Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl

I cant believe even after knowing everything about her Grandpa Shaina is still blaming Geet for everything. For once why cant she think he would have gotten her married to even an oldie just for the sake of his business so she somewhere should be grateful she is married to a young man rather than having a spoiled life for a lifetime. And for the first time i dint mind Aryan's manhandling her, usually m totally against of such things but it seems her brain has been stopped working completely n she really needs some reality check and may be only rude behavior of Aryan can make her see things. She surely doesnt deserve kindness of anyone until she learns her lessons n accept her mistakes too.

Coming to Maaneet well i m feeling bad for both of them, once best friends for life are now so separated n hurt. I can understand both feelings n emotions and i really dont know whom to support. Both are right at there places but Geet deserved to the whole truth. And may be only Aryan could tell her knowing he was to be married to her. Hopefully this revelations will make her see things from different POV n will give Maan n herself a chance to start anew. It wont be easy but she can at least try. Possessive Maan is always a treat but knowing he was hurt than possessive just made me feel for him. He waited for so long to be with Geet n when she is with him he still cant express his feelings. Painful update with some new hope so waiting what decision Geet has made now.

-Sanjana!

Hey dear...
Thank you so much for detail review...
Well it happens...when something wrong happens in our life, we put blame on others...
Aryan is harsh towards her in the part but usually he is not that hard character...shaina surly will get her lesson
For now, aryan has done talking...maan did his work...now its geet time...n you will see a deep maaneet discussion coming up soon...
Yes, maan was hurt but he also needs to understand few facts that just cause he dont like, geet couldnt go to break off her frndships...
Just wait for fewdays for the update...eid has kept me busy till now

Take care dear...n thank you for the support
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story..looking forward to see how they will live together in delhi..
i even like shanaya and aryan ..
Edited by anant90 - 9 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhruv coming to meet Geet. A silent war going on between Maan n him. Annie making her brother understand that he shouldn't be jealous of him.

Wats wrong with Shaina. Aryan will make her straight. She will respect Geet. Good going Aryan.
Aryan talking to Geet. Telling her how much she means to Maan. N hope it did the required effect on her
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome ud
maan upset with geet's friend who called her best friend
aryan told maan never let any one call his best friend
lehr thumbnail
waiting for update dear
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 14

Next day, Geet got up to find herself sleeping on the same chair, she was sitting last night. Her legs were propped up on a small table and she was covered with a warm blanket. She wondered who would have done that. Last night she was too occupied with her thoughts to even be aware of her surroundings. Annie didn't come back to the room. Her eyes looked up to see the clock striking 10am. She sighed and ran her hands through her thick hairs. Putting the blanket in a neat fold she placed it on the bed and took out her things for shower which were still there in the carry bags. She didn't have the heart to put them in the closets though Annie had asked her many times.

Coming down, she found Aryan and Shaina present on the table having his breakfast. He looked up at her and smiled. "Good Morning bhabhi" Geet tried to smile but couldn't and sit down on the other end of the table. Aryan munched on his slice before he looked up at Shaina and said. "Shaina, serve bhabhi her breakfast" Shaina glared his way. Geet was stunned too and quickly said. "No...No...Why would she...I will make it myself" She got up when Aryan called out. "No bhabhi...Take your seat..."He turned his face and looked at Shaina. "Serve her" The voice came out from between his teeth. Shaina gulped her saliva and got up helplessly. "I will bring it..." But before she could move towards kitchen, Geet held her hand and stopped her with a sharp tone while glaring at Aryan. "No Shaina, You are going to finish your breakfast...I will get mine on my own" She said with authority that Aryan had to step back and allow her to do things her way. Geet made Shaina sit at her place and went to kitchen. It got difficult for Shaina to gulp down the next morsel after words. WHY GEET DEFENDED HER INFRONT OF ARYAN. She wondered. Finished with her juice glass fully, she got up to put it away when "Wait a minute.." Aryan spoke up and cleaned his plate with last bread piece and finished his tea. "Take these things too and clean the table" He got up from his chair and wiped of his face with napkin before carelessly throwing it away..

