
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica





















An awesome ,down to earth, beautiful and an attractive personality who one smile stirs hearts of millions.You are such an amazing actress and deserves the Best Award in the Television Industry. Every emotion and expression either intense or intimate,either comic or tragic ,You are flawless and superb.There is no need to say , you are the comedy QUEEN! Happy Birthday!.
I hope and pray you have many more amazing years to come, with each year being better than the one before . I look forward to seeing you in many more shows and I cannot wait to see you rock
Tele wood and Bollywood together!
I want to wish you all the happiness and success in the world. Have a great and awesome birthday.
This is for you...
"If perfect's what you're looking for, then just stay the same,
Cause you're amazing... just the way you are."
Happy Bday ...
DL:https://youtu.be/pqo5gj1w7FM
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqo5gj1w7FM[/YOUTUBE]
Click Here INDEX



True beauty elates ,the way she laughs
Reflecting mesmerization through her eyes
True beauty personifies,the way she acts
Divine fire within,Speaking louder than words
Happy Bday Sanaya
A drop of fresh, misty , sensuous rain on a barren land
A blooming flower with colors among thorns of band
A refreshing breeze like floating in the dunes of sand
A beautiful smile that stands tall among clap of hands
Happy Bday Sanaya
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Hi I am looking for a Arshi fic where Arva and Khushi are from same school. I think Khushi is his junior. Aman is Khushi’s cousin. He is a...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
402