Some1 plz help me.....

Posted: 16 years ago

can some1 plz tell me...some kind of exercise which can lower the stomach......some 1 plz..........😊😊that will be so sweet of u......

THANK YOU SO MUCH........AND GOD BLESS ALL OF U.......😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sana6

can some1 plz tell me...some kind of exercise which can lower the stomach......some 1 plz..........😊😊that will be so sweet of u......

what do u mean by lower the stomach..?
sakura* thumbnail
YOu can try crunches. And there is this other type of excersice but i dont exactly kno the name. You hav to lie flat on a bench. u let your legs hang. lie on the edge (your waist has to be on edge) then you raise your legs up as high as you can(slowly) the you slowly put in down as much as you can.Hope i explained i right.
Holly_Carter thumbnail
Crunches are good, also do some brisk walking for cardio, and eat less sugary stuff (no coke/pepsi). Keep this up for 3-4 months and you will be lean.

Originally posted by: sakura*

YOu can try crunches. And there is this other type of excersice but i dont exactly kno the name. You hav to lie flat on a bench. u let your legs hang. lie on the edge (your waist has to be on edge) then you raise your legs up as high as you can(slowly) the you slowly put in down as much as you can.Hope i explained i right.

Yes ....u did......thanx a lot for such a wonderful explanation.......😊😊THANK U SO MUCH.......😊

~viral~ thumbnail
Do crunches everyday, i would say about 50/day. And more when you get used to it. Another way, is to not be so concious about it, eat properly and include vegetables in your diet, it will flattened your stomach haha.
sush_samis1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana6

dunt drink water after finished ur meal !

thanx a lot everyone.. 😊 all the advices are really helpful.... πŸ˜› ......