Geet saw all that and was fuming. When Shaina entered with the dishes, Geet rushed to took that away from her but never the less, Shaina pushed her away and put the things in sink. Later, She entered her room and crossed her hands while looking at Aryan, who was calmly sitting on the bed, stretching his legs out and playing a game on his cell phone. "Why are you making me do this Aryan? Why are you humiliating me?" She said in a broken voice as she truly felt embarrassed infront of Geet outside. Aryan raised up his brow before he smirked and looked up at her. "You felt humiliated.. ...Haan..." He got up from the bed and came close to her with slow steps. "Now that's a news...Cause you are that same person who used to order Geet around for your things...Who never raised up her voice infront of your Darling Grandpa...You let him serve Bhabhi as nothing but a maid and beside you yourself treated her like that." Shaina bit her lower lip feeling how true his words were. Aryan grabbed her arms tightly and made her look at himself. "Now are you realizing how is it to be on the other side of the mirror...Geet was disgraced infront of guests...She was told be be nothing better than a maid for your family when in reality, she owns more than 75% of wealth, you Grandpa shows off...She always considered you her sister...A sister she couldn't have by nature but she tried to find in you all through the years...But what have you done for her? Today too...Seeing me behaving badly to you, she stood up to defend you but can you remember a single moment when you had done the same for her" Aryan kept on spatting words on her face while she truly felt miserable and started to cry. Frustrated, firstly by her actions and now this crying reaction, Aryan pushed her to the bed as she hiccupped. "I was brought up like that Aryan...I...I was brought up...Like that.." She said while sobbing. "My parents always told me to do things that could please Grandpa...Everyday they used to call me and ask if Grandpa is happy with my behaviour...am I being a good grand-daughter...I also starved for the love of my family Aryan...I did everything to get their love..." She covered her face with her palms and cried miserably. Aryan's eye melted as he get closed to her and sat on his hunches. "Shaina...In all your efforts to get love of people who have always used you...You ignored the love of the one person who always supported and loved you without any reason...Its time you make amends now" He took hold of her hands in his and rub his thumb calmly over her hands. "Go on and hug your sister who always protected you...Right now she is angry to everyone in here...Only you could be the one person on whom she could depend" Shaina looked at him and wiped her tears. "What do you mean? Wasn't she a part of all this plan of switching the brides" She asked wide eyed. "Are you stupid? Why would you think she would have supported us in all this?" Aryan got up and sit beside her on the bed now. "She was Maan's friend from the childhood and I thought she wanted to get back at me?" She put forward her doubts. "Duffer...No, she wasn't...Even now she is mad at us, blaming us that why we had put your life at stakes...Do you think if we would have told her all this earlier, she would had supported this?" Aryan gave a side smile on her stupid wife's thinking. "Then why did you marry me? Why Maan played this whole game?" Shaina questioned with pure innocence. "I will tell you everything sometime else...Right now, you better go and talk to Bhabhi...hug her, tell her that you love her...You do right?" Aryan's questioned made her think for a moment before she nodded in yes. "Then go" He wiped her tears and she get up to talk to Geet. But before she could leave the room, Aryan voice stopped him. "I want this marriage to work Shaina...Always remember that" She didn't dare turn, afraid of losing herself in his words and eyes. They were married almost from a week now and beside that kiss and warning session, Aryan was extremely polite with her. He was now sleeping on the couch, letting her sleep comfortably on the bed. He hasn't forced himself on her even once. Two days back, she got a cut on her finger and Aryan was the one who came to her aid and bandaged it immediately. He would take her out to meet her parents who were about to leave for US in another few days.

"Maan...We need to leave for Delhi now...All the sponsors are getting hyper due to our absence...Ajay (the manager) called me and told me that even our share prices are sinking. We need to go back" Rahul said putting the mobile in the back pocket of his pant. The worried look on his face was showing how serious things were. Maan took a deep breath. He had avoided and ignored many other factors till now. It's almost being a month that they came to Dehradun. But then, he has to now be considerate about Geet too. Dhruv and his friends have been visiting on daily basis and no matter how much he wanted to control his anger, he couldn't stop eavesdropping and getting all hyper on feeling him being too concerned for Geet. Hasn't he made it clear that she is his WIFE? "Maan". Rahul clicked his fingers infront of him to make him get out from his thoughts. "Rahul...I will suggest you leave with Aryan tomorrow. I need to ask Geet before taking a decision about myself...It's her last year in university...I don't want to make her miss it due to me" He spoke up. Rahul nodded and gave a glance at Annie who just came a minute back in Maan's room and looked back with longing before he left. Maan was too occupied to notice that look. "Bhai...I was thinking lets go out on a shopping trip today...Geet too will feel refreshed. From the day of wedding, she hasn't left the house" Her suggestion was genuine and Maan too gave it a thought. "Ok...I...I will ask her now". He said and left the room. Annie crossed her fingers at his back, praying to God to bring happiness in the life of her bhai and bhabhi.

Geet was painting again trying to fill the colours in the colourless portrayed, she had sketched. Her own life was as colourless as it. She wondered, If colours are meant to be for her? Is it Maan with whom her happiness lies or once again she will be treated nothing like but a jackpot just like her Grandpa had used. Maan entered the room to find her engrossed. She dipped the tip of the brush a little in a colour bottle before putting it to the board and perfectly blending it into already drawn pattern. Taking two steps, Maan moved close to take a better look of the painting. It was a painting of a girl, sitting on the ground holding her knees. The eyes were still to be painted but even the pencil sketch shows how worried and afraid she was. And then he noticed. A pencil drawn chain was bound to her hands. It was such a heart breaking thing. "A painter shows a part of his own self in his creations" He had read it somewhere. Is it what she thinks? Is she feeling bounded? He felt suffocated and before he could move back and leave Geet felt his presence and turned to look at her. Wearing a light blue full sleeved kurti having red embroidery with red leggings, she was looking beautiful even without wearing any accessories except her mother's pendent and her small tops. Maan was too engrossed admiring her that he didn't notice her stunned emotion as she quickly bend and took hold of dupatta from the bed before covering her upper body with it. He averted his eyes as she looked around embarrassed. "I ...I am sorry...I came in without a knock" He apologized that made Geet to turn and look at her for a moment. "You haven't done anything with my consent till now...considering how major decisions they were for me, for my life...this is quite a small incident" Her tone was taunting that made Maan flinched and feel more embarrassed but pushing that away, he decided to say what he came to ask off. "Actually, I...I " He stuttered. The man, infront of whom the world seems to stutter was stuttering infront of a mere girl. "I came to ask you if you will feel comfortable in shifting to Delhi...Actually my business..." But she cut him in between. "I knew it must be just that...But why are you asking me now...You could have taken this decision ALSO by yourself" Maan groan. "Geet...Please let me explain..." But Geet was on roll. "No, You don't need to explain anything Maan. You are capable enough to take decisions of others life...Please don't ask me further on about anything that would actually make me feel that I am a HUMAN and not a ROBOT how has been trained to take your orders. Do as you seem pleased..." She said with anger that has turned her eyes to the darkest shades of black. "All those years, I have prayed...I have prayed to get my friends back only to see what...to see this" Maan heart bleed hearing her words. The place where he wants to see love for himself, her heart, was now filled with hatred. GOD. WHAT CAN HE DO. He gave her a last look and decided to leave when she spoke from behind. "My finals are coming in another two months...Till that time we are free from university...I can come back for the time of exams...Anyway, there is nothing left for me in this city except the pitiful gazes of people" Maan turned in remorse but found her once again engrossed in her painting. She closed her eyes as she heard the tick of the door. A tear rolls down her face. She was hurt by hurting her best friend but then, she herself was torn enough. WHY EVERYONE JUST TRY TO USE HER FOR THEIR OWN REASONS? She wondered, as crying she slide down on the floor and holding up her knees, cried. In the bright light of the day, she was looking just like a reflection of the portrayed, she was working on. Indeed the painters cage their life in their work.

"Bhai..." Annie voice shook Maan who was still not over with the words Geet spoke. He knew he was being selfish in marrying her but after years of hurt and pain and search, he couldn't allow himself to lose her. "You talked to Geet...Did she agreed to go to Delhi?" She inquired. Maan took a deep breath, calming down his senses and rubbed his forehead. "Yeah...Yeah she agreed...She...She will just come back for finals after two months..." "I need to make an important call...I...have to go" He said and went away not hearing Maan replying to her other question that f she agreed to go to shopping?

Shaina came at that moment and hesitated on finding Annie standing outside. "Ummm...Is Geet in their?" Annie looked at her with wonder before replying. "Yeah...But why are you asking that?" Annie was a witness of Shaina's bad behaviour and was being protective. "Don't worry Annie..." Aryan said who came behind Shaina just to witness the forgiveness scene between the sisters and found her stopped at the door. "She wants to apologize...That's it" He revealed her from a bit of misery. Annie quickly got a smile on her face. "Really...wow...Finally there is a hope of a good future" Aryan nodded happily and right then Annie got an idea. "You are going to talk to her right...then ask her if she would come to a shopping trip...We have to leave for Delhi tomorrow...so I thought let's have a nice day before we leave" She shared that made Shaina happy too. Aryan looked at her childlike excited face and smiled. "I love shopping myself" "Then it's your responsibility to make Geet ready to come with us..." "Ok" As Shaina agreed, she and Annie hi-fived. Taking a deep breath, Shaina knocked on the door and entered.

