Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: pearl550
exactly :)
I also wanna see Baldev do that, I didnt mention him because it's obvious na, he is the most loved character of the show. But noo, along with Veera even Baldev ko Ranvi ki seva pe bitha diya😡well... i realized that it meant i couldnt enter my polls because i didnt enter the code properly, but you know what?they never even show a code to enter in the first place, idk whythanks for asking😊
Originally posted by: pearl550
i agree with shivin deewani, Ranvis anger is understandable but his problem solving skills are not. Even I hope that ranvi takes a stand for himself too.
Another reason besides Ranvi i made this post because i feel that this track is CVs way of saying RanJan will forever be the main focus of the show and VeeBa and the rest of the family's job is to solve their problems like always.I hope some family member blasts at ranvi to grow up and be a man like nikki pointed out..but little chances of that happening i guess😔