bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Watched the first episode.
It seemed more like  a  dance version of Khatron ke khiladi , with more stunts and less dance!

seems like akshay kumar really missed Hosting KKK, and exploiting his popular image , and so come up with this , with a twist called Dance!

Honestly, dance and stunts never go together, IMO.  As an audience, you can never enjoy an art form like dance , when you are worried every second, about the performer's safety , and how they are gonna land safe , Even the performer  is more worried abt getting his techniques right, than dance freely... 

Such a waste of dancing talents like alisha, amar, rithvik.. About Others, I dont know!
If they were so keen to explore adventure, why not try KKK... 
the concept is just too gimmicky for my taste.

PS- akshay was really entertaining as a host! I loved how he was so cool with the contestants.😊

your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
i actually loved the concept..
its clear they will do stunt along with dance unlike where its a khichdi...
unique procedure nd i kinda liked it as of now ..rest we hv to wait
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I like this concept.
We have seen these people dance multiple times in different shows and events where they are simply brilliant but now they are being pushed to a different level.
They are being asked to dance in extreme conditions where any thing can go wrong. Contestants have to come over their own fears to give good performances. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: bright_star89

Watched the first episode.

It seemed more like  a  dance version of Khatron ke khiladi , with more stunts and less dance!

Exactly what it is. 😊
I loved the concept. This is something different. Dancing in unfavourable conditions. Till now we have seen dances in studios and at best an aerial act in terms of Risk. But D2D will give them oppurtunity to do something adventurous without being detached from dance.

I knew many people wont like it because its not a pure dancing show. If you expect pure dancing you will be disappointed. This is just like STAR's new singing show India's Raw Star where they are awesome singers but expecting them to give "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" level of performance will be Unfair.
😊
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the concept.  Dance in extreme condition. 
I agree there is a risk but risk is everywhere nowadays even just a simple dancing has some extend of risk
Aur ab risk uthaya hi hai to kuch bada and hatke karte hai
LazyBing thumbnail
I like the concept.
Yes it is very similar to KKK it's just the fact that was a full stunt show this is mixed with dance to increase the difficulty.
I often tend to see stunts to be a part of a piece of dance in dance reality shows but now that there is actually a show which is actually about mixing dance with stunts-I'm really liking this.
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the concept where they actually got dancers to perform stunt-like dances, which is what we're seeing on normal dance shows. So it's good to actually have a show that's an amalgamation of the two.

Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i lik this concept dare with dance

show concept is unique n innovative there r 1000 of reality shows related to dance why we will see this show if we watch dance reality show again? .. i am enjoying this show i liked its song too its different n fresh i am looking fwd to it  n ur this statement is very harsh dear

seems like akshay kumar really missed Hosting KKK, and exploiting his popular image , and so come up with this

@ i disagree with u Akshay Kumar is only one actor who can do this dance + stunts in Bollywood Akshay Kumar is perfect host becoz he is expert in dance n stunts so wats a big deal if he is exploiting his popular image tht he is perfect host of such kind of show  as per safety concern off course show organizer must do something for safety concern so all participants already knew it they have to perform different unfavorable conditions so end of they thay have to perform in such conditions