How reliable are medical reports

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I know someone who has been diagnosed with same problem as ishita now they went to another doctor for second opinion and first thing doctor asked as if for how long they have been trying naturally

So my point is how reliable are medical reports

It is most likely that ishita hasn't tried naturally and it is mostly on basis of medical reports they say she can't have children

So is it possible for her to have children in future

And btw few ardent fans who like yhm but don't post on forums feel ishita would never conceive as main theme of the show is Ruhi ishita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
veri nice topic and well written.. let me share my friens story here same like Ishita, she had fibroids in her uterus so she doesnt haev any chance of conception. All prominent gynecs told her the percentis 4 % and in that 4% too there are 78% chances the child will be abnormal.. But luckily she got this news after her marriage. She and her husband was deeply saddened initially but they came out of shock and started enjoying themselves.She is my best friend so i cheered her and both were ready to adopt the child after some time.This news came in th einitial days of their marriage so this strengthened their bond.Her husband stood with her and actually there were findign ways to enjoy themselves through outings, visits etc.. After 2 months of this news, came the buiggest surprise she is pregnant, nobody couldnt belive even myself,Then again doctors told about the child health,, but they decided to go ahead unless it affects my friends health. Through out her pregnancy she was lookign like having twins because her fibroid was bigger than the baby so full of tensions about the baby but finally baby came out in 7th month and now 4 year old going to LKG healthy and lovely.She used to tell me if she belived the docs she never got this happines...
I think similar thing can happen with Ishita also,, fingers crossed😊
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you. Its not 100% sure that she can't conceive. In the book however it was coz Ishu was married and she had undergone treatments. But the time period shown here is different frm the book and a lot have changed. In YHM, as you knw Ishu is married for the first time. So naturallly she hasn't even tried for kids as of now. It wont be unrealistic coz in real life I know many couples who were ruled out of having kids by any chance and then they get kids at their 40s. Lst yr one such couple who even gave away all their property to someone else got twins. Even though I feel Ruhi-Ishu bonding is the base of the show. And if Ishu doesn't have kids the fact its nt always the priority in a relationship will be highlighted. But then if CVs show otherwise I'm ok with it coz it can boost up the confidence of someone who is goin through same situatn. Both are acceptable according to me.  Edited by madhubala123 - 9 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Abso! She will def be able to conceive and I am sure it will take IshRa by surprise because they wont have planned it. Sometimes even life's events change the internal system.Positive energy and inner happiness can cure many inner problems and the bliss brought by Ruhi and Raman in her life will surely show its after effects πŸ˜‰

As for Ruhi and Ishu being the theme, I feel the new child will be a challenge. We might get to see Ruhi becoming cranky or feeling neglected which will be a treat to watch knowing how amazing Ruhanika is as an actor. Also just imagining Raavan kumar and Jhansi ki rani in a labor gives goose bumps to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Malika - 9 years ago
fanbalh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They might show Ishra's child in future as miracles do happen on a daily basis in Ekta's daily soaps.
Still would be lovely to watch the pregnency phase of Ishita and Raman pampering her.
What say guys??
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang3241

veri nice topic and well written.. let me share my friens story here same like Ishita, she had fibroids in her uterus so she doesnt haev any chance of conception. All prominent gynecs told her the percentis 4 % and in that 4% too there are 78% chances the child will be abnormal.. But luckily she got this news after her marriage. She and her husband was deeply saddened initially but they came out of shock and started enjoying themselves.She is my best friend so i cheered her and both were ready to adopt the child after some time.This news came in th einitial days of their marriage so this strengthened their bond.Her husband stood with her and actually there were findign ways to enjoy themselves through outings, visits etc.. After 2 months of this news, came the buiggest surprise she is pregnant, nobody couldnt belive even myself,Then again doctors told about the child health,, but they decided to go ahead unless it affects my friends health. Through out her pregnancy she was lookign like having twins because her fibroid was bigger than the baby so full of tensions about the baby but finally baby came out in 7th month and now 4 year old going to LKG healthy and lovely.She used to tell me if she belived the docs she never got this happines...
I think similar thing can happen with Ishita also,, fingers crossed😊

Aha what a sweet uplifting story

Things do happen in real life

But in the show it is about Ruhi ishita as I am not sure
Alu- thumbnail
See treatment can cure this I think. I think in novel she did not get treated she just showed the doctors not to sure :S and they did say it was possible but it could take time and her MIL was not willing to wait, can't remember exactly. Now in this case it's possible and I think as part of a future twist this will happen since the show has to run. It will be interesting to see whether she gets treatment done or naturally conceives. It's a good lesson to teach public as well.
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In YHM Ishita was not married before,so she didn't even try to have kids naturally. Ishita becoming a biological mother is definitely on as it'll add so many new dimensions in the show.
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhubala123

Agree with you. Its not 100% sure that she can't conceive. In the book however it was coz Ishu was married and she had undergone treatments. But the time period shown here is different frm the book and a lot have changed. In YHM, as you knw Ishu is married for the first time. So naturallly she hasn't even tried for kids as of now. It wont be unrealistic coz in real life I know many couples who were ruled out of having kids by any chance and then they get kids at their 40s. Lst yr one such couple who even gave away all their property to someone else got twins. Even though I feel Ruhi-Ishu bonding is the base of the show. And if Ishu doesn't have kids the fact its nt always the priority in a relationship will be highlighted. But then if CVs show otherwise I'm ok with it coz it can boost up the confidence of someone who is goin through same situatn. Both are acceptable according to me.

Excellent post

I think they have diverged lot from the book so I am not sure whether we can go by book

Yes ppl do have children late in their life so you never know

And I feel since they have launched this show with the intention of how someone can love someone else child selflessly I am not sure they will show Raman ishita having a child

And if they do show it can lead to another interesting story of how Ruhi feels about it
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Abso! She will def be able to conceive and I am sure it will take IshRa by surprise because they wont have planned it. Sometimes even life's events change the internal system.Positive energy and inner happiness can cure many inner problems and the bliss brought by Ruhi and Raman in her life will surely show its after effects πŸ˜‰

As for Ruhi and Ishu being the theme, I feel the new child will be a challenge. We might get to see Ruhi becoming cranky or feeling neglected which will be a treat to watch knowing how amazing Ruhanika is as an actor. Also just imagining Raavan kumar and Jhansi ki rani in a labor gives goose bumps to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Malika

Good post

It is said that positivity and happiness does bring changes to your body as in same way stress and negativity harm it

You have almost laid out a potential future storyline and it can be interesting with Shagun hovering around to manipulate the child