Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update.  Wow Geet is really miserable to what Maan did to her.  I don't blame her.  Maan is trying to talk to her but Geet doesn't even want to listen to his reasons. 
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Note: Guys I know you all are depressed with the way, Geet is right now...But do understand that...SHE IS A WRONGED PARTY HERE...

For living almost half of her life in a caged environment, she wanted to get free. With Aniket, she hoped for that free love filled life but found herself dropping into another forced relation.

Maan though loved her, but nothing gives him right to force to to accept himself. Love happens from heart not by binding someone with yourself.

Khushi is unaware about her fiance till now as Maan thought that Geet will feel even more dejected on knowing that the man she choosed was once again a wrong person. He didn't tell her about the marriage before knowing her perfectly that she will not agree to it. Geet is a person who would have married for love rather than to save her wealth which was nothing but proving to be a curse for her. If she had known that Grandpa was all behind her money, she would have given it up earlier just to gain his love. But Maan wanted to make her have what was hers but surly that doesn't justify his act to go on and marry her.

OK will make things more clear in coming parts...BE PATIENT :)

Love is surly gonna fill their life in coming chaps😳 )

Part 15

They pull open the door of the Khurrana Mansion as the servants rushed out to help the bodyguards with the suit cases of their masters after wishing a Good Day. Maan took one step forward before he turned to Annie and said. "Annie...Please show Geet and Shaina there rooms...I need to go to office right away to sign some urgent papers...Do help them" Maan said while his eyes were taking their fill of looking at Geet. Annie nodded and Geet took the chance to move away. She was unable to take the heat of his eyes anymore. It FRUSTRATES her. "Come on" Annie said, leading them on the ground floor. It was a small corridor attached to the living room. On each wall there was a door while the end on the front was having a big window that was letting the sun rays to peep in the area. "This is Aryan Bhai's room..." Annie voiced stopping infront of the one door. "And that other door is of Rahul's room...Whenever he stays over, he used that one" And Annie's eyes lingered on the that door for a bit. Her heart whispered "Missing You" before she turned her attention back at the girls. "Do you want a separate bedroom Shaina?...I mean... It can be arranged" Annie was getting on good terms with Shaina now and seeing what she meant to Geet was also a seen fact. Geet too looked up at her to know what she wants but Shaina smiled and shook her head. "It's ok...anyways, Aryan is a good man...He respects me...Give me my space" She accepted happily. Geet and Annie smiled seeing a blushing Shaina looking away while playing with her fingers. Everything was surly going on a good track between Aryan and her. Right then they heard a sound in the back that diverted their attention. The servants were taking in the wrapped portraits of Geet inside. "Be careful..." Geet was quick on her feet and went to guide them.

Annie opened the third door of the room above the stairs and let Geet in. "This is your room" She happily chirped. Her eyes were fixed on Geet, not wanting to miss her reaction to what she was about to see. Geet took a step in and looked up only to be left stunned to see, what greeted her eyes. She gasped and her fingers raised up to cover her astonished face.

The room was filled with her pictures, their pictures. It was painted in a light purple colour while the one wall behind the bed was a dark purple. Just the way she remember, once wished in childhood. A huge portrait of Geet with her mom in a black and white colour was hanged on it behind the huge king size bed, having four pillars at the end to which the soft purple net was tide. Happy tears came in her eyes as they roamed around. The black furniture was simple as she always used to like. The two side tables, built in cupboards from which, one was having an attached mirror and a nice study table. More small frames having the childhood pics of them were hanged above the study table surrounding a little larger sized framed same pic of her, Annie and Maan, she had with herself all through those years. Her heart filled up with love to the brim. IF SHE HAD MISSED THEM, THEY TOO HAVE MISSED HER. This feeling caught her heart in a tight grip. Tears roll down through her thick lashes unable to stop the flow of emotions. Helplessly, she looked back at Annie who too was teary eyed now. Geet took two steps slowly before she ran those few steps and hug her tightly. Both friends sobbed into each other shoulders remembering the times of their childhood.

