Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter-13                                                

Rey continued to drive, he didn't know where he was going, he merely took left and right turns when he pleased, he would stop at a traffic light, look both ways then pick either left or right and take the turn.He didn't even bother  to read street names or look at the road signs indicating which part he  is heading to. He  continued driving as if his life depended on it. Karan was sitting silently staring out of the window, at first  he had been constantly speaking, asking Rey where he was heading to, telling Rey to think things through, telling him to pull over or to turn the car around but when he got no reply he gave up and stopped talking.He knew Rey since ages so he was aware that when Rey didn't want to speak, there was nothing anyone could say to make him do otherwise. He was glad he accompanied Rey, when he had run out after Rey to stop him from going. Rey had sat in the car and had given Karan a choice, either to let him go or to sit in the car, Karan had obviously gone with the second choice which was the best thing to do, there was no way he was going to leave Rey alone in his state, that's not what friends do, it wasn't what Rey would do if it had been the other way round, Karan closed his eyes and rested his head back waiting for Rey's driving to come to and end.

The car came to a halt, Karan sat up straight and stretched a little, he looked at Rey who still had  the  sad stricken look on his face, Rey took the key from the ignition and got out of the car, Karan followed suit, as he got out he looked around trying to locate where they were, there weren't any road signs so he had no idea. The place looked fairly deserted, there were a few cars going past but that was it, there was only one building, as far as Karan could see, and that was a petrol station, how convinient, he looked behind him and saw what looked like a jungle, it sent shivers down his spine, if he had it his way he'd get back in the car but he couldn't leave Rey alone.

Rey locked the car and began walking, Karan quickly fell  into step with him, Rey saw a deserted land, something that over looked the city, most like a cliff of some sort in the distance. He walked towards it hoping there would be some rocks or better still a bench to sit on, he knew very well that Karan was dying to say something, that the moment he spoke Karan would badger him with various questions and insults so he kept quiet, as long as he stayed quiet so would Karan, at least up until they got to the cliff.

The city looked busy, it was busy, as Rey looked out to it, it seemed as if everyone was rushing, that no one stopped to think about anything, this was a good place to think. He stepped away from the edge and sat on a rock, Karan preffered to stand, Rey breathed deeply and finally spoke.
"I'm tired" He said softly
"You would be after driving for so long" Karan joked hoping it would relieve them from the tension, but it didn't, it only delayed it.
Karan's expression changed from a happy one to a serious one, he sat opposite Rey and spoke.
"Talk to me"

He didn't know where to start, he shook his head then closed his eyes but Karan urged so he took a deep breath and came out with it.
"I think...I know...I'm pretty sure...I'm falling for Kriya...falling in love with her, but I can't, she's not mine, she never was and she never will be, she's Bhai's, they loved each other more than anything...I am supposed to take care of her, not be in love with her"
"I'm sorry...I missed the  part where  Kriya became a toy?"

Rey looked confused, for a moment he was sure Karan was joking but when he glanced at his face he realised he was serious. Karan sensed Rey's confusuion so he ellaborated.
"You keep saying how she's "not yours" but that's not for you to decide, a person doesn't belong to another person,  you're saying how she is your Bhai's,  yeah you're right she was. Was as  in past tense,  but this is now Rey.  Exaclty what is stopping her from being with you?  I understand that she loved your brother, but Rohan is dead, he's not here, I hate be so frank with you but you don't seem to understand. Your brother  isn't here" 
"Yeah but if he's looking down at me then he'll be hurt seeing me with her"
"How do you know? How do you possibly know that he's thinking that? Maybe he's thinking that you guys look good together? or maybe he's thinking that it is a good thing that Kriya's fallen in love with you, I mean how long is a person supposed to spend on their own after someone they love dies?"

