trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Now that we know Karan's guilt is confirmed, and Veera knows Parth is alive, what do people think will happen?  will Karan get away with it, or will Veera save the day and catch him before he takes Krishna away?  how will she figure out it was Karan? 

Also.... who is a worse villain, Veer, who repented for raping Chand, or Karan who hasn't attacked anyone but set up Veer, Nirvaan and now Krishna and the entire Chandrana family?

Everyone please share your thoughts!

Veer caused a lot of heartache in Chand's life, pre and post-marriage, but he did try to make amends.  He did it out of desire for Krishna.

Karan hasn't physically harmed anyone besides Parth, but he hasn't fathered any children or tried to attack a woman and frame his own brother by switching lab results.  He also did it out of desire for Krishna.  and a desire to win. 

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritushastri thumbnail
I think Karan is too bad. Both Veer and Karan came back from the brink of death,Veer taking the course for a better life but Karan has remained the same deceitful and conniving person.Good actions done with best intentions and a pure heart are accounted but the ones done through false 'put-ons' do come to an end,revealing the darker side of an individual.i hope Veer does get some justice for his true repentence and Karan meets his evil end.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well all i can hope is that the shaadi will be stopped one time and that krishna and parth get back together and karan will be reveald for kidnapping parth

i did veer and karan both are the worst villian they both choose an other way to get what they wanted so in mine eyes they both are worse
teadybear thumbnail
karan is bad.