"You missed me all through?" She could only question that, making Annie chuckle. "Of course we remembered you stupid. All through, at each moment..." Annie voice got thick as she patted her back before she pulled away and held her hand. "Come with me" The twinkle in her eyes made Geet's heart swell as she brought her near the closet and opened it up. "Oh My God!" She gasped putting her hand on her mouth once again, she looked into the closet and then back at grinning Annie. "What is this?" "Your birthday's gifts and friendship day gifts and here..." Annie pulled open the two draws. "The friendship bands..." Annie took out the one seemed to be hand woven and looked at it adoringly. "We missed you Geet...on all those moments...those days..." " Bhai has never showed it...But I know the way he used to close himself in his room...and after I would have kept your gift here, he would come here silently and put his one for you..." And Annie put that friendship band on her wrist. "Now that's perfect..." She smiled and kept on holding her hand. "You know I got this serious bug to learn how it's made as one of my class fellow made it for another one...We didn't had that much resources then but bhai worked hard and made me get admitted to this art and craft workshop which was offering a month tuition. When I made it, he made me put it in a box saying 'Keep this one reserve for Geet...She will love it when we will get her back..." Geet didn't know what was happening to her heart. Suddenly, she was feeling like she went back to that era when friendship was the most important relation in her life beside her mother. "Geet...Bhai always wanted you to feel at home whenever we would have found you...He was to make sure that we all can start this friendship right from the part, we left it on" ..."See these doors?" Annie motioned towards a glass door that was before hiding behind the main door of the room. A rolled up curtain was attached above. "Remember you once told bhai in childhood how you wish to have us three a combined room where we are available to each other at any time of the day...While building this house, Bhai made sure that our rooms are attached. The same kind of door is between mine and bhai room too. When we are busy...We keep the curtains down and when we are free, we pulled it up so that other can come and talk whenever we want..." Annie told her, making her realize that even then, her words held their importance in his life. Is it really so? Then how could he would not have been concerned about her feelings, her reaction to this planned marriage. Annie felt her stiffen and though to give her some space. "I think you should take rest now...It was a long journey, right...Later I will you with unpacking" Geet nodded as anger once again took over her but she didn't want to hurt Annie now so kept quiet. Giving a last look to her, Annie left quietly. Geet ran her hand frustrated in her hairs. How is she going to survive now when she is here in his house.

Aryan and Maan were sitting in his cabin. Sign were done on an important file for which they came for but still they were not in mood to go home. Playing with the paper weight, Maan had a grumpy expression in his face while he was in deep thought. Aryan observed him for some time before he couldn't take the silence anymore. "What happened yaar? Care to share..." Aryan though knew Maan would never share but still tried. Maan sighed and leaned back on his chair. "I just don't want to go home yet" That's all he could explain. Aryan let the silence prevail for a moment before he started once again. "Maan, Right now all Geet is feeling is betrayed. You know, we have told you...There could have been another way to deal the situation rather than to go on and marry her like this..." And then seeing the glare, Maan passed his way, Aryan had to stop and raise up his hands in defeat. "Ok...Sorry...But I would really suggest you to give her some time...She will come around" Right then, Aryan's cell rang that made him get out from his thoughts. He saw 'Shaina' name screening and smiled. "I need to go now...Are you coming?" Maan shook his head and bid bye. "Oh by the way...Rahul was telling me earlier that Bhabhi's mother company's shares rates are getting higher after your wedding. You know people think that her company and your's are collaborating...but the real problem is that there is no one to take care of the company. Some of the contracts are in process. Right now managers are doing their work and after we disclosed Mr. Handa about the forgery he was planning...He himself has stopped going to that office...Geet Bhabhi is not allowed yet as per her mother's will to take over so it has to be you on her behalf as his husband to handle it till then...Talk to bhabhi so we can handle it too till the time, she can actively participate..." Maan gave a thoughtful nod as Aryan bid bye and left. No matter how strongly he reason out about his actions, he knew in his heart that he was wrong. But he will try to make it right. He Will.

That night, Geet was standing in the balcony that was attached to her room. Surprized to see that along with sharing connecting glass doors, Her, Annie and Maan's rooms share same balcony too. The night in the front, seemed to dark and frightful. Geet wondered how she will look for a light for herself, for her life in such darkness. She rubbed her forehead and lost herself in her thoughts. She knew, somewhere deep, in her heart that all Maan wanted was to protect her. But does that really give him a right to take decisions on her behalf. Of her life. Of Shaina's life. Though now she was feeling a bit relieved to know that Aryan and Shaina's relationship is moving at some direction, but what if IT hadn't.  She wondered. Would she ever be ready to forgive him and move on with him after getting binding into this relation that they are sharing now.

Seeing the door ajar of her room, Maan stopped going into his one and entered her's after a knock. She was not inside but today, Maan felt this room coming to life just with her existence. The atmosphere had her aura, the things had her touch, and the air had her feel. For once when Maan looked at the collection of her pictures, he had stored all those years and hanged onto her room wall, seemed to come to life. And then he found he silhouette figure standing leaning onto the rail in the balcony. The side cut of her face was visible to his eyes and made him sigh. Though over the years he had wondered how she must be looking now and keeping in view of her childhood pics, he had created an imaginary face into his mind but even those imaginations couldn't draw up that image as beautiful as created by the above God. The bubble of his thoughts were broken as the cuckoo clock in her room made a sound. He smiled and at h same time Geet turned and looked at him with frozen eyes. From all situations, she surly didn't expect to find Maan standing in her room looking all glorious in his charcoal suit. He was a handsome man, no doubt but even the tiredness of his face couldn't dull that, is what made her heart skip a beat. The ting tings of the clock subsided into thick air of silence that was prevailing in between them. "You remember...How you once wished to have this cuckoo clock while we were watching Tom and Jerry once." Geet couldn't help but nod at his statement. Even a small smile was placed on her lips as she remembered them lazily sitting down on couches at her place infront of her old tv box when she expressed her wish to have it. Her mother had always loved Annie and Maan just like she loved Geet at that time. "We missed her too...She was always like a mother figure to us...Even more friendly than our own parents were." Maan said softly, making Geet hug herself. She missed the warmth of her Smriti's tight hugs. "You want something?" She said coming straight to the point, not wanting him to see how great his words could affect her. Maan looked at her for a moment before nodding. "Yeah...Actually...Your mother's company needed some management authority. Mr. Handa all together has stopped going to the office and there is still a month before you can legally take over." Before he could complete, Geet raised her hand to stop him. "You take over that Maan...Do whatever you want...Keep me out of this like I have been kept out of things till now...So why this formality" And that ignorance and argument made Maan furious too. "GEET" his voice rose up. "It's enough...Why can't you just understand that whatever I did was to protect you...To save you" And that angry tone made her more angry. "To protect me...to save me...That's a joke Maan. All you did was just take decisions. Decisions, which had to be about me but nowhere my consent was taken. I wasn't even considered worth to tell about it before everything happened...Were not there any other ways to help me...Were not there..." She cried out as tears blurred her view. "I always wished and prayed that my friends come back in my life and take me away...Only If I knew what those prayers are going to cost me"...Her mouth spit venom. Maan moved closer to her to hold her arms but she jerked him away. "Don't touch me..."She shouted out. "You used me Maan...You have hurt me" She again backed out as Maan tried to reach her broken self but no matter whatever she did, Maan pulled her into his arms with some force and kept her there. She tried to break free the hold for some time before she gave in and held his shirt, hitting him out there on his chest. "I hate you Maan...I so hate you" She whispered. Her cries filled the air. His shirt soaked with her tears as she cried. But he held her close and ran his hand in her scalp. "I am sorry Geet..." He placed a soft kiss in her hairs. The frustration was not just of the event that recently occurred in her life but from all the years, when she had not shoulder to cry on. When she had no one to depend upon. And Maan let her feel himself. Let her know that he is there for her now. "Maan..." She hit his chest lightly as he held her small fist and kissed it. "Cry as much as you want Geet...Hit me...But just let this anger out now...It hurts me to see you so broken" He said earnestly. Geet cried for some time till she feel to exhausted to do it anymore and withdraw.

Maan rose up his hands and wiped her tears stained cheeks. She looked back at him to all see the concern and care in his eyes. There were no masks. How could she fight with him anymore. Wasn't he a friend? Wasn't he the one for she had craved all along. Would their friendship disappear into the thick air, cause by this marriage.

Their gaze met before Maan went down on hunches infront of her, holding her soft but firm hands in his. "I know ...I know I have hurt you Geet...I know you are feeling hatred towards me...towards the man who married you...But I promise...I promise Geet that there are NO restrictions...You can do whatever you want...You can be whatever you want...You can hit me, curse me...blame me...I am ready to take all that...Just don't push my friend away from me now. I...I have hardly found her...I just didn't want to loose her after all the years of search...You know when my detective told me that he found you finally...I felt that I have been back to life...I was living like a robot earlier...I know...I have realized that I shouldn't have trapped you in this marriage but I was so afraid..." He looked at their entwined hands while Geet's eyes were fixed on him. "I want to keep you with me always Geet...I couldn't dare lose you once again...Please stay..." He pleaded this time with a cry of desperation. "Please stay with me...Please let my friend inside you to give me another chance. Not to anyone but to a friend. Can I have my friend back please?" He was desperate in his attempt. Geet could clearly see the friend; she thought she had lost all those years back. But still, she needed time. She had to sort out the mess in her head first before she could take a decision.

"Maan..." Her voice was husky due to cry but it surly caught his attention. "I ...I need some time Maan...I need to untangle all these webs of confusion...that have been created in my mind..." She requested as Maan gazed at her for a moment before nodding and getting up with a content face. Atleast, she hasn't rejected him bluntly. It was appositive sign. She will think. And she will come around. "Take all the time Geet...You have all the time till my life...I will be waiting for my friend" Geet looked up and nodded. Giving her a last look, he left the room as surly somewhere; a hope has been raised in his heart. If not love, but surly he had seen the care in her eyes and that was enough to keep him going. For NOW atleast.

Next: A small leap and Geet building up a career of herself

Sad times are about to end...

Thank you everyone for the gracious comments...they all mean too much to me...

Luv ya

Hugs

Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wow
Hmmm so they had it all out
Well they needed to
She being mad that he married her like this
And maan not being able to take this distance between them
Also her indifference from hi.
Not when he loves her so
Awww he kept her wishes in his mind
And fulfilled them
But that just isn't enough of course
So am glad she is at least ready or thinking to be his friend
If not love
But they need to have it all out
From now don't hide anything from her please
Makes me sad that maneet are this far apart
But this was gonna happen
With the way they met and he married her the way he did
That was beautiful room
He never forgot her did he
Neither did Annie
Ahhh hope things get better between them
Though it will take time for sure
But am hopeful for them
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanku for the wonderful part...so happy that finally geet s ready to give him a chance...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Wow maan fulfilled her dream
Glad that maan spoke to her rather than avoiding her
Hopefully she comes around
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally sad days r going to end. It seems so...
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved itb
shreyya thumbnail
Very Nice update ðŸ˜Š.. glad geet vent her frustration.. hope things get better for maan geet 

But would like to have aryan shaina scenes also.. hope u will give equal importance to them as well

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now something positive is showing instead of sooo much crying

loving the story too much