Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Aru, kaisi thi tumhari fresher's party? Enjoy kiya tumne?
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Hey Aru, kaisi thi tumhari fresher's party? Enjoy kiya tumne?

Hii Vini! Yes I enjoyed a lot. Though had to wear a saree which is quite a burden to carry onπŸ˜† yet it was fun!😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

Hii Vini! Yes I enjoyed a lot. Though had to wear a saree which is quite a burden to carry onπŸ˜† yet it was fun!😊

I love sarees, re!!  Happy that you enjoyed!!
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

Thankyou so much dear for liking d update and am really sorry that I didn't pm u, actually had less time with me,hope u understand and that's so sweet,u wrote in Gujarati language πŸ˜› Will cont. soon!!😊

I understand... I don't mind it, as I usually check this thread.. (Well, a lovely story, so I can't help it!)
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey where are you... I m desperately waiting for your update... Plz update fast sweetie... 
sumnavyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot for the wonderful replies. Here is the next update!😊

Chapter 10

After few hours, Navya gained conscious. Anant comes back to ask if she is alright. Whole day Navya was really quite which didn't go unnoticed by Anant. She was a bit shaken up by this incident which was clearly showing up on her face. In the night, Navya has refused the servant that she will not come down for dinner so Anant came in her room and they had their dinner together where he made her a bit to eat.  Then they went to his room to sleep. Anant was missing her song today which she used to sing every night while he played guitar for her before they went to sleep. She actually didn't talk as well while usually they used to have a conversation where Navya used to talk endlessly while Anant used to just listen and smile. He promised to himself that he will never let this type of day come back in Navya's life ever again.

****

Next day, morning.

"Sir, after several beatings as well, the man refused to speak anything and then suddenly he pulls out a gun from one of our men's pocket and shot himself." Informed a guard.

"This has to be someone's serious game plan for sure, I mean he gave up his life but didn't take the name, such loyalty. Anyways, trace his mobile phone. I am sure we can get some information from there" Replied Anant as the guard left.

"Om Prakash, Miss Rosy, I want everyone right here" Ordered Anant as all the servants and the maid stood in front of him in a single line.

"You all know what happened yesterday and I seriously don't want that to happen ever again. Navya is really very special to me" Anant stopped for a moment thinking that he actually admitted that she is special for him while the servants exchanged glances with a smile.

"Ahh, I mean she is my responsibility so I want you all to take extra care of her. Whatever she needs, Miss Rosy, you should provide her that and if there is someone at the door, make sure that she does not open it. Am I clear?" Asked Anant while the servants nodded their heads and he left for his office.

After 2 hours, Navya woke up. She was feeling much better then yesterday. As she got down from the bed, her eyes fell upon the table where a card and basket full of chocolates were kept. She took that card and opened it. It was written

"Yesterday missed your endless talks, stupid arguments, song,                                                                       discussions and most importantly your smile.

So here is a basket full of chocolates which will give you energy to talk                                                                            endlessly and smile as well.

And by the way, those serious looks does not suit you at all, they are                                                               reserved for me. So smile. It suits on you."

Yours, Anant :)

A big smile grew on Navya's lips as she read the message. Those lines touched her heart. She quickly dialed Anant's no. from his room's cordless to thank him for this lovely card and chocolates.

"Hello Anant" She said excitedly.

"Ma'am this is me Aarav. Anant sir is busy in a meeting. Is there a message for him?" Asked Aarav.

Navya's face dropped a bit as she wanted to talk to him right at this moment.

"Umm, yeah I wanted to th..." Navya tried to say but was asked by Aarav to hold on a second.

Navya heard him talking to some other clients regarding some birthday surprise.

"Sorry Ma'am, actually.." Aarav tried to say.

"No it's completely fine. By the way, whose birthday are you guys planning?" Asked Navya curiously.

"Ma'am its Anant's sir birthday tomorrow." Replied Aarav.

"Anant's Birthday?" Asked Navya in surprise.

Actually Aarav was not surprised at Navya's question because Anant has told the truth behind keeping her in his house like this and she is not his girlfriend or fiance. He was shocked at first but then decided to keep the whole secret within himself. He has seen a soft corner of Anant for Navya whenever he mentions about her while during his weekly visits at Anant's house he has also witnessed Navya looking at Anant every now then and blushing a bit. He has a feeling that they surely have a connection with each other so he wants them to be together.

"Yes ma'am it's a surprise b'day party of Sir. Although he hates to celebrate his birthday but still for our sake, every year, he cuts the cake and leaves the party." Said a dejected Aarav.

"Oh I see, Aarav you don't worry, this year he will cut the cake for sure along with attending the whole party" Assured Navya with a side smile.

"Really ma'am, but how will you do it?" Asked Aarav excitedly.

"Well, just leave everything up to me now, but you people have to make a little change in your surprise party. Deal?" Asked Navya.

"Deal." said Aarav.

Navya told him the whole plan to which he agreed and they cut the call.

"So everything is planned only execution is needed." Said Navya cupping her hands in excitement.

"Rosy Aunty, Om Prakash ji, everybody, I want everyone in the living room right now." called out Navya from upstairs.

PRECAP: Anant is mesmerized to see Navya in a saree.

Okay guys I know there was less AnYa in this update but the next one is surely gonna be a romantic one. Do tell if you liked it and comment as well.😊

Edited by MeghAn_AnYaFan - 9 years ago
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeahhh I am first but yet to read will post again
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute anants message and precap is awesome Edited by ganganavya - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Such a sweet update, Aru!!! I think AnYa will soon confess and maybe romance bhi hoga!! You are still angry with me?