||Our Independence Awaits|| One Shot-Social Cause

BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

We celebrated out 65th Independence Day recently, but has Our country achieved Independence in Every Dimension?

One Shot written for a social cause, has no relevance with the show maybe, but very much relevant to our life.

||Our Independence Awaits||

As I look up in the lead sky of this misty world, I breathe frigid

As my shadow is  separated from my living corpse, my Breath flows erratic

I feel my skin being peeled, on broken dreams does my world survive

I have only  you to rely on, please don't turn away from me

Shower your grace on me, awaken mercy and goodness

Burning loneliness and Angry shadows have engulfed me

The wind has lost its way the atmosphere has lost its aura, and here is my soul, dead and doomed

The sunshine shows no hope as fear is all I find, a fear which can't be described

Time is stangant, life is purposeless

As desolate moments hope for you, my wounded heart thirst for you 

As my erratic heartbeat searches for you , I find you nowhere

Emotionless eyes ask each other for solace , empty hands lay motionless 

Peace screams in agony and pain, Rivers of blood plead with you 

Every trace of you is being wiped out

With frozen poise I still search for you

As I know you are there to protect me from the malevolence and malice.

You were the one whom they trusted, You were the one whom they loved. They had so much  faith, so much hope so much belief for You,but all fell apart. Like mended glass does that phase linger in the history of the Country India.

With Blood, With Tears, With Agony, With Fears, did they Live, did they Die. What was the Sin of those innumerable innocent hearts? What did they pay for?

Terror refuted to leave them, so did their anguish. You were the only one they could look forward to but you didn't help them either. They say God is supreme, but if you were supreme then why did they have to suffer the brutality? It was you who was supposed to rescue them, You were their ultimate family. This is Your world, they were Your children. There lay a difference though, some were not humans, and others were not destructors.

Twenty six Eleven, the peace breaker in history, remembering which the Nations mourn and Hearts twinge.The death call for countless innocents and the atrocious invaders.

They died a thousand deaths, hijacked in those rooms, their tears melted no hearts. Blood dripped as bullets pierced in their tender skin. Fire burnt them alive. Still they had hope in their hearts. A hope to live, a hope to see their family one last time, a hope to say a last good bye to their loved ones. Their hope lingered in their souls even when they had left the world. Brave hearts they were to still have hope and faith in you. Their families lost hope in you but regained with time. Still you did nothing as the terror continues... The victims as they were tagged as died the last final death when they were bombarded and shot. But did situations become any better after such a tearjerker incident? The Terror-Saga continues...

What changed? The crime rates rose, rational thinking diminished and the capital city became the hub of crimes. Saying that the base shifted would not be appropriate but definitely has the branches extended. What remains the same? The love and faith their family and the rest of the country has on you. Even when they still bewail and grieve at the pain, the terror, they have hopes to live in peace and solace someday.   

You are our Hope, you are our Sunshine.Only you alone can we depend on, rely on. You are our one and only succor.

There is no one of ours In this world of yours, we have no one to call ours. We have no shoulder to cry on, no one to wipe our tears off. We cannot behold this sight of wreckage and destruction. Here no one regards the other as family. No one is altruistic, no one is faithful. Laid to waste are the destitute of society, mourning in pain,in misery and remorse.

With tears in her eyes a mother carries the debris of her own blood, cries at her misfortune. She no more knows the purpose of living, as the society has brutually eradicated her soul her love. Amidst the smoke of gunfire lay innumerable people in blood and without flesh. How to put all the devastation to end? You enlighten us as we know no way out of the ever lasting desolation. We are innocent. For what are being punished?

Hatred welling over in the hearts of everyone is slaughtering us all alive. We are being butchered alive, yet no one stops being vicious. Its you and only you who can teach the invaders to love again as we want this world filled with thorns to once again become a beautifully adorned eden.

They have a hope which shall never die, they are strong enough to believe you. You, the cosmic energy, the eternal vigor, the perpetual synergy. They named you God and pray selflessly with a candle in hand as its flame is what enlightens their journey of life...

We wish for peace in life; we ask for fidelity in love.

May you not delay in changing our situation, God!

A tribute to the innocent lives lost in the tragic attack.
A tribute to the who laid down their lives to save the innocent civilians.26/11----Mumbai Terror Attack! A blotted day in history! May all attain solace! 

Visit my Index to read more (Attached in my signature box)

Edited by BeyondWords - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.Edited by ArchanaRM - 9 years ago
ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.Edited by ArchanaRM - 9 years ago
BeyondWords thumbnail
^^Hey I had seen your comments. They were so motivating why did you remove it? Is the one shot that bad? :"(
mayaya. thumbnail
Dude. It was amazing. And as your number one fan, I order you write more!
Seriously, this was for such a great cause and you have such talent.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My salute to u... You r a mindblowing writer ... Jai hind :)
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
girl..ds is amazing piece of work...m ur fan ๐Ÿ‘
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MyMy-

Dude. It was amazing. And as your number one fan, I order you write more!

Seriously, this was for such a great cause and you have such talent.

Oh gosh! That made me smile! :D
I will write more, maybe on DhruNi next! :D
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

My salute to u... You r a mindblowing writer ... Jai hind :)

Thank You SO much! 
Jai Hind! 
(- -)7 *Salutes back*
BeyondWords thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

awesomee onee๐Ÿ‘

I am glad you liked! :D