Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: laila1994
They are IF members,😆
they are die-hard fan of Arjun.& love Arjun a lot.😉
Originally posted by: laila1994
Nope, they are not in the show😆
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI
Bas yahi baccha tha 😆Yup they are forum members and die hard fan of Arjun and shaleen
Originally posted by: laila1994
When I joined this forum I used to think the same thing only the difference was It was I was confused about Ankita+ Rathod.