Mahesh Bhatt and Emran Hashmi fight over dates

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ankur Pathak,TNN | Aug 11, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
Mahesh Bhatt upset with nephew Emraan Hashmi for choosing a rival studio's film over the one by his "parent company". 

When Emraan Hashmi decided to allot 10 days to promote his upcoming film Raja Natwarlal, the move did not go down well with the Bhatts-- Mahesh, Mukesh and Vikram. Reason: They wanted these dates to wrap up their supernatural thriller, Mr. X, with the actor. Now, they will have to get fresh combination dates from the rest of the cast for the shoot.

When contacted, Emraan's uncle, Mahesh Bhatt, didn't mince words, saying, "He did inform me about this change in plans but he still caught me off-guard. Without taking away from his efforts, I have to say that I am the architect of Brand Emraan. We are his parent company and deserve his loyalty more than anyone else."

Interestingly, Raja Natwarlal's director Kunal Deshmukh is also a Bhatt protege and this is his first film outside the camp. Emraan responded to Mahesh's outburst saying, "Bhattsaab has been and always will be my mentor. But he forgets that he was the one who told me that in the end only success matters, be it through fair or foul means. I am going all out for Raja Natwarlal as it is a good film and I want it to succeed. Bhattsaab should be happy because I am following his teachings."

๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL..These two are fun ๐Ÿ˜† I loved Emran's response ๐Ÿ˜†
RaithaPhailGaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol.. Mahesh is a funny man.. 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahesh Uncle does have a lot of khujli...
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All these r PR game before release of a movie. Others spread rumour on relationship , costar etc. As it is difficult for Imran to do so ,thats why they r doing tu tu main main among themselves and putting across the news of release of movie or atleast be on news :)

Kunal and Mohit each makes at least one movie for the Bhatts every year. This year both made their movies under other banners. Despite having a huge hit, Ashiqui 2, last year, Mahesh is sitting at home it seems.. no Vishesh Films movie released this year.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Being a sucessful producer its obivious mahesh bhatt very well knew a lead actor need to promote a movie which is releasing this month. When they r such close family this minimum understanding will be there to accomodate date of eachother. This rebellion story is well effective to create an curious impact. Its a PR strategy MB helping his brand to promote his movie, after all they r family. whatever may be hope the movie is good nd do well.Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Emraan Hashmi's new publicity ploy for 'Raja Natwarlal'
Looks like Mahesh Bhatt and nephew Emraan Hashmi's online feud is just another way to promote the latter's film...

Interestingly, after venting against Emraan, Mahesh Bhatt has gone on to promote Emraan's latest film. "Raja Natwarlal is the best Kunal Deshmukh film. Flip ur collar!!!" is what he wrote on Twitter on August 14. One of Bhatt's recent tweets read, "Heard: Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you. Is Emraan Natwarlal' listening?" He then tweeted, "Heard: It's funny how sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger." - See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/emraan-hashmis-new-publicity-ploy/15538174#sthash.U2OUwxVl.dpuf

This the truth. If we blindly believe media without questioning it, than we are just allowing media , PR etc. to control us.

Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Bhattsaab has been and always will be my mentor. But he forgets that he was the one who told me that in the end only success matters, be it through fair or foul means. I am going all out for Raja Natwarlal as it is a good film and I want it to succeed. Bhattsaab should be happy because I am following his teachings."

LOL

hahaha
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All is not well between actor Emraan Hashmi and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt if their Twitter potshots are to go by.

The buzz that Mahesh Bhatt is upset with Emraan Hashmi for choosing a rival production house and promoting the film Raja Natwarlal rather than complete the shoot of Vishesh Films' Mr X is not without some substance.

Going by the recent salvos the uncle-nephew duo has fired at each other on the social media, it seems their spat is only getting worse.

PHOTOS: Emraan Hashmi shakes a leg with Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'

Mahesh Bhatt recently tweeted, "Heard: Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you. Is Emraan 'Natwarlal' listening?"

Emraan Hashmi's reply was, "Bhattsaab agli baar pls pick the phone and abuse me. Twitter ke wajah se Tamaasha ban gaya hai."

Emraan didn't let it end at that. He coined a new term for people who fly off the handle on Twitter. He called them Twitter Happy'.

"Having a tendency to shoot a firearm before adequately identifying the target... Trigger happy...Having a tendency to constantly rant and solve personal issues on Twitter .. Twitter happy :) .." Emraan Hashmi wrote.

We don't have to tell you at who is this potshot aimed.