They indeed went to shopping. Shaina has done her work. Her apology was not even ended when Geet hugged her tightly and asked her to forget about the past. She has he sister now and nothing else matters more than this. Aryan Shaina and Geet left in one car with two of the bodyguards while Maan, Annie and Rahul left in the other one with the other two. The two sisters though were reluctant in the start with the sudden change of dimension in the relationship but Shaina's chatterbox habit pulled Geet out from that reluctance. Maan on the other hand stay silent and gave her the desire space. When she moved ahead with Shaina, Maan stayed back with Aryan. The old memory of their shopping trip to D2 Mall brought many memories for him. Geet's madness even when she only heard his name, her wandering eyes, her disappointing look, all got play infront of his eyes. Rahul held his shoulder, making him get out of his trance. He smiled while saying, "Don't worry yaar...Last time, she rushed to meet you just by hearing your name. This time, you love will make her rushed to you" Maan ruefully smiled, thinking if that happy day is written somewhere in his life?

The girls were looking through some dresses when two of the men started to pass comment on each dress they were going through. "How is this one?" Shaina asked taking out a dull gold sleeveless knee length dress. "Hot..." One of the man commented making Shaina and Annie all angry but Geet held them back. "Ignore them..." She said as Shaina put that dress back when they moved away from the men into the next rail and started to go through the dresses. Annie showed a dark green silk dress having small sleeves. "This one looks really nice...It can be paired up with black leggings too...You can try this on Geet" She pushed the dress towards her when the men, who already sneaked in the next rail commented. "Ohoo...Don't give it to this behenji...Why don't you try it honey" Shaina fumed while Geet felt more miserable. "Oh...Sukeet...Don't you think this behenji looks like the girl whose photo was published in newspaper...just few days back" The second man commented. "Which newspaper?...which story Ankit?" Sukeet inquired. "Ohoo...wohi...The grooms switching story..." Ankit replied. Sukeet looked at girls with detective eyes while Geet avoided looking back at them. "Hmmm... But now after seeing her face to face...I can't blame that man... I think it would have been a last minute decision for the groom as who would have wanted to marry this dull boring face" He taunted and the both men laughed. "How dare they?" Annie was extremely furious to hear them and turned to bash them when she looked behind them and leaving her anger behind, she smirked. Ankit and Sukeet noticed the change of emotions n her face and turned to look behind, only to find a fuming Maan standing behind them along with Roy and Sumit in their bodyguard uniform. "I wanted to marry her and No one dares to insult my wife...you both are going to pay for this." He held the collar of their shirts before pushing them forward to Roy and Sumit. "Guys...make sure they will never say anything bad about anyone" "Yes Sir" They both said at once and holding both guys from their neck, dragged them out from the mall. Many curious heads turned with the commotion and Geet felt nothing but humiliated even more. She rushed away from their only to see those people gossiping behind them.

Maan rushed behind him as she got out from the mall and sit on a side bench, placed outside for the people to wait on. She sat down facing the lawn and cried soundlessly. How many more times she have to face this humiliation? " Geet..." Maan said breathlessly. Geet closed her eyes and cried. "You made fun of me in the whole city Maan...What more is their left to say?" She complained. Maan felt miserable but he couldn't let her hate him. "Geet...Believe me...I never wanted this...all i wanted was to..." But again she cut him in between and stood up while looking at him with taunted eyes. "I don't care what you wanted Maan...All i know is that my best friends would have never subjected me to this torture...While you did just that...I don't believe you anymore Maan...I don\t believe you..." She wiped her tears while looking at Maan with hollow eyes. "I want to leave this city tonight itself..." And Maan could not nothing but nodding in sheer helplessness

Next: Welcome to Delhi and Geet cherishing her childhood memories.
this chap is truly dedicated to Jaya...love you partner...

Thank you all so much for all the love and support...Love you all truly...

change12 thumbnail
awesome update feel so good to see sahina nd geet togather...
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful part...good that sahina realize her mistake and geet told her to forget about past...
maan is trying to make things better...hope geet will understand him and his love...
thanks for the pm..do continue soon...
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice...
happy to see both d sisters together...
continue soon...
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ana ðŸ¤—...thank u for the awesome update and pm...Geet wakes up to see herself covered with a blanket...who else but Maan could have done that ...the breakfast scene was good...Geet is still defending Shaina after all the things that family has put her through...what a pure soul...glad Aryan showed  Shaina the true reality of how she treated her sister...Rahul says they have to go back to Delhi ...Maan tries to talk to Geet about it...what a painful scene ...hate to see them huurting like that...the shopping trip added more grief to the suffering couple😭...glad they are leaving this town...want them faraway from this place which has nothing but painful memories ...plz continue ðŸ˜Š

Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago