luvng d updtes yar, nw jaldi updt nxt 
-Ruby.

Edited by kamakshi23 - 9 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Next chapter is up!
Thanks for liking, commenting people. 😳 

Recap- Swimming pool romance, Loving moments sitting together, Next day, Sharon fell down.

Swayam came running to her but she stopped him...

Swayam- Hey! Meine tumhe awaaz di thi naa...
Sharon *irritating*- Swayam!! Tum chhodo mujhe... jao yahan se...
Swayam *confused*- Huh???
Sharon- It's all because of you... huh...
Swayam- Kya hua tumhe?? Meine giraya?? Meri wajah se..rubbish!!
Sharon- Tum jao...mein khud kar lungi...uth jaungi...
Swayam- As if mein tumhari baat man ne wala hun..

He got up and brougth crepe bandage for her.
Swayam *frustrated*- Ab laa kar de diya...khud karo jo karna hai.. I am going!!
Sharon- Haan haan... go...no thanks to you.
Swayam- I don't even want it.

Saying this he went to the garden area..She was like "whatever".

Sharon- Apne aap ko samjhta kya hai Swayam! Bohot pareshaan kiya..huh...mein bhi nahi karne wali baat usse!!

Her left leg till foot was paining...but had no choice so got up by herself after covering it with bandage...

Hour passed,
She was watching TV but actually was waiting for him to come to her, atleast talk...but no he was just budy reading magazine.

Swayam-Baat to karunga nahi...but atleast dekh kea a jaata hun...kya kar rahi hai...

He silently got up and went inside...On the Dining table..jug of water and glass was kept... he picked it up...but also took a glance..he found her slowly slowly walking towards the Kitchen..
He immediately drank water and without even saying any word walked away to other side... She just looked at him with numb expression.

Sharon- Swayam ko kuch feel hota bhi hai ki nahi... ek word tak nahi bola...m..umm...meine zyada bol diya shayad usko... zyada hi rude ho gayi thi... I think so... wo aaya to tha when I fell but I only asked him to leave...dumbo me!! Ab mission Swayam Manao mein lagna padega mujhe!! God! Jaldi maan jaye wo..

She went to him...
Sharon- Swayam...
He looked back.
Sharon- I am getting bored...
Swayam- But I am not! Let me read okay?
Sharon- P...

He instantly moved to the couch.
Sharon- Itna gussa! Ab mein kya karuu...and this injury...hands! leg!...aah... hurting me bad...

She moved to Bedroom ignoring the pain... she had to manofy him...

Sharon- Umm...okay...wo black dress! Jo he made me buy...and he loves me in that... wahi pehen leti hun... hope kuch asar ho jaye...

She took that dress out from the cupboard...

As she was wearing a simple gown, she partially was able to change with ease... but yet it was painful.
She sat down on the bed with a sigh as her hand was hurting her after zipping the back...

She made sure to walk straight infront of him...

She passed by the Kitchen and Swayam saw her... His face was worth watching...he was stunned!! She was looking sexy in that black shiny once piece which ended up an inch below her hips... but another second looked away as he realized he was still angry...

Sharon came to him.
Sharon- M..mein kaisi lag rahi hun?
Swayam *no look*- Kya pata...
Sharon- To dekh kar batao na...
Swayam- Shar...go...
Sharon *soft*- Swayam..don't be so rude...
Swayam- It's my wsih...

He only knew how much was he controlling himself from staring...
As he was sitting on the couch...she went behind it/him...and encircled her hands around his neck...

Sharon- I am sorry!
Swayam- I don't want..
Sharon- Please...

She pulled away the magazine and dropped it down aside.
Swayam- Not this!
Sharon- Kyun nahi karun...tum maan hi nahi rahe ho...

Swayam's anger vanished..he looked at her.. held of her hand and pulled her infront making her fell on the couch under him... she laid on the couch with her legs half on his and half down... His hand holding her from back... She was shocked.

Sharon- Swayam!!
Swayam- Yeah...

He was unaware of her pain in hands...he leaned on her and she clutched his shirt...

Sharon- How can you!! Tab se tum mujhe pareshaan kar rahe the huh... Swayam..yeh sab natak tha... ? You cheatorr.. tumhe kya lagta hai... itna easy...Faltu mein I came behind you ki tumnhe ma...

