya will be happy to meet her.." Smiled Anant.

"Okay sir"

They disconnected the call.

Anant sat on the sofa and begin to work in his laptop. Just then he remembered about Navya.

"What makes her take so much time in the kitchen? Is she drinking water or making it?" Thought Anant with a weird expression.

He kept his laptop aside and got up to check just then he heard her calling him.

"Anant...Anant" Her voice echoed from the kitchen.  He shook his head and hurried downwards as he could sense some trouble.

He stood at the kitchen door shocked to find Navya in a messy condition. Her cheeks were covered with flour while some sticking on her hair locks. She was standing there with a disgusting look on her face, struggling with the dough which was all sticking her fingers with each other.

Anant couldn't help but started laughing while Navya noticed this with a frowning look and started throwing daggers from her eyes at him.

"Anant, I hate you. How can you laugh like this seeing me in this condition?" She complained with a cute angry face.

He composed himself and came to her. He held her arm and turned her towards the glass cupboard.

"Have a look at yourself. Kisi bhoot se kam nai lag rahi." He chuckled again while Navya noticed herself with wide eyes but then realized what he called her.

"Haww Anant. You are calling me a bhoot." She pouted.

"Acha am sorry. Maaf kardo" He said holding his ears while she gave a small smile.

"By the way madam, you came here to drink water then what made you mess along with the flour?" He asked raising his eyebrows up.

"Voh, having water was just a pretext. Actually Rosy aunty told me that the way to the heart of your beloved goes from his stomach so I came here to make rotis for you in order to give you a surprise but I don't know how to make it isliye.." She said with an innocent expression on her face while showing her flour-stick hands to him.

Anant was again touched by her innocence. She was doing all this just to give him a surprise. He smiled a bit and cupped her face in his palms and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I am really lucky to have you in my life." He said looking at her warmly.

"Same here Anant." She smiled back in return.

"Acha now you tried to make rotis for me na so that is more than enough for me. Now go and wash your face and hands while I order something for us." Said Anant while rubbed her cheeks with his hands

"Nahi Anant, I don't want to eat something from outside. I want to make these for you." She replied stubbornly.

Anant knew he can't win from her so he gave up.

"Okay fine I will teach you how to make them, now happy?"

She replied by nodding her head with a huge smile and went to wash her face and hands.

After sometime she returned while Anant has arranged for a fresh bowl of flour, water and container. Navya stood in front with him behind her. He held her hand and took some fists of flour on the container and then poured water in it till it looked sufficient enough for making dough. He held both her hands and started mashing the flour. In this process Anant has come closer to her making his chin touch her shoulder. Navya was happy and was genuinely putting her all efforts to learn a new thing while Anant got lost in her beauty. Her hair locks were flying made them touch his cheeks. His mood became naughty as he started nuzzling his nose on her hairs while Navya fidgeted. He inhaled the fragrance of her shampoo and bent his head down, placing a kiss on her neck which continued till her shoulder. Navya froze at that moment and closed her eyes. He turned her towards him interlocking his hands on her waist and bend further to kiss her lips. As he touched her lips with his, Navya bit his lower lip with a naughty smirk.

"Ouch! Navya.." He glared at her touching his lower lip while she sticks her tongue out at him.

"Mr. Anant. My kiss is damn precious you see. You can't claim it whenever you can." She said winking at him with a teasing smile and ran while Anant followed her. They ran in the whole house with Anant going on with "You are gone Navya" while Navya showing his thumbs down to him. Finally he was able to catch her and twirled her around in his arms which made her scream and him laugh.

***

"Acha Anant tell me, how do u know cooking?" Asked Navya while taking a bite of roti with aloo gobhi matar made by Anant.

"Navya what do you think I was a born with a silver spoon?" He asked with a side smile.

"Well, seeing your lifestyle now, I really thought like that." Said Navya with an obvious expression.

"Actually I am an orphan. I don't know who are my parents, whether they r alive or not. I was merely 8 at that time working as a tea-seller in an office when a good human being saw me and my condition and decided to provide me education. Life was never easy for me. I have mostly seen downs then ups in my life. I worked day and night to become a successful businessman and today I am here." He told her while Navya kept her hands upon his not sympathizing with him rather understanding him.

"You really deserve the place where you are right now. You are a great human-being Anant" She said with twinkling eyes while Anant smiled back.

"By the way who was that good person, who acted as a godfather in your life?" She asked curiously.

Anant looked at her and sighed.

"He was..."

Do hit the like button and give your feedbacks.

Edited by MeghAn_AnYaFan - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, Aru!!!! Loved it!!! So cute and romantic!! At last a naughty Navya!!!! Thanks for updating yaar!!!Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Awesome update, Aru!!!! Loved it!!! So cute and romantic!! At last a naughty Navya!!!! Thanks for updating yaar!!!

Thanks a lot Vini!πŸ€— Its all sangat ka asar on Navya which made her naughty!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³Its my pleasure dear!😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

Thanks a lot Vini!πŸ€— Its all sangat ka asar on Navya which made her naughty!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³Its my pleasure dear!😊

Sahi baat hai, Aru!!πŸ€—
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates continue soon please
Badtameejdil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute updates continue soon please
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update loved it... Naughty anant and navya loved that part... Continue soon 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cute updates navya making roti oh god Bhagwan Anant ko bacha Lena 
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"the way to the heart of your beloved goes from his stomach" navya sab jaanee hai
Cuteenavii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates continue soon please