Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sry for late replying 
So abhay lost his bachelorhood to Pia ??  Abhay is going through so much  and so is haseena . i really wish they make peace with each other soon . Waiting for more πŸ˜³
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update tanzie. 

loved the way abhay and pia are getting attached with each other. abhay was so vulnerable and the only person who could have calmed him was pia. abhay and his mom has a lot of communication gap and that has made things so difficult b/w them.though i don't agree with his views on his mom but i think haseena too could have done things differently and same goes for abhay too. thanks so much megha. your comments are always precious to me. sometimes strangers can support us while people who know us will fail to see our situation. yes Abhay n haseena are right and wrong both from their pov but not from each others pov and thats why the mess. 

he was searching for her place like crazy and i have a feeling that deep down he does understand where he has went wrong but in senses his emotions get better of him.he loves his dad very much and it his love for him that he isn't able to think practically.

pia's father seems like bad news. i have a feeling that her life story too would be sending us on an emotional roller coaster ride. it's quite clear that someone close to her is in hospital and she needs money for that person. may be her mom. looking forward to read that part of story. yes Abhay does understand but obviously he just cant accept his mother having affair with somebody else. afterall its his mother. lets see Piyas story wont be in highlight for now. now will focus on abhiya relationship. 

pia wants to stay away from him which as per precap seems difficult.
can't wait to read the next update.

fabulous chapter and brilliantly written tanzie. i am totally lovin it. abhay and pia are so different personalities here.it's just awsum. thanks a lot dear. i hope u will like next update too. 

Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Awesome Update the emotions was a treat to read and Abhay and Pia both have make a wonderful connection hope they feel it soon and accept it especially Pia

thanks a lot. hope so too thou they wont take it to a relationship any soon. 

Originally posted by: bellaaa

amazing update tanzie.
some how abhiya are much like each other , both are suffering :(
awww abhay is so broken, i would love to see more of haseena and abhay. too emotional conversation between mother and son wonder they will ever patch up ;(
whats the background story of piya. piya and her father 
so now piya will avoid abhay. its not going to be easy for piya ;) 

Thanks a lot beenish. u will surely see more of haseena and Abhay scenes. will come to Piyas story a bit later when its needed πŸ˜‰ and yes Abhay wont make it easy for Piya.

Originally posted by: sukugeny

Amazing Update Tanz.Precap rocking-Agreesive abhay...i love .looking forword for it.

thanks a lot Geny. 

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Awsomeee update...love it Dear...U r too awsome tanzie...U turn my thinking soo much...Like that charecter u write Piya,a normal life like us hates like that woman...My think like that  woman blackspot  of woman's life...If u have physical strength work hard ...y go like that route..But Now ur story made me feel may b they won't & they won't barrier of  parent protection which God give us...Love it..I Love ur thoughtπŸ€—

Thanks kakoli. i hope u will understand piyas pov and why she is in this profession :)

Originally posted by: ---Lizo---

It was outstanding! Do pm me if u update next πŸ˜ƒ

will do. thanks. please add my PM acc in frndlist 

Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome update Tanzie 
loved it

thanks a lot Rumki. 

Originally posted by: Return.Of.Evil

Like button not working.. 
Finally read it πŸ˜Š
I just love d way ti write tanzie πŸ˜ƒ Amazing update.. Hope abhay understands his Mom's pov too. 
and pia avoiding abhay seems lije she is fallen for abhay already n wanna avoid dat feeling

Thanks for commenting Nidu. no they are not in love YET. :) im glad u commented. 
Originally posted by: withered

sry for late replying 

So abhay lost his bachelorhood to Pia ??  Abhay is going through so much  and so is haseena . i really wish they make peace with each other soon . Waiting for more πŸ˜³

thanks Ayushi. glad u commented. bachelorhood no way.. did i mention Abhay is a virgin.. offcrse not.. he isnt a womanizer either but he isnt saint too πŸ˜†. he has been with models, girls he likes but he just avoids relationship for now and i also mention he had a long term gf and he had living relationship with her for years when he was in USA. u will be seeing more of haseena abhay soon πŸ˜³

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PhoenixFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Important Note: 
I will be shifting all my FF PM list to separate account since its getting difficult to send Pm to 300 people in my friend list so kindly add this account if you want to receive PM for my FFs from now on. so add me in  THIS acc if you want to get PMs. and silent readers too please.

till now PM list:

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyashree
 rhtkumar672,  
Abhiya-4ever,  
pink_rose
 arwakantawala,  
barki
 Neytiri,  
himanshu1990,
 ..Bournville..
 hema_rawat
 Princess_jiya,  
VISUforEternity,  
purple_shadoz
 Abhiyan_SHREYA
anjali0111,  
arunsunita_gm,  
ChelseaForEver
 meerubzara,  
Paint.It.BlacK.,  
.rumki.
 ..juhi..
Andromeda001,  
DestroyedInLove,  
withered,  
FieryHeart,  
MS-meghasharma
 Kit_Kat,  
Fearless_Lover
Edited by PhoenixFF - 9 years ago
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Feeling bad for Abhay n Haseena.Love Abhay Piya bonding...Its awsm ff when will u update nxt chp??
Plzzz update soon naa..Edited by Abhiya-4ever - 9 years ago
writing writing... tomorrow maybe