Her words ceased, eyes widened... because he instantly kept his lips on hers... placing a deep peck.. it was not a kiss but was just a long peck to keep her shut...
She tried to push him but he was a way too dominating...

He pulled off and smirked at her...
Swayam- Sshh...kitna bolti hotum...no hyper...
Sharon- You perv...

She tried getting up...and he eventually helped her in making her sit... he pulled her close by side... She experienced a pain in her waist but didn't tell him coz she didn't want to ruin the smile... and she also blushed at this.

Sharon- Cheatorr..
Swayam- You looking sexy my lady!!
Sharon *smile*- Thankyou!! Dekho I completed your wish...
Swayam-  You speak so much that I had to...
Sharon- Shut up!! You are so bad!!
Swayam- Awww...sorry baba...vaise you leg still paining??
Sharon- Ofcourse!! Leg kya...hand bhi..n w...and bohot kar rahe hai...
Swayam- Show me now...

She forwarded her hand to him and he found the blue mark near her elbow... and when he looked at her leg..he questioned her...

Swayam- Bandage??
Sharon- Who nikaal diya tha...
Swayam- Shar..pagal ho kya...! Ruko I'll bring...

He stood up but she didn't let him go...

Sharon- Swayamm...wait...

He turned to her and smiled at her..opening arms for him... he bent to her and embraced her in a sweet hug..she too hugged him tightly...

Sharon- This is relief...
Swayam- Anytime dear...

She pecked his cheek sweetly..

She took the support of the bed and stood up and Swayam came to her.

Swayam- Change into normal dress and then bandage baandh dunga mein...
Sharon- Umm..acha oka..okay...
Swayam- Need help? Coz I can see you...
Sharon *cutting him*- No no! I shall do it myself...

He sat on the bed... She looked at him "why are you here" and the answer she got was expected actually...he nodded a NO.
He didn't allow her to use the washroom also. She had to agree!

She took the towel and before she wrapped it, fact came into her mind!
Sharon *whispers*- Gosh! How I'll unzip my dress if I wrap the towel!! Now what!!! Swayam to...uff...mein kaise...h...umm...

She kept thinking and there, Swayam looked at her and got the fact she couldn't change it by herself...
He found some cloth aside and somehow came infront of her when she was not looking straight... the moment she sensed him there... she turned shocked... his eyes were blindfolded...

Sharon- Swayamm??? Tum...
Swayam- Do you trust me???
Sharon- Haan..par tum ais...

Just then she realized why he covered his eyes...
Sharon *thoughts*- Gosh! Change karna hai mujhe... and he blindfolded! Ee...my dumbo Swayam...

She sighed...
Sharon- Ye...Swayam... sorry but...
Swayam- Shar..I..I know but help k..
Sharon- Are baba... I trust you and you don't need to do this...

Swayam thought she didn't like the thing he came to her...but she softly with her hand opened the fold...and kept her hand on his cheek...
Sharon *smile*- You own me Swayu...

Swayam's lips curved upwards giving a content smile...she simply gave him a forehead kiss... he nodded... before anything, he went to the left making her confuse...
She saw him as he switched off the lights except a lantern (on top)...and she couldn't ignore herself from smiling looking at his gestures.

Sharon *in mind*- God! Love him so much...

And then Swayam came to her after taking her night suit (a loose one piece..kind of shirt till knees) which was kept on the bed! She was holding the towel close to her front... he leaned close and as the neck was boat shaped so he took the chance of kissing her neck and below and even from front only unzipped her black dress slowly... she let out a sigh... and just hugged him because of the injury pain which he was unaware of... Swayam looked up after taking out the dress and made her turn around... now her back was facing his front...

Sharon moved a bit ahead dropping her towel down finally... and as the night suit was buttoned one... he carefully made her slid it and made her wear... he didn't leave her...but passionately trickled his fingers along her arm and grabbed her waist...

She suffered a twinge...screamed his name in pain and shut her eyes tight...  
Sharon- Swa-yam...

Swayam wondered what happened to her suddenly... she took a deep breath putting her hand on his tightly which was holding her waist...

She slowly turned to him... he gazed at her...
Swayam *softly*- Baby... what...happened?
Sharon- It..it hurts th..there...

Swayam looked at her waist and realized the injury!

Swayam- You got hurt h...
Sharon *opened her eyes*- Hmm...I got hurt here too...
Swayam- Aaha... tumne bataya bhi nahi...I am sorry! Really...
Sharon *nodding*- Nah...just..no s-o-r-r-y...

He simply left her waist and moved away to the drawer... she gulped...and tried to button her suit...

Swayam came and stopped her... He removed her hands and buttoned the dress till the start of her belly... and all time gazed at her only... she just thought how adorable he looked doing all this...

After that he swiftly scooped her in arms and made her lie on the bed... He covered her legs with the blanket... she kept a hold (with one hand) on his shoulder... he sat on the bed and shifted her clothes up so that he could apply the medicine...

Carefully he took some ointment on his finger and applied it on her waist and belly region... he soothed it by blowing air and it revieled her till a instant..

Swayam- Is it okay? Hope not hurting much...?
A tear rolled down her eye...

Sharon *smile*- Na...it's all fine...
He smiled and wiped her tear...
Swayam- Jaldi thik ho jayega...
After he did the ointment work...he kept the suit down even buttoned it up the rest 2 buttons (the rest dress was plain till knees)...and also removed the blanket...

Sharon *in mind*- So lucky to have him...kuch galat nahi kiya Swayam ko apna bana kar...

Swayam- Stay the same... I'll bandage your foot and even hand...
Sharon- Are...only leg, hand mein ointment is more than enough...
Swayam agreed and smiled at her.

He first applied the medicine to her elbow region and then washed his hands.
The next he took the bandage and covered the injury with utmost care...

Swayam- Done Shar...acha I'll be back.. just a min...
Sharon- Yup!

Swayam came back to her carrying his Laptop with him... and sat beside Sharon...
She tried getting up... Swayam after putting the Laptop aside, first, held through shoulders and made her sit properly... (half laying postion).and arranged the pillow at the back so that she sits with comfort...

Sharon- Ummm.Jab we met!!
Swayam *smiling*- Sure baba..

The film started... they both laughed at random moments, and were enjoying the movie... Swayam stole glances of Sharon and after each glance... he used to get a cheek peck...  

Sharon- Ab har baar you won't get kiss... so it straight and watch the film!
Swayam- Ahaan... I'll take it...

And he winked making her blush... she rested her head on his shoulder and continued watching it.

At the emotional kind scene she put her hands around his arm and he bent, sweetly kissed her forehead...

Sharon- I am hungry now...
Swayam- I ordered. Khana aa jayega jaldi..
Sharon- Yeahh...

Minutes later;

Continuous watching made Sharon fell asleep... just a short nap she was having... and Swayam was thinking that how much she looks adorable and is innocent... Just then the door bell rang.

Swayam, without disturbing her sleep, went out, opened the door and the Dinner was right there.

Swayam- Shar...get up! Dinner is here...
Sharon shook her head and opened her eyes... he presented her a glass of water... she drank and smiled.

Sharon- Dinner! Thank God!! Umm...sanitiser?
Swayam- Ohh yeah!

They both had Dinner... most of the time Swayam fed her and she ate... both were glad for the fact that all was so smooth going...

Both were sitting on the bed only just having convo on random topics.

Swayam- Tumhare injury ka pain kam hua??
Sharon- Umm..haath ka abhi thik hai...baaki kam ho gaya hai...but gaya nahi hai...
Swayam- Haan...ho jayega kam...
Sharon- Swayam! Vaise mein yeh soch rahi thi ki agar mein army mein hoti to???
Swayam- Huh...!???? Army??? You okay na???
Sharon- Haaan...so what???Kyun nahi ho sakti kya??
Swayam *chuckle*- Umm...army mein aise weak logon ko rakhte hi nahi jo gir jaye to uthne ka naam hi nahi lete...

Sharon was like "haw" and started hitting him playfully... and even cried "Ouchh" which made Swayam laugh...

Sharon *cute*- Tum chup karo...huh...
Swayam- Aww my darling... acha par mera kya hota phir??
Sharon- Mujhse bohot door rehne padta...but hum milte rehte na...
Swayam- Nah...ye chhodo..mujhe tumhare saath romance karne nahi milta...
Sharon *teasing*- Kaisa romance??
 Swayam *smrik*- Don't you know??

Sharon nodded a NO as he started bending towards her... They were in a position that more bending would surely make Sharon lay on bed though not straight...and Swayam partially on her...

Sharon- Are are are...you..
Swayam- You are unaware of romance na...I'll show you!! Wait...

He leaned on her, carefully, not hurting her waist... and grabbed her hands... her eyes turned big in shock... Swayam pinned her hands on bed at the sides near her face...Now she couldn't do anything and he winked at her... Sharon blushed hard...

Sharon- Swayam...haath chhodo na...
Swayam- Ahaan...not so easily!

He inclined more towards her... he started planting hungry kisses on her face... and even tickled her... she just was helpless but was continuously giggling and blushing...
He kept a fixed look on her...and smiled... he brushed his lips above her chest, shoulders, neck line... she felt loved as if everything was just the first time...

He left her hands...and she held his shirt...
Sharon- Love you love you love you!!
And she kissed his cheeks lovingly...

Swayam shifted a bit backwards and her laugh ceased at a point when he pulled the blanket over him...and he softly moved to the belly...and kissed the waist line softly by taking her night piece upwards a bit... she shut her eyes slowly and felt content... he even touched the marks given by him and caressed it... She turned crimson feeling the particular touch...

He came up and she faced him...both lying together... he kept his hand covering her belly and she clung to him...
Swayam- Love you more my baby!
She smiled.

READ THE NOTE PLZ, REQUEST!
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How was the Chapter 49th!?? Do you liked it???

Plz guys do hit like n comment...
On previous chap I didn't get much comment..which I expected.

Hope I'll get it for this chap n further !😳 

Do give your reviews!!! 🤗

PS- Thnks fr spamming.😊 

Demands 40+ likes n 3 pgs commnt.

Add -SwaRonWorkPns- to ur buddy list fr getting PMs n equally keep checking ur scraps! I do scrap also for the update as I did for last one.😊

Love,
Sakshi
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES
UNRES
yeee😃
1st time m 1st on ur FF😆
n coming to update it was lovely😃
Swayam angry on sharon😆
sharon manofing swayam😃
although she is in pain she is doing level best to manfy him😃
n swayam he was acting 2 be angrypoor sharon kitni mehnat karni padi😆
n sharon dialogue"You own me Swayu"was jist amazing i just loved it😳
n awe swayam is just so caring😃
he is just best husband in the world😃
he change sharon's clothes with utmost care😊
Sharon wants 2 join army😆
i agree with swayam there is no need of sensitive people in army🤣
n the last part 😃
swaron romance😃
m just blushing after reading it😳
huff 2 long comment i knw kantala aa gaya padte padte😆
nw my comment ends u can sigh😆
n update soon😊
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Wow it was amazing
Sharon manofying Swayam was too cute
Swayams concern and care for Sharon was lovely
All in all a cute lovely chp
Do update soon

Love
ShiniEdited by shiningshannu - 9 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u drive me crazy with these passionate swaron scenes  🤪.. love ur work ... just love it
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally ^_^ I was the first one to read u know how :3
Do I need to say it was romantic and couplish 
I love how you define Swayam-Sharon and SwaRon and their feelings _/\_
His care for Sharon was awieee ^_^ you make them more romantic ^_^

Waiting fr Next part  
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi dear...really good.. angry swayam..sharin trying to manaofy him.. ignoring her pain.. swayam is really caring hubby every girl would want... their romance is just wow... loved it.. update soon.. thanks 4 d pm dear
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

Late lateefi ke liye maafi hukum.
Poor sharon :/ gir gayi honeymoon pe XD hasne ka nahin tha par TKD tu toh jaanti hai na mujhe...mujhe hassi aa rahi hai sochke bechara swayam kya soch raha hoga jab wo end time pe control karke so gaya hahahaha par yeh toh mera dimaag wala swayam tha..tera dimaag waala toh bada hi sweet hai yaaar! Ekdum :* Aisa husband mil jaaye toh mai ganga naha lu!
That couch moment was hot ;)
That bed moment was sexy :O
That dress moment was superrr!
Great update! Amazingly penned, especially the last moments.

Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago