Aww Farewell Huggi Rocked

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

awwwww wat a cuteeeeee epi i loooooved looooved the threesme huggiii at the station it was sooooo soo emotional and am so much in love with the title track instrumental music it so completly suits the friendship sceens😳😳it was so bitter sweet kind off thingy wen mannu rocky said bye to tp i hated parem then to act as if he had already owened tpzz mannu was damm cute though the way he said that he would call and stuff loved his expressions rocky as always confused and too much in control of his emotions but rattu rockeddd as always😳😳loved his solo sceen with tp wen he says only he wld be left alone and the sceen at the station was just out of the world he was tooo cuteeee loved it wen he says that he wld do anything to chear himself up but seriously that one hug was the besht part of the whole epi it was kond of a farewell huggy yet a promise that they wld still be together awwww i rembered my farewell at skl and coll seieng that huggyy......🤗🤗

but now after seieng the precap its very very clearrrrr that the foursme wld be together just a change in location frm palemkhet tooo mumbaiii the dream cityyyy wooooooo am soo glad that they al wld be together now we have to watch out wat awaits them aheadi  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
yeaaa n tp would go with them too...i loved tht hug..i almost cried..
i really cant say mch abt it...wen i saw it i suddenly imagined myself saying bye to all my friends n it kinda choked me up..tht hug was soo sweet ...i felt sooooo sry fr rattu i cant even imagine sayin bye to my friends
so thts y i dont want to say much abt it[tho i alredi have] im still trying to wipe that scary picture frm my mind of sayin bye to my friends when we separate ways just wanted to say..........i love all my school friends 🤗 with whom ive been for years 😳 ur all the best 😳
(but yeah ysh is the only one whos gonna read dis post here 😆 but still 😳)

n i dint hate param ..u cant expect him to be a perfect doormat😆..tp is his hone wale patni he has to have some say over her 🤣
rakhi_uv thumbnail
yea tht moment choked my feelings too.......raj such a brilliant actor.....just the way he kept luking at the two wen they were walking n tried to bring a fake smile on his face......i really cried seeing him!!! he acts best wen he says nuthing atall 😳 😉 tht huggie was very very touching !!!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya i ws almost intears...felt so bad 😭
they r finally leavin plankhet....i sort of startd likin dat cute place 😊
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
[quote=niis🤗].i loved tht hug..i almost cried..
i really cant say mch abt it...wen i saw it i suddenly imagined myself saying bye to all my friends n it kinda choked me up..tht hug was soo sweet [/quote]
TFLJ🤗 me too thought of the same thingie nd almost cried... it was such a sweet huggy nd i felt soo :-< after it...

[quote=niiiiiiiis🤗]so thts y i dont want to say much abt it[tho i alredi have] im still trying to wipe that scary picture frm my mind of sayin bye to my friends when we separate ways just wanted to say..........i love all my school friends with whom ive been for years ur all the best
[/quote]
well i lubooooo tooo 🤗🤗🤗 nd well i hate that picture too nd i can totally see why that hug was sooo sweet...

i mean wen i imagine myself in dat situ na, it was very very very touching nd dats y i think dat huggy was so cute😳