Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah maybe its coz m biaised towards her, or I have phangurl attachment or whatever or even becoz ajab is a real person, a character exisiting and with some importance in history - which makes me like her more...but sacrificing for a friend, doesnt make her bad for me, I never had a problem with her sacrificing...

I have a problem with her insensitivity towards pratap...and sudden behavioural changes, like fighting like phool with pratap - does it look like ajab - even with all her over mahaan traits..? its not matching with the ajab who sacrificed for her friend even...

see the root cause for ajab behaving like phool...is to show phool behaving like ajab, then who is to be blamed for this crazy ajab, ajab's characterization - which doesnt justify such actions? or phool becoz of whom the great maharani ajab's character is bearing the brunt.,.??

we can bash phool to our heart's content why? becoz phool is nobody...she doesnt exist, there is no account about her...if there was something written about her, I couldunderstand why CVs are showing all this...its not a fiction show at the end of the day

ajab 's personality is always changing...which i didn't like. her maahaan traits have vanished as u said. moreover  they have made this show a fantasy + fiction + saas bahu drama thingOuch
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

wish i knew bengali 😳😳😳its sooo sweet , loved it❀️ punjabi is regarded high in bollywood but i have never heard a punjabi song having such deep meanings...

aww..πŸ€— the full song is even more beautiful re..😳❀️
it's not only Bengali but it's Tagore's song re pagal..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† issh..such men also existed one time..wish i was there that time..a man having so deep realizations!
_aashi_ thumbnail
finish this AT !!! halla bol !!!πŸ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail

ajab 's personality is always changing...which i didn't like. her maahaan traits have vanished as u said. moreover  they have made this show a fantasy + fiction + saas bahu drama thing

yah bingo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and i won't be surprised if after leap they give us a jealous Ajab..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

finish this AT !!! halla bol !!!πŸ˜›

it's done..πŸ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail
_aashi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

aww..πŸ€— the full song is even more beautiful re..😳❀️
it's not only Bengali but it's Tagore's song re pagal..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† issh..such men also existed one time..wish i was there that time..a man having so deep realizations!

but song toh bengali hain na, ab main full song thode na samjhungiπŸ˜›...and talking about tagore , yes !!! i wonder why wonderful deep feeling men existed at those times only...why not today ! i wish even today we had some such people around us. Embarrassed 
_aashi_ thumbnail

yah bingo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and i won't be surprised if after leap they give us a jealous Ajab..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really !!πŸ˜† me too won't be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

but song toh bengali hain na, ab main full song thode na samjhungiπŸ˜›...and talking about tagore , yes !!! i wonder why wonderful deep feeling men existed at those times only...why not today ! i wish even today we had some such people around us. 😳 

nahi re ..mere Tagore toh ek hai the bas..😳❀️❀️ and they exists but we hardly get to knw about them bcoz of this fast life..πŸ˜† my another fav was Rituparno Ghosh,such a great man!😳
_aashi_ thumbnail

nahi re ..mere Tagore toh ek hai the bas..😳❀️❀️ and they exists but we hardly get to knw about them bcoz of this fast life..πŸ˜† my another fav was Rituparno Ghosh,such a great man!😳

ya...we never get to know about many people who r nice at heart around us.Embarrassed
tribute to these people ❀️😊