Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

The four Days!
Chapter-43:
Thirukkural: (Chapter-78; Poem-779)
Who would reproach with failure those who seal their oath with their death?
-Thiruvalluvar.
The paramedics moved toward the box as we lifted her out of the box.
Once placed her unconscious body on the floor, I crouched down fast to check her pulse. I could not get any pulse on the side of her neck. God!'
I was going to say the news to everyone, who was looking at me in the eye eagerly, waiting for the news nervously as I suddenly felt a weak pulse.
I checked it again before shouting, "She is alive!"
I repeated as though I was not satisfied with my statement, "She is still alive!", in a whisper as seeing Arjun, who was searching my eyes, bewilderingly and who was holding his breath.
Arjun let out a sigh, slouched on a box near and pillowed his face in his palms, as I moved away from her.
Then things started happening in a flash.
The paramedics attached an oxygen cylinder and a mask to her mouth.
As Ayesha joined her in the ambulance she was transported to the hospital.
We heard sirens, approaching.
I joined with Chottu as a ray of relief and even a glimpse of smile started creeping across everyone's face.
Chottu grinned at me and draped an arm around my shoulders silently, reassuringly.
Slowly everybody became normal, started moving and went out of the room.
I looked for Arjun as Chottu hugged me. But he had already left the place.
Chottu made a cute ponytail, once our mission was over. I grinned at him.
"What Chottu, once fulfilling the oath successfully, are you binding the hair back in satisfaction?"
He smiled and motioned me to get out of the place.
Still men where arresting the guys and were moving them towards the entrance.
We came out of the room and finally out of the entrance door.
Then we saw him, in between flashes.
'Who told the press?'
Commissioner himself was there and shook hands with Arjun and posed to cameras.
But Arjun was standing there like a monk, unperturbedly.
Once we set our foot out some of the flashes turned towards us too. We happily gave them poses. Once again Chottu hugged me in pleasure. We posed as though we were two nations' presidents meeting in a conference, formally. But the next moment we high-fived cheerfully and grinned at the cameras.
+++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
This chap is stopped short for the, fresh start of the next chap!
Dears, as u may have guessed it, this story is all set to bag and we'll get two more parts, including an epilogue.😎
Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali
all is well that ends well 😊
so for not only the girl even for team all ended well
now will go back to sakshi i hope she is still in hospital after all 😉
thanks for pm