I do agree when you say that this time, FW did maintain decency while showing A-T together.
For once, Abhijeet isnt that love-struck chocolate boy in her presence and Tarika isnt a damsel in distress. He seems to be confiding in her and she does seem to give him some sensible suggestions. I like this better than usual. T
he only thing I felt was that this whole track is on its own.. I mean there is no connection with the base story.. Like every episode begins with Daya in his Devdas mode or A-D having arguments and every last scene has A confiding in T..
Can they not be integrated with the story.. Like when A walks into the lab to check on a postmortem for example, T can come to him as ask him if all is ok.. He can probably brush her aside saying 'I'm a little busy now', or 'lets meet in the evening and i'll tell you about it'... you know... something that makes a connect...