~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well yea

after seeing yesterdays episdoe i love the friendship between the four...

and they have all come a long way from the start of the show... when you look at it, all of them started off as very immature and very carefree... but now they all have slowly evolved to growing more mature than they were...

and the best part is none of it has affecxted their friendship *touchwood* in fact it has grown even more as i see it...

the frienship between tpz nd rattu we have discussed over nd over again...

but the friendship bet mannu,rocky nd rattu was shown yday... nd i liked thtat they all stood by him...

especially rocky! he is such a great friend... he may b a gary stu but i love the way he handled rattu yesterday... i mean it was shown so naturally like it would happen to u nd me...

The friendships between all these people have been potrayed so naturaally!!! i mean the conversations nd the way they speak are believeable... it is like you can recognise it!

Like yday wen rocky was telling rattu not to break down and to believe in himself... it was exactly the way i would say it! no sweet words crap just go out nd say it so that it gets into his head...

If rocky nd mannu were not there, rattu would have totally broken down and i think its amazing that they have that friendship... kinda mkaes u wistful doesnt it, since the show is so natural...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
i agree completely......n even i luved rocky 4 the way he stood by rattu n handled him thruout all this wat he went thru πŸ˜ƒ even rocky n mannu seem to hav sorted out their music competion differences n moved on.....now thts true frndship πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

n wat do i say my best jodi is rattu n tpz 😳 its really nice to see these ppl growing n getting serious slowly wid time!

long live their frndship 😳
-aditi- thumbnail
i totally agree with u!!!de way dey use to share der emotions with other nd stand by besides each is wht worth a applause...de thing which survives within 'em is frndship:)
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed completly all of them share a realy specila bond amognst each other though rocky might be a bit kind of Mr Right but still hes always stood tall and strong for his friends and same goes for mannu in times of need hes always been there.....the best thing i like is that the criticise each other...they disagree....they fight....but at the end of the day they still remina as four.....and yesterday the whole adda sceen all four drunk and the truth and dare game it was all sooo cutee and a bit sad as if they were all preparing themselves for the life ahead without each other.....i wish their frinedship survives the distance...and am really glaadd that though there were several occasions which cld hav caused sever minsunderstandings like the singing compy amrita cheeka rattu's fiasco and so many but still all of them stood up and in the end came out as friends πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
coolniyu thumbnail
agreeeeeee!! i wanted to say this abt tdys episode thr u go again tflj πŸ˜†

i lyked rocky tdy he talked sense and was a very practical person-in-denial πŸ˜› not lyk others who simply go nahiiiiiiiiii mein use pyar nahi kar sakta πŸ˜† i luv their frndship 😳

ive always wished tp/rocky wont affect the for..well if theres any1 who can carry it out i bet its edit2 😳 evn rmx dragged a lot at one point..hope against hope tht 4 dusnt do the same πŸ˜ƒ
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i completely agree !!!
they r growin n becomin more matured than they wer in d start... i wish their masti never stops ..hope they r like dis 4ever πŸ˜‰ 😊
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
[quote=twinnyyyπŸ€—]the best thing i like is that the criticise each other...they disagree....they fight....but at the end of the day they still remina as four.....[/quote]
yea one of the most important things about them i think! its very beutiful the way it is done... so naturally

[quote=TFLJπŸ€—] lyked rocky tdy he talked sense and was a very practical person-in-denial not lyk others who simply go nahiiiiiiiiii mein use pyar nahi kar sakta i luv their frndship [/quote]
aglee too 😳... it didnt drag at all thats whts best bout it!