Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

thanks, kate,

i was so wanting to see some, i have seen one a long time ago i think, where they kept laughing and yet went and gave those shots.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di
IF is not letting me quote.. but thank you so very much for the nice comments on the VM and my words for it.. you really liked?

you also read the hindi poem.. hehe that hindi poem.. just wanted to try something different.. still writing more.. but back to english.. i love rahim, kabir, all sorts of dohe.. I guess remnants of the hindi poetry I read in school remains in my choice of words.. and those poems themselves were quite old filmy..

Aradhana.. dont mind please but I don't like this kora kagaz song.. my favourite has to be..roop tera mastana.. can you imagine a certain shirtless Sobti flip his Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada on the bed while this song plays.. or in a hut as he walks towards her as she is in white.. maybe I should go make a VM.. but will be only for my eyes.. if you want can chupke se share.. but not here.. hehehe.. 

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

ha ha do share, rhea.

i remember when the hut scene happened i spoke of roop tera and the hottest huttie till then... another friend on crooner did the same... actually, rajesh is still pretty good in that one though sharmila seems a little unreal now. but i know what barun would have done to that scene with sanaya.

no need to like kora kagaz, i too am not mad about it, just hat yeh waadiyan... truggered the first strains. love the dohas from school lessons... no longer know which one belongs to whom but i hear the name kabir or rahim and doha comes rushing to the mind.

um and rhea ji, if i said i liked, me meant it... never ever, not even for this supersweet overly sugary internet etiquette with its hugs and loves and smiles, will i say soemthing i didn't mean about someone's creative work. it was a neat thought... your feelings on seeing the clifftop, all their meetings coming together... and you expressed with a simple clean poem/vm. very nice.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2nd July 2012 PROMO (KHUSHI FALLS) HQ, Episode 287-288 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhsM94KPos[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
hi everyone,

i just came across this interview taken way back, it's lovely and reminded me once more of why i was here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXTAv8kD8c[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Reposting an old VM of mine.. Felt like it should be part of this rescue weekend celebration..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cobe0py0tFc[/YOUTUBE]

that was really beautiful to watch and feel ad get lost in... yes, belongs here and why have i missed this? lovely montage of shots and a non linear tale of a love coming together... great shot the last running away.

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Blasters Superb posts, edits, reviews and gif 👏 👏 👏 I will comment on everyone post.

I have written my thoughts for episode 288

My favorite scene in this mesmerizing and captivating episode is their reunion moment when khushi respond with "HMMM" to Arnav's copious frantic requests. Episode 288 was the second episode after Diwali one in which I forget to breathe till Khushi came back to life. The bright dazzling smile which reached to Arnav's eyes in which joy was shining was worth waiting scene. They both deserved to be ecstatic after a tiring journey of love.  

When khushi fell off the cliff, that moment hit Arnav very hard. He desperately wants khushi to start his crazy talks. He pleaded her silently to scream at him, call him Laad governor and Arnavji. To laugh at him and to make him laugh and Yes Love him; and just don't be quite but his attempts were failing. Her silence was killing him, shattering his heart unevenly. His heart wept, eyes welled up, spirit cried out for Khushi to come back and get up. He can't bear silence anymore.

It was like witnessing the loss of another love one to whom Arnav loved unconditionally from the core of his heart. I really felt sad for him, in which he suffered from sheer agony and distress, heart ripping pain helpless ness and disappointment. He broke down when her lifeless and cold hand slips from him, like sand slips from hand. Their unique bond, affections and those promises of everlasting love "Hamesha" cannot be finish. It was unacceptable to him.