Rey shook his head.
"You don't get it, it would be something totally different if Kriya remembered she loved Bhai, and that slowly she recovered from his death and then fell in love with me, I would be the happiest guy alive  if  it was that, but it isn't, Kriya doesn't even remember that she knew Rohan  let alone that she was in love with him. OK lets say that I forget everything and continue my relationship, what do I do when she regains her memory? You saw what happened earlier, she remembered she went to Simla"
Karan nodded his head in agreement and gestured him to continue.
"Exactly, so say 6 months, a year down the line, she remembers him, she remembers that she loved him and that I'm his brother, what will she go through once she realises we're together? What will happen when she comes to terms with his death? She'll go into complete shock and she'll hate me for not telling her"

Karan watched as Rey sighed, he was glad about one thing, Rey was getting things off his shoulder, at least now he wouldn't be so upset all the time. Karan stood up and followed Rey as he went to stare out at the city again, he thought through what he was going to say, he didn't want to say the wrong thing.
"I'm not saying it is right, heck I don't know if it is right or wrong, but it's ok, if there is one thing I've realised staying with you is that you two are good together, you know each other so well, better than most people, it isn't your fault that Kriya got the idea that you guys are together, she knows that you tried to stay away from her, it was her who came close to you, and in the end you gave in, why wouldn't you? You're only human after all, and humans make mistakes, it's how they learn. And as far as what will happen when she regains her memory, well if nothing else then at least she'll be thankful that you stayed with her, that you took care of her, I mean how many men would spend months taking care of the woman their  brother loved after he was dead? You need to stop analysing things Rey, if there's one thing you should have learned  from Rohan's death is that you never know when your time is up so you should spend it the best you can, if that means being with Kriya then so be it"

A smile crept on Rey's lips, if anyone knew what to say to him it was Karan, Rey reached out and gave him a warm hug and thanked him for everything. Karan dropped a joke about Rey being to sentimental, the two guys decided it was best for them to get back home, after all Kriya was on her own and she'd be worried if they stayed out any longer, and besides, as Karan had told Rey, they had to find their way home because neither knew how many turns Rey had took. Rey punched Karan's arm lightly then ran once he realised Karan was going to do the same thing, he stopped running once he got to the car and sat in, Karan gave Rey a little punch when he got in, Rey started the car and turned it around and began driving hoping to find their way home.

Kriya was waiting for them when they got home, Karan had gone straight to the living room while Rey spent a few minutes with Kriya in the hallway explaining where they had gone, after all was done he informed Kriya of her doctors appointment for the next morning, Kriya frowned, she hated going to the hospital but Rey insisited and she  reluctantly agreed. It wasn't until Rey sat in the living room that Karan pointed out he was hungry, Kriya shook her head and went to go cook some food, Rey followed her and watched as she cooked. Karan was right, he needed to live for today, and what better way than with Kriya, if and when she regained her memory, they would deal with it, just like they dealt with everything so far.

Edited by sanju_arsha - 9 years ago
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update Is amazing...u hv explained rey feelings amazingly. ..keep writing. ..update soon...
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab update 
rey let out his feels and worries about kria 
rey is so caring 
update soon 
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hayee thankkk... uh sooo much for updating it on my bday
aww it was lovely... i sooo soo sooo enjoyyy reading this FF

and the story is getting interesting more now

Kria is remembering... n Rey falling for her.. aww..

Now watss next??? plz update sooon... <3 <3

i miss thiss
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazinggg

After Longgg

Simply Awesome

best thing rey knows he Love her

Great

now whatever whud happen,dey whud deal wid it later

as of now dey hav to live in today

karan's entry made it funn n helpful too

Update soon :)

bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju m katti with u 
meko kab sey is story ka pm nai mila 
vo to ajj main PC sey ol ayi to mane search kiya 
warn main kese read krti stry 
bohot bad hai tu uwaaa uwaaa 
m gussa with u now 
main ni karna comment katti 
Aroma/-
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb.. Lovely.. Thanks for pm..
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally rey kria ke sath life bitane ka fesla kiya
M so happy
He wants to enjoy with her as much as he can
Thans to karan who make rey understand the things properly
I love their bond
Nice update 
Love it
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I luvd this update...i luvd karan n rey's conco..srsrly awsum
plz  plz update soon
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was a roller coaster ride of emotions...

rey needed all this... to vent out his frustration... and then to hear karan's words... 😊

and that too at a faraway place... 😛

salute to the patience of karan... n his intelligence too... 👏

kriya ko shaq nhi hota ... rey baar baar bhag jata h 😆