Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Well I will give the update its worth watching my friends!!! Especially the last few seconds a message to IF members where both of them literally requesting EMA viewers to keep watching EMA and not judge them as they are just doing their jobs and not to judge them when they post photos with new cast or tweet something! They have not forgotten the old team it seems!!! Dont get personal says Vitthal bhau!!! I think he forgot that he was the one who got personal! Kamla requests to keep watching this show for another year( so that we can be admitted to the asylum by the end of it)

Thats it! Before that they were just praising each other as human beings and they tolerated each other for a year now and also what they learnt from each other and wishing each other all the best!!! in their life!

Tks Priya 4 the update

Watch EMB..seriously🥱..when did we ever judge their jobs..we hav been criticising the damn story and the illogical actions and dialogues of the characters!!😡

Ek aur saal!! after May 9, we know how we tolerated the show for 3 mnths!! isme rakha kya hain to make it run 4 1 more yr!!
smileysmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Well I will give the update its worth watching my friends!!! Especially the last few seconds a message to IF members where both of them literally requesting EMA viewers to keep watching EMA and not judge them as they are just doing their jobs and not to judge them when they post photos with new cast or tweet something! They have not forgotten the old team it seems!!! Dont get personal says Vitthal bhau!!! I think he forgot that he was the one who got personal! Kamla requests to keep watching this show for another year( so that we can be admitted to the asylum by the end of it)

Thats it! Before that they were just praising each other as human beings and they tolerated each other for a year now and also what they learnt from each other and wishing each other all the best!!! in their life!

Ohh really, Vitthal? Who got personal? Is he taking paracetamol as well or what? Its not allowed to discuss Twitter issues here otherwise I would have given him peace of my mind. He is a good actor no doubt. He should behave in mature way even if someone is bashing him. This is a part of celebrity life. You cannot only get good feedbacks. There are many superstars of Bollywood, who face the same thing.

And anyways he was the one to advice us to 'Use The Power of Remote and Change the Channel'. So Vitthal bhau, we have used the power and changed the channel. I would like to have my sanity intact. I cannot watch incest relationship, extra marital affairs, mockery of God, mockery of marriage . And thank God I have stopped watching. Because even now you all are not accepting the illogical sequence of the show and asking us to keep on watching. 

BTW, thanks Priya. 
Edited by smileysmile - 9 years ago
smileysmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy.r

Tks Priya 4 the update

Watch EMB..seriously🥱..when did we ever judge their jobs..we hav been criticising the damn story and the illogical actions and dialogues of the characters!!😡

Ek aur saal!! after May 9, we know how we tolerated the show for 3 mnths!! isme rakha kya hain to make it run 4 1 more yr!!

Exactly Amy, we only criticized their story track, and then THEY got personal. Even making fun of some followers. How can they expect us to like whatever being thrown at us. Weird ppl.
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are just pathetic ðŸ˜¡
sweet_aditi thumbnail
thanx priya ðŸ˜ƒ

vitthal bahu n kamala tai ap mahan ho but hum me itni power nahi ki hum ye dustbin show dekh sake 😆😆😆
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
@Priya - Thanx for the update ðŸ˜Š
As far as the two great oscar winning performers interview is concerned I really don't care reason is very simple for me they were never professionals.They just said this for the sake of the interview but hey hey hey I dare not forget the statements made by them few months ago.They bashed fans who criticised them I mean they can't even handle criticism On top of it requesting to watch the show ðŸ¤¢

Is he not the one who advised to use the remote power and change the channel?
Is he not the one who said trp is team work?
Is he not the one who said trp doesn't matter them?

EMA is a torture to watch and they expect people to watch for another year watch who them ðŸ˜¡
I don't watch TV to watch senior citizens romancing on my screen and the theme of EMA has been lost way back and it's beyond repair.

I can go on...the list is huge...but again don't wanna waste my energy on BS ðŸ˜‰
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1st half they r paising each other. 2nd half requesting viewers 2 watch. ðŸ¤¢ Bakwaaas.
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WU pls...
Cant bear this heart attack😡