6/20/07 update- Parth on the run

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

We rejoin the story at the moment when Parth and Veera have arrived just in time, to witness Karan marry Krishna.  Then Veera is about to go in, when Parth stops her and pulls her back.  He shakes his head, and in tears, walks away from the farmhouse.  Veera goes after him and says, "stop parth, forgive me."  Parth replies to her, "Why are you asking for my forgiveness?  whatever happened is fate.  Don't say that I am alive.  Promise me you won't say anything. Promise me, Veera."  Veera nods her head sadly.

Krishna feeds Karan some sweets, the first thing he eats as her husband.  Then Karan feeds her some sweets, her first food as his wife.  Kiran watches, dressed in a pink backless ghagra with sequins.  (she looks cute) Karan all of a sudden looks through the windows of the farmhouse and sees Parth walking away all sad and dejected.  He is shocked!  He then says he has to go, and seek his parents' blessings.  then Nutan says Krishna will come but he refuses and says she can come later.  Once he is alone outside, he sees Veera at night.  He asks her "Where were you Veera, where did you go?  The wedding happened without you."  Veera is about to say "parth"  and then he asks "what Veera?"  So she says some other thing that sounds like parth but it isnt.  She keeps silent.  "Everyone is waiting for you" Karan says to her.  so she goes inside.  Karan phones his thugs and says that "he is alive, listen, kill him, if this isn't done, then I'll kill you all."  Karan's venom is coming out now.  He says, "just go and kill him."  then he asks the security guard if he saw someone, a tall, sad-looking, light-skinned young man coming into the farmhouse property.  the guard confirms this and then Karan knows the truth, that Parth was at the wedding and it wasn't his imagination.  

on the road in Aligarh

Parth is walking down the road in the darkness of night, in a white shirt when suddenly a van stops a few feet away and five thugs get down, the hired thugs on Karan's payroll.  One of the thugs points a gun at Parth and aims at him, then he runs off.  The thugs go after him and then go into some building thinking he is there.  Parth, hiding in an underground well, sees that they are off his trail and climbs out of the well and starts down the road again.  He thinks to himself, "Who would try to kill me, and why?"  "Brother?"  He calls his father, and says "Hello Papa". but Viraj thinks its his older son and says "Veer where are you, I told you not to come ....".  Parth gets mad and hangs up. 

back at the farmhouse

Krishna and Karan search for a ring in a bowl filled with milk and red rose petals floating in it, and everyone claps.  Jati Bua notices Veera is back and asks her where she went, saying "you look like you saw a ghost."  Veera denies anything, and Jati bua goes on, "it's their prettiest daughter Krishna's wedding, and you show up late wearing such an ordinary dress etc".  then Veera says she is just watching the rasam, and that she got caught up in traffic which is why she was late and didnt bother to change into nicer clothes.  Jati Bua says to herself that something is definitely up she can feel it.

The ceremony over, Krishna and Karan touch the feet of Neelkanth and Nutan.  Neelkanth tells Karan, "I didn't give away a daughter but a son, look after her."  Karan asks Neelkanth for his blessings. (yeah after you tried to kill his best friend's son!)  Nutan says that Karan is our amanat.  "I am very happy, start a new life and be happy."  Sanwari puts a cd in Krishna's hand and says "I made a cd of the wedding for you."  Then Krishna hugs Veera, who is still distracted.  She hugs Chand, dressed in yellow and says to her, "Chand make me a masi very soon."  She tells Koyal to take care.  She then touches the feet of Viraj and he tells her that he has made a reservation in his best resort for them, that is his wedding gift to her.  (yeah and he doesnt know that Karan got rid of his son!)  Karan smiles happily, he thinks he got his way.  He won.  Then Karan says, "come."  they go to a black car decorated with flowers, it is beautiful.  Karan opens the door for Krishna in the back.  Then as he gets in, the sisters all watch the car drive off. 

Viraj's posh resort

Krishna is sitting on a bed, decorated with flowers streaming from the top, just like Veera and Vedant's room.  Krishna theme plays briefly.  He looks at her kind of meanly, then his face changes expression back to fake good guy Karan.  Karan says to her, "Mrs. Krishna Bali.  Hey Krishna."  He says that now I am starting a new life.  Krishna corrects him and says that "we are starting a new life."  Karan agrees and says that they are going to have 8 or 9 kids etc.  He touches her face gently.  (way to put pressure on your new wife Karan) Then he asks her when she will give her first gift to her Karan Bali, a small...  Krishna!  You can see that she is not just shy but nervous.  He bends over to kiss her but then his phone rings.  Krishna smiles and says "Karan, phone!"  Karan is so annoyed at the interruption of his big night (haha), goes over to answer the call in private and says "Damnit!"  I am so glad he got that phone call haha. 😆

Veer's house

Veer opens the door of his room, it's Parth looking very hoxy and angry.  (yes my baby looks really nice when angry)  Veer looks at him, shocked and says "you?"  Parth is all mad, and says, "Yes, me!" 

resort suite

Krishna unpacks her bag and sees the cd from Sanwari and unwraps it. 

Veer's place

Parth confronts his brother, and says "why bhai why?"  "what dushman do you have against me that you would do this?"  "Krishna?"  Now Krishna is married to Karan, what reason could you have?  Veer says to him that "everything is over.  Why would I commit more sins?" 

Krishna and Karan's resort suite

Krishna watches the cd of the wedding.  She sees the scenes of the ceremony on screen, Nutan, Chand and Jati bua throwing flowers on them, and then suddenly the camera focuses on two people at the door, Veera and Parth!  She looks at it shocked. 

Break

Krishna freezes the disc, onto Parth's face in a closeup.  she smiles, and says, "Parth, Parth is alive!"  She is happy. 

back at Veer's place

Parth is furious.  He glares at Veer.  Veer says, "Tell me what I should do, I don't have any proof to convince you that what I am saying is true.  My brother is in front of me.  I am happy to see my brother is alive.  Parth, annoyed, tells him to "stop talking nonsense."  Veer tells him that "I wouldn't lie to papa's face."  Parth says that "means someone wants to kill me.  Who? Who wants me gone?"  (who do you think Parth)  Veer says that there is someone. 

Krishna and Karan's resort honeymoon suite

Karan is talking on the phone.  The thug tells him that they found Parth and he escaped.  Krishna rushes to tell her new husband that Parth is alive, thinking he will be happy, and then overhears Karan's converation and realizes he is evil.  Karan asks what happy news they have for him but they tell him he has escaped.  Then Karan says darkly into the phone, "I want him, I want him dead, do you understand it? Get him."  The colors change to black and white and it freezes on half of Krishna's face.  She is shocked to hear his words, and the real him coming out.

I am so happy that although Krishna got married, a lot of people know that Parth is alive, and that is good news.  It makes it harder for Karan to try and kill him and also Krishna doesn't trust him.  what else, I am so used to seeing Krishna in wedding clothes it doesn't feel new in that sense.  Karan and Krishna aren't meant to be, otherwise why would Parth, trying to protect someone's job end up at the farmhouse?  Why would Krishna see the video and then walk in on Karan's call?  Not only is Parth back but his hoxy side will come out once he figures out who set him up and also Krishna.  and yes i have complete faith that Karan will be exposed and things will end on a happy note.

highlights:

I have to say, Parth going to Veer to confront him is one big moment.  I don't know how he knew where he was, but a big moment anyway.  I really liked Shaleen bhanot's performance in this scene. The next one is where Karan and Krishna start their so-called life together, and the phone rings when he is going to kiss her!  the other ones include Krishna seeing Parth in the video disc and then walking in on Karan's conversation where he doesn't know she is listening.  Excellent!  Tonight's episode was a whopper, wouldnt you agree?

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teadybear thumbnail
oh my god.how can karan marry krishna? poor krishna she didnt know that karan was cheating her and he is the reason of her lost love.and now she has understood that.i hope she goes back to parth soon.
yes even i liked the scence where karan and krishna talk about their new lifes.and the scences where krishna is shocked.the first one was a nice shock the other one was very bad shock.imagine how she must be feeling about karan.first night of her wedding and she finds out that her husband has killed her love [:x] .she did a compromise by marrying karan and now she will feel so bad about it.
i feel so bad for parth.poor guy,the way he was looking at krishna getting married.i felt so bad for him [:^(] .veera tried her level best to get parth to krishna but it was late.the marriage was already over.but i think krishna will feel bad that veera didnot tell krishna that parth is alive.
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update.now krishna knows the truthbaout karan and also that parth is alive..i am sure she will get herself out of this situation,,smiling as always!!!!!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fab epi just caught the repeat now......so happpy 2 see veeer!!!! totallly missed his hoxyness!!! and parth yeah ur right trini he looks damn hot when angry!!! 😳 yes nw krishna knws karans truth n will expose him.....i hope her n parth meet soon 😃 😃 😃 n veer helps them, such a great epi!!
Niceup thumbnail
karan+ krishna-----------noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😭
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Now that Veer and Krishna know Karan is evil, it won't be long before Parth knows and he won't let his childhood love go away with Karan. I can't wait until next week.
Rinkalp90 thumbnail
thanks for the updates. 😊
hahah its soo funny, that the marriage just got over and Sawri already has marriage video for krishna as wedding gift.. 😕
other than that tonights episode was fab. 👏
i hope veer helps parth now, and i know he will. 😳
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 awesome update 😆 👏