Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Serviana

Awesome update! He was reasonable enough to apologize and she is staying! Yay! 

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks dear 😃 Yes, she is staying... but not for long 😉
Will update soon 😛
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: First_Light

Beautiful chapter Neha! The part where Astha was crying in her room hugging herself and remembering her baba was so heartbreaking, I had tears in my eyes. So she felt judged and misunderstood...again. This is such a delicious story! By the way, are you going to shed some light on Shlok's past as well or is he just taciturn because he's a writer? Looking forward to your next update impatiently!...and great job! 👏

Thank you so much Tina di 😃 
Awww... I know that was a bit sad...
You will know Shlok's past in the next update... And a little of Aastha's past too...  😉
Will update now... 😛
Thanks again di 🤗
..optimist.. thumbnail

Thank you 😃😳
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

OK so shlok apologise to her 

And she forgave him
Waiting to know wat will nakul tell shlok abt astha
Do update soon

Yes, he had to 😉 And she forgave him 😳
Hmmm... Nakul will inform Shlok about Aastha in the next update 😉

Updating in a few minutes 😃
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

res 

unress

sorry eid prep gives me no free time.

Comiing to the update... great i wasnt anything typical from you and you did it nicely. that is exactly how i wanted it to be.

I like how Astha is brave and the one who keeps her worries to herself and doesnt publish them to the public.

i wonder what Shlok will do to get clues to her brooding past.

Continue soon!
😳

Ah that's alright Suri... I am sure you must have had a great celebration!! 😃

See, I knew what you wanted 😉😆 Oh yes, Aastha is a very brave girl... But how much can she bear? She too is human afterall... Some day or the other, the wall is going to break...

Shlok will know about Aastha's past soon... 😉

Will update now... 😊

Thanks so much for reading dear Embarrassed
..optimist.. thumbnail
Next chapter coming up in a few minutes 😉
..optimist.. thumbnail

Hello again 😆 I know you have been waiting to know Aastha's past 😉 Here's a long update and a very interesting one!! I am sure you will enjoy it!! 😃 Will have to finish this story in another 3-4 chapters...

Link : CHAPTER 4

I HATE YOU!!!

CHAPTER 5

Aastha was going through the huge collection of books in Shlok's study. She took out a book from the shelf and along with that some papers fell down on the floor. Aastha kept the book on the table and picked up the fallen papers. She recognized Shlok's writing. They were some 10-12 pages. Aastha replaced the book in the shelf and went to her room with the papers. She locked the door and began reading what was written. The papers were loose but she could find out the first page. She began reading. It was a story - a love story of two characters, Avinash and Shrenu. Aastha was very excited to read more and more of the story. Avinash was the son of a very successful businessman running a chain of companies. A very short-tempered person he was, very difficult to work with. The only son to his parents, he was young and handsome. His father had now handed over the business to his son, himself being the guide to his son. His parents were in search for a daughter-in-law. Avinash, however, was not much interested in getting married. Aastha was reading will full concentration. She was lost into the story. Reading the incidents of Avinash scolding his employees and his rude behaviour, Aastha giggled as she thought that Avinash was very similar to Shlok. It was not easy for Aastha to find the successive pages as the pages had no page-numbers on them. But with reference to context, she was managing to read in sequence. Then Shrenu entered in the story as an intern in Shlok's company. Aastha was surprised! She instantly connected to this character. Shrenu was an intelligent young girl, reserve in nature. She liked to be alone and did not mix easily with colleagues. "She is so like me!" thought Aastha. Shrenu used to get scolded and yelled at by Avinash very often, many times without a valid reason. "Even I get yelled at by Shlok very often, even when it's not my mistake!" thought Aastha. Her interest in the story was increasing as she read further. There was a reason why Shrenu liked to be alone. There was a reason why she didn't mix with people. There was a reason she never seemed happy. And the reason was her bitter past. Aastha was shocked to read this. She felt as if Shlok had developed the character of Shrenu based on her life. What a coincidence it was!! Shrenu was so similar to Aastha! Now Aastha was completely involved into the story. She was curious to know Shrenu's past. Her heartbeats increased as she read further. She still couldn't believe that a character in a story written by some writer who never knew her, would be so close to her... as if it was her story. Aastha wanted to know Shrenu's past. "Her past can not be same as mine!! No one's past can be worse than mine!" she thought as she searched for the next page. But what a disappointment!! There was no next page! Aastha searched again but she had read all the pages she had found. "No!! I want to know her past!!" she said in frustration. She kept the pages in her cupboard and hurried to Shlok's study. She thanked God that Shlok wasn't there. She looked out for more pages where she had found them earlier. But she didn't find any. She searched the whole shelf. She found many loose papers but none of them had that story. She wanted to read that story in any case, but it was nowhere to be found. She sat on the chair, helpless. Her eyes watered. She felt as if she had lost something very important...

After his visit to College of Arts, Pune, Nakul called Shlok to tell him that he did not find anything substantial. Aastha had never told anything about her past to any one. Neither Mrs. Sharma nor Aastha's colleagues knew anything about her. She never discussed anything except work and would go straight home after the working hours of the college. Nakul had got Aastha's current address from Mrs. Sharma. But Shlok told Nakul not to go to her home or else she will know Shlok is doing all this to know her past. Shlok told Nakul to visit the company in Mumbai where Aastha was previously working. He promised to pay all the expenses. Nakul left for Mumbai.

Aastha was desperate to know what happened further in the story of Shrenu and Avinash. She finally decided to ask Shlok himself. She went to his room but found the "Do not disturb" tag on the door. She cursed her fate as she walked through the passage. She came into the drawing room and found Kaveri Mausi sitting on the sofa, engrossed in solving the crossword in the newspaper. Aastha went and sat on the sofa. Kaveri Mausi asked Aastha for help and they both solved the crossword together. Then they both were chatting in general when Kaveri Mausi told Aastha how she came to live with Shlok. Aastha listened with interest. Kaveri Mausi told that her son and daughter-in-law abandoned her and they settled in the US. She had lost her husband some years ago and now she lost her family too. She had to earn to live. So she began working in an orphanage. There she developed a special bond with a little 3-year-old kid named Shlok. The bond grew stronger as the boy grew up. The boy left the orphanage when he was adopted by the Agnihotri family. Thus he became Shlok Agnihotri. He was like son to Kaveri Mausi, and she was like his mother. Shlok wasn't happy staying away from Kaveri Mausi. He cried everyday remembering her. Though the Agnihotris were good people, he never could adjust with them. The death of his parents (the Agnihotri couple) brought him back to the orphanage and he was happy to be with Kaveri Mausi again. Later he stayed away for his education and there was no contact for years. And then, suddenly one day, there he was, the great writer Shlok Agnihotri, standing at the door of the orphanage, longing to meet his Kaveri Mausi. Kaveri Mausi couldn't believe it and she was so glad to see him that she couldn't control her tears of joy. Shlok touched her feet and took her into his embrace. He had come there to take her with him, forever. He completed all the formalities and brought Kaveri Mausi to his home to live with him now on. And since then, Kaveri Mausi stayed with her dear child Shlok.

Aastha was amazed to know this. What an incredible story this was! Now she respected Shlok even more.

Aastha was walking past Shlok's room when he came out. Without noticing that Shlok wasn't in a good mood, Aastha said, "Sir, I wanted to ask you about the Avinash-Shrenu story! I found some pages in your study and..."

"Oh just shut up!! That story is crap!! Understand?!! And I have stopped working on it long time ago...!" said Shlok in irritation.

"No Sir, that story is amazing!! Why don't we work on that? It would be so..."

"Will you stop giving me advice?!! Why the hell have you come here?!!" he yelled, "Just leave!! Don't stay here... Please go back to your home!!" Shlok left the place in anger and frustration.

Aastha felt bad again. But why was he frustrated? It can't be because she asked about the incomplete story... Or was it the reason? Aastha saw chunks of crumbled papers all over Shlok's room. She went in and saw that it was about his new story he had discussed with Aastha. Aastha could see that he had started the story many times but discarded it every time. So that's why he was so frustrated. It seemed like he wasn't able to concentrate on his work and he wasn't able to get the output as he desired. "But why does he always tell me to leave?!!" thought Aastha as her eyes watered. She ran to her room and closed the door.

Shlok returned to the bungalow late night. Kaveri Mausi was awake to serve dinner to Shlok. He ate silently and went to his room. Before he went in, he walked to Aastha's room but the door was closed. He knew he had hurt her yet again. He decided to say sorry to her the next morning.

The next morning, Shlok went to Aastha's room to talk to her. He was surprised to see that the door was open. He called out for Aastha but didn't get any reply. He pushed open the door and was shocked to see the room clean and tidy as if no one stayed there. He missed a beat. Aastha's bag too was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh no! She can't leave!!" he thought and rushed to the drawing room calling out Aastha's name. He didn't find her anywhere. His heart was beating fast now. "What have I done!!" he said helplessly.

Kaveri Mausi came there a little worried the way Shlok was calling out for Aastha. "Shlok?!! What happened beta?" she asked.

"Kaveri Mausi..." he said with wet eyes, "When did she leave... Aastha? And why didn't you tell me?! I know I yelled at her... But..."

"Shlok, what are you saying? I am not understanding anything... Who told you that Aastha left?" said Kaveri Mausi. Shlok looked at Kaveri Mausi in confusion. "She hasn't gone anywhere Shlok... Come with me...!!" she said as she took Shlok to the back door. "See, there she is!"

Shlok looked in the direction Kaveri Mausi was pointing and saw Aastha helping Ramu in planting new saplings in the garden. Shlok was so relieved and so glad to see her. He kept looking at her, smiling. Aastha noticed him and smiled back. That smile of her told Shlok that she knew he didn't mean what he said to her the day before. Shlok was glad that she understood him. Kaveri Mausi didn't fail to notice Shlok's attraction towards Aastha. She went back to her work happily.

Shlok stood at the door looking at Aastha as she and Ramu worked in the garden. Just then Shlok's phone began ringing. It was Nakul. Shlok went to his room and accepted the call in anticipation. Nakul informed Shlok that that Aastha was a very sincere employee of the company and her performace was appreciated. She was going to get a hike in her salary too. But she left the job suddenly because her marriage was fixed.

"What?!! Marriage?" exclaimed Shlok. But her status in the application was mentioned as 'single'. "Did she get married?" asked Shlok.

Nakul was told by the people in the company that Aastha was very happy and excited about her marriage. She had even invited a few of her friends from the company to her wedding and they did attend it. So it was clear that she had got married. Shlok was shocked to know that. Aastha was single now. Maybe something went wrong with her married life... May be she was a divorcee... Shlok couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities. He told Nakul to find out where Astha lived in Mumbai then, and told him to visit the place and get more information about Aastha.

"What exactly happened with her?" Shlok could only think about it now...

Link : CHAPTER 6

So, happy with the update???? Do you want more?!! 😉 
Edited by ..optimist.. - 9 years ago
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear want more pls update soon
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yayyy!!!! atleast while leaving, im first!!!!!
by the way, i dint read it yet dear
im running out of time
thanks for making me come first
hey aisha, im first!!!!😆😛

miss you alll!!! tata, bye-bye
cya

..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehare

Awesome update dear want more pls update soon

Thanks dear 😃