saba23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i  have sensitive skin and i am tried of the pimple marks in my skin i want to get rid of them.. and also how should i grew my lashes... and also i am losing my complexion these days. waht should do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can anyone help me with these problems..thanksss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya234 thumbnail
best is to eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Also drink enough water everyday.
Beautiful skin starts with a healthy diet. Growing lashes im not too sure. The marks too.. Also cleanse, tone and mosturize ur face daily. Will really help with the complexion problem. 😉
micropink11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm not sur if u cam grow lashes! 😆 Also, if u have sensitive skin then try and not put too much make-up on becoz they hav a lot of chemicals in em which are not too good 4 ur skin!!
Hope that helped!! 😊
Miss_QueTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There is a way to grow your lashes. Apply vaseline to them. I don't know if it works or not, mine are naturally long.
friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_QueTee

There is a way to grow your lashes. Apply vaseline to them. I don't know if it works or not, mine are naturally long.

hey miss_queetee u read this somewhere? i mean shall this be tried?will it not harm the eyes?

Miss_QueTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friend_125

hey miss_queetee u read this somewhere? i mean shall this be tried?will it not harm the eyes?

I read it somewhere & my friend told me. I don't think it will since u dnt put it in ur eyes lol😳