Update June 22nd

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ohk... I missed the first five minutes of the episode, someone has to fill in for dat...

Uhmm... i started watching from where rocky is alone under the adda and Mannu drives up there... rocky is all angry wid mannu and says "you are going for the most imposrtant thing in your life... at least now u can be on time no?" nd mannu luks lyk >>  >> nd says that he had some important work to do... And then rocky says that he wants to meet TP one last time before they leave

Now, Rattu is climbing through the window of TPz room nd TP sees him on her mirror (shez applying lipstick πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dunno y bt dat struck me funny 🀣) and she is all light mooded and tells him that he neednt do this monkey bizness and can come thru main entrance itself...

But his next few words block out her light headedness... he tells her in a very serious tone that he wanted to meet her. Tpz asks him why he is sounding so serious and he tells her that he feels alone. He says that rocky, mannu nd TP will leave nd what will he do all alone in palanket.

He then says that he will miss her wedding becuase he is going to say bye to rocky nd mannu... tp is lyk 😑 all of u three will miss my wedding... and rocky sas that he will take her to say bye to them nd bring her back on time... 15 minutes late will not matter at all

At this Param intervenes and denies rattu saying that this is his important day and she will not go with rattu... Now Rocky and Maannu enter and a senti exchange of dialogs happen where they all say they will miss each other and all and TP looks at rocky and asks pointedly "will you miss me rocky?"

But rocky doesnt reply to her, turns to Param and tells him to take care of TP and that she is very dear to them. Then they all shake each otehrs hands and hug and all and leave... Rocky hangs back for a second, turns around and tells TP, "yes, i will miss u very much!" (if u ask me i found this whole thig so πŸ€ͺ😳)

BREAK

A car drives up to the railway station and the 3 guys (😍) get out of it. Ratrtu says bye and Mannu asks him why isnt he coming in to say bye to them. Rattu says that he cannot bear to see them all go and stay back myself! (πŸ˜” he was looking so cute here u knw 😍) And manu says, hopw can we all leave if u say things like that... (awwwww... that was so sweet😳) Rattu says that he will manage somehow and that he has to get his money back from cheeka... and tells them all to go. They both go up the stairs and turn around mid way to see rattu. Then rattu runs up the stairs and they all have a group hug (one so senti it almost made me cry... 😭 i mean we all know they wont seperate bt it was so senti u knw...😭 nd rttu dearesht was luking soo 😍😍)

TPz wedding all music and all in the background and people dancing and the cam moves in on TPz face nd shez obv luking sad...(if u ask me, shez being an idiot! paran is sooo sweetttt!!!) and here also she is putting lipstick... (2 tyms in d same half hour nd its nt lyk she kissed rocky or nething :-<)

Spotlight on Rattu entering his house. He sees the chadda board and also his father giving instructions to the moviers. He gets all flustered and oes up to his dad to find out what was happening. But his father yells at him and asks him to go away... Rattu aologises and says that he did everything for his parents only so that they copuld be happy with the money and that he will go for a job now but his dad tells him that according to them rattu is dead and according to rattu they will also be dead... And rattu is very very every anglee wid cheeka (yea dats right darling beat him up 😑)

BREAK

TPZ dad is sitting down and he looks all sad and serious... TP comes in, sees him crying and asks him why he is doing so. And says that i am the bride and everyone else is crying (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) her dad says that he is very happy that she lyks the gguy and tells dat there needs to be understanding and love in a hubby-wife ka relatrionship. He says that bet him and her mum no luv/understanding was der bt with him nd pummy it was there so much that pummy takes care of tp as her own child... And then some more nostalgia and hugs her. Tpz looking shocked (the same luk kajol gave in k2h2 wen she realised that aman was teking her away from the sared fire towards rahul... god i luv dat movie 😍😳[😍)

Rattu is going through the files in his "office" very frantically and keeps yelling "shit!" out ... i guess he is looking for some proof of cheeka's presence... and then he bangs his hands on the table and says "Rattu, im sure u r on the right path now!"

Paran is talking to the pujari (pandit) saying that he wants the marriage over fast... and right then TP enters with her parents and Param stares at her (shez relly luking very pretty 😳😳) she walks up to Param and says that she has something important and private to tell him. Param takes her aside and asks her to hurry because good time is going off...

TP luks uncomfortable and says that she is sorry but she cannot marry him... and the episode ends on a shocked face of Param

PRECAP: Rattu is in the train wer rocky nd mannu are surprised to see him and he says i am also coming with you guys. they ask him why and he says that to make more money quickly mumbai is the right place. And rocky tells rattu, "have u gone mad? we three will get together and help u return ur money and get back the plot!"

❀️Ysh❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
woow! luv seeing such a colorful post 😍 i think im gonna change to blue posts for a while now :-?
aisha1 thumbnail
thanksssssssssssssssss waoooouuuu thanksssssssssss
yaar i was waiting for this updates
rakhi_uv thumbnail
awesum colourful update yshy 😳 yest was a very touching epi 😭 n ya tht scene wher tp is applying lipstic n she sees rattu cuming from the window was damn funny 🀣 she so cool-ly says ur allowed to cum from the door now 🀣wasnt rattu luking drop dead handsome in tht kurta yest ☺️bt no vids n no pics 😭
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the rocking colorful update yshyπŸ€— i really wanna see it yaar...DO something real quick or else u r dead 😑 😳
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice episode i havent gt a chance to see four frm ages 😭 rocking update 😳