Jagraata Express : VeeBa special (Link updated)

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I watched only the VeeBa, Ballu scenes today (a lil bit of NiRa too) Hence the title. πŸ˜†

First of all lets thank Digangana.. Looks like her effort has finally paid off !! They have stopped playing Happy Shappy and the scenes look so much better now ⭐️

The first scene was cute where they were talking aankhon hi aankhon main ❀️ Also, I loved the way Baldev reversed his jeep. That particular bit was so cool 😎

I loved the NiRa bit too. Their awkwardness was cute 😳

Baldev-Billa scene : I loved Billa's dialogue "Paaji aapka gussa karna dusro ke sehat ke liye acha nahi" 😎 Baldev has just mellowed down for Veera. Baaki sab pe abhi bhi gussa karte rehta hai.

The last VeeBa scene was good too. Baldev's smile is just awww πŸ€— Yaara vey and VeeBa's bgm just lifts any scene. And Baldev's "Mar jawan gud khake" Hayeee.. Isko dekh kar toh hum mar jaaye gud kha ke ☺️ ❀️

P.S. Vishal was looking so cute today

Link of VeeBa's scene ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ieQrsoePw

Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I watched the VeeBa scenes directly on TV today..something told me not to skip the epi.πŸ˜†

They could have easily split the scenes by showing them yesterday and today...anyway they don't really care how many days and nights passed in PP and Mumbai.πŸ˜†

NiRa shuru kyun nahi hota? Kapil ko kya bol ke laye hai?πŸ˜†

P.S. I saw a glimpse of Gunjan in their new flat..how did they move in so soon?πŸ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true after yesterday today was a blessing Baldev really looked very nice through out the episode and ya the reversing of he jeep was fab veeba scenes were at its best looks like we wont get veeba on monday though but nice episode on the whole 
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila!! Itna VeeBa/Baldev dikhaya! 😲 🀣
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want a pic of today's scene. Esp where you said Baldev looked cool
..MagicBlonde.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally loved the VeeBa scenes...they 're just adorable ❀️...enough said! Lovely post πŸ˜³
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I heard someone say...'usko Baalywood mai bhi kaam miljayega'πŸ˜†

It's so easy kya making it in BW?πŸ˜†

CVs plz stop making your characters Dumb and Dumber.πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved the veeba scen first scen was ok but 2 nd was just cute and sweet.
I love the way he took her to piller and trapped her 😳 he brought gift for her awww and the way he said dono 😳 he look super cute yaar vish was just higest level of cutness today.
I even love the hug and kiss too snd the way baldev smiled after kiss was awww 😳
I just love the guy and mar jawa gud khake was
Veera thodi drool mode main nahi ho sakti kya i find her too practical some time but since it was sss house i can understand.
Tnku ds we r free from hs and yaara vey.
is heavenly to our earsEdited by krock - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I watched the VeeBa scenes directly on TV today..something told me not to skip the epi.πŸ˜†

They could have easily split the scenes by showing them yesterday and today...anyway they don't really care how many days and nights passed in PP and Mumbai.πŸ˜†

NiRa shuru kyun nahi hota? Kapil ko kya bol ke laye hai?πŸ˜†

P.S. I saw a glimpse of Gunjan in their new flat..how did they move in so soon?πŸ˜†

IKR! They could have shown the first scene yeaterday. Itne log unko twitter pe bash nahi karte πŸ˜†

And NiRa has started. I am loving the awkwardness πŸ˜ƒ
It will become a full fledged track once Ranvi's track gets over. Which I think will happen soonish πŸ˜†
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is how the episode should be balanced - Not giving one character to hog the screen space for the entire 20 minutes & bore them to death ... Newaz back to VeeBa - Definitely both the scenes were really good ... So loved it so much ... And yes the VeeBa BGM mashup with Yaara Ve justs lifts up the romance between them - So Thank Youu so much Digangana for your efforts to let the editors stop playing Happy Shappy in the background ... Hopefully CV's & editors keep listening to you & the audience who kept saying long time back.

Vishal look extra cute today in the last scene so I just went Awww for him once again with the dialogue "Mar Jawan Gur Khake" ... I really liked VeeBa last scene so much maybe coz I found it intense with full on chemistry & eyes intimacy which reminded me about the Vaisakhi's pillar scene in April.

P.S - Vishal's look during the jeep reverse & when he was already in jeep - The expression was & eyes was Super killing & Hottt !!!Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago