Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sometimes I used to dance in Khushi's dancing style though I can't dance in real life at all and my mom will look at me like I'm the most weirdest person! She didn't use to watch IPK. But, once while I was watching IPK, Khushi was irritating Arnav with her swami act and there was lil dance and mom saw it too. And, she was like, oh, she's the one from whom you've learned your moves!😆
It was kind of Sanaya moment for me with my mom if it can be.
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover
That crazy Khushi style dance😆 She was really crazy... thats why I think kids too loved her.
Originally posted by: zanayaforever
Aww shona..sweet post 😳 I haven't had any real life Sanz moments...I fell for her watching ipkknd ...my first Hindi soap...dat time I dint know she was a star..or dat ipkknd was a hit show..but I was really impressed by her... I'll jus mention one of my favorite scene ..khushi confronting asr after d building collapse..."aapke bavjood bhi main theek hu"" ...
Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever
I had many Paro and Khushi moments 😆 Thanks to my mom 😆
So when IPK was on air my mom used to call me Khushi Kumari Gupta and i used to get irritated because at that time IPK wasn't my favorite but it was my mom's favorite 😆 Back in August 2011 i guess 😆 After i got addicted whenever my mom called me Khushi i blushed 😛 🤣Now Paro Moment-My mom watched the scene where Mohini called Paro "Dhuan Kumari".She started Laughing 😆Next day i was eating food with mom and dad and she called me "Dhuan Kumari" 😲She still calls me that often 😆--I love my mom 😳