But he didn't give up, he stopped calling but his heart didn't stopped chanting "Khushi". And then comes the most magical moment, his heart beats revived khushi. He witnessed a miracle in which he stopped believing long back when Khushi reacted and slowly raised her face. They were together again. That moment I felt Arnav and Khushi finally redeem. He was free of guilt and remorse to destroy an innocent girl life who was also a victim of a precarious and uncertain life like him. He was bestowed a second chance to mend his life, to love Khushi back. Khushi did which no one cared to do for Arnav. She helped him find his soul again which he thought died years ago with his mother's death. At the end of the scene I was totally absorb in the magic Arnav and Khushi wove and was in awe.  I knew that snakewa was waiting for them for separate them again but I knew that Arnav will end Shyam's chapter and his games, once for all. Arnav and Khushi are inseparable. During the kid napping track they were separated but their love didn't fade away. It became more powerful. It became so strong that Arnav brought Khushi back to life and partly it was actually his acceptance and belief on their entwined heart beats, belief they are one soul and two bodies.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was reading indi's original forum post from that day on page 63 and  flown straight into the thoughts how this all unfolded for all of us, borrowing from indi again.. Diehard Ipkkndian... I laughed at this term but take an absolute pride in being exactly that.. a diehard IPKKNDian... that day. . ...July 4th 2012...celebrated as independence day here in the US.. .. symbol of freedom.. how we were all here ecstatic at the literal freedom ASR acquired that day...at the symbolic freedom asr and Khushi's love secured that day.. Love until now held in the clutches of denial, some one's foul play,  finally liberated... reaching, drenching them.. their first unconditional coming together ... with no fear of goons or a guile... with no confines of a bricks or bluff.. ..

Not exactly this epi, but the gutsy Khushi we all loved came back rushing when she put Shyam firmly in his place.. "zameen asman ka farq hai.. par ye farq aapke samajh ke bahar hai"... there is a sea of difference between you and arnavji , but this contrast is beyond your understanding..the sight of Khusahi all gagged up left to literally die on the road was heart  breaking.. then there was a sight when even the non drollers of that time couldn't help .. oohing, aawing,. swooning... at the sight of  a specific man in a down rotten vest flying away in a topless jeep with his hair flowing all over.. can we have more of that please.. drives in a topless 4 wheelers??!!!.. thats what we exactly felt that day...

I still do not know how many times he said Khushi... 26, 28 , a number read some where seem to knock.. but every time he took her name it came straight from his soul. Singing from under the belly is considered one of the hall marks of great singing, not just sounding from one's vocal cords .. it comes from much under below.. the impact hard to miss..
Every time he said Khushi.. it felt it came much deeper than just from his lips... his heart.. his belly.. his soul...

that reunion on the hill top... did he really lose Khushi.. his Khushi..
the power of love... undeniable... ASR remembered precisely how their hearts connected.. how they can not beat without each other.. how they beat for each other...how they beat TOGETHER.. if his is beating.. hers MUST..who said asr- Khushi's love is all about physical attraction, sexual tension and shallow... can a love be any more soulful and heart rendering...

The mandirt in the backdrop couldn't be a coincidence, but a spot on the top was carefully chosen to include that.. didn't Khushi pray to DM while praying in that bhoolbhulayya in the sheesh mahal and her path taken led her exactly to her man... didn't she lose her appointment letter to AR warehouse at DM temple before she commenced her work that led her exactly to AR desings instead of warehouse.. this is a union very dear to the supreme..

How much her habitual things like grabbing his lapel mattered He breathed life just along side with her.. with her "hmm"...how relieved, over joyed he was...a walk on with her in his arms... with a holy mandir overseeing... a sight to behold, treasure...

Irony ...a man who claims to write his own destiny can not take one breath without  a frail, pesky and petite girl..

Long live my ASR and Khushi.. where ever you are...

Thank you all of you to celebrate this very special moment...

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lot to read from all my friends here  .. will be back...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 288

Khushiii

Life has taken a spun
A slip, a fall and you are gone
Am suddenly surrounded by no one
This shrill silence is unbearable Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I want to hold you close to me forever ... for ever

Blue skies and the greens around
Everyone, except you, can hear my sound
A million times I called out now
A sparkle in blue, is that you Khushiii?
I found you,  I got you
I will keep you close to me forever ... and ever

Why do you not open your eyes?
Why does your hand not show any life?
I am telling you to breathe dammit
Please please say something Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I can't live without you forever ... never

You can't do this to me
Help me survive and leave me
When my heart beats, then why not yours?
Did you just reply my call Khushiii?
I heard you, I got you,
I won't let you leave me forever ... or ever

Lots of hugs and kisses for you
You don't know how much I need you
Was desperate my shirt you'd hold
You brought my smile back once again Khushiii
I found you, I got you,
We'll be with each other forever ... and ever. 

D, beautiful piece ...of verses...👏

those underlined...we all can write thesis on it...and this botom picture is all my fav...How both are submitting themselves to each other...

So true...

I need u, I want u, I can't live without u
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago