Originally posted by: winchesters
Ok, i know m acting greedy, but...when wil u update? 😳
Soon! 😊 I'm aiming for tonight!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: winchesters
Ok, i know m acting greedy, but...when wil u update? 😳
Originally posted by: rajasree
I read your ff in one go (all chapters) amazing 7 days to woo randhir very nice and the way each chapter written really amazing enjoyed reading it. Waiting for your next part
Originally posted by: -WanderLust-
Gosh! This was one of the hottest thing I have read till now. I mean, I am actually sweating! Even at the risk of sounding like a total Dadi Amma, I woul wanna say that, there is a very fine line between erotica and po*n, and take my word, you maintained the balance beautifully! Not once did I cringe or anything as such because the words we penned down so skillfully! Ammaaazing chappy! Gosh. Sanyukta is getting all turned on so many times. Charm of Randhir Singh Shekhawat I guess xD
P.S. Soorry for Not commenting on the previous chappies. They were great! But exams still on. Not as lucky as you T_T
Abhi, give me next chappy jaldi se :3
I Lous you :*
Sweta.
Originally posted by: DamselinDistres
Nobody knows its up! 🤣