I want to buy a new mobile.Handset looks sleek and attractive.
I read its Features ....But what are its minus points?
Page
of
1I want to buy a new mobile.Handset looks sleek and attractive.
I read its Features ....But what are its minus points?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks a lot for ur opinions....
Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~
I had Razr before..it broke, they are very sensative, yet looking very nice n sleek...you have to be extra careful....if you want something nice looking like V3 Razr...try Motorola V3XX...same as razr...better durability...plus mp3 player phone..plus...regular V3 are not the "hottest" thing around right now...if you want a good phone, that lasts long...try LG CU500 or Samsung A707..both camera, Bluetooth, Caller ID, Speaker, plus MP3 player...along w/V3XX...great phones
...im saying this cuz i work for phone company...just my opinion..
Thats great .........