rouble thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi moderators,

someone had posted a message yesterday about the problems he/she is having while signing on. HUMM told us how to solve the problem. 

I mean this part :"Now in case if ur not able to login at all and get the message cookie problem,
observe the following way open IE-Browser -- (In the Menu list see)-- Tools -- Internet options --- General -- There Click on clear cookies and also click on clear files.. after that -- close ur browser and again open and then try to login -- this shall solve ur problem"

I was just wondering if that could be made a sticky topic or could be added FAQ's so if any other member has the same problem they don't have to ask the mods they can just come and see this. i am sorry if it's already posted somewhere. but if it's not then plz consider it.

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks rouble I will do a post on FAQ.

mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble

hi moderators,

someone had posted a message yesterday about the problems he/she is having while signing on. HUMM told us how to solve the problem. 

I mean this part :"Now in case if ur not able to login at all and get the message cookie problem,
observe the following way open IE-Browser -- (In the Menu list see)-- Tools -- Internet options --- General -- There Click on clear cookies and also click on clear files.. after that -- close ur browser and again open and then try to login -- this shall solve ur problem"

I was just wondering if that could be made a sticky topic or could be added FAQ's so if any other member has the same problem they don't have to ask the mods they can just come and see this. i am sorry if it's already posted somewhere. but if it's not then plz consider it.

thanks

Yeah that is a good idea!!!!! that should help other members too.

mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

Thanks rouble I will do a post on FAQ.

Thanks Smisha!!!