Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah S and R, I have been a little absent lately but I am sure by now you guys already know just how happy these OSes make me. They have the same effect on me that Rajshiri movies have. They take me to a happy place. There is always the happy ending that makes me smile from ear to ear after a beautiful build up to that happy ending. This last particular OS is just as awesome as the rest. 

A jealous and helpless Arnav blurts out unnecessarily cruel words just like he used to in the show but Khushi is not one to take the nonsense quietly. She gave it to him and she gave it to him good by quitting! Loved the whole equation and the characterisation for both Arnav and Khushi, I absolutely cannot wait for the next part and to see just how ASR gets out of the mess he created.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow loved this series
continue soon