Very Very Very lucky Ankita- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

1.6k

Users

20

Frequent Posters

LWSR4SFQWHY7DBUF thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#21
Go Anky Baby!!!!!!! I REALLY like her now, she's my fave female contestant! The girl's got a nice voice, looks nice, can perform, and most importantly, she seems a lovely girl 2!!!! I love her totally "bindaas" attitude!!!!!! I felt so sorry 4 her when they showed her the clpis of what her "friends" said abt her, but look how she took it on the chin n jus shrugged it off!!!! 😆 😆 😆
UH2LYPAZZNL4ME25 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#22
wow bhai ap b kabhi kbhar akalmandi ki baatein kartey hain 😆 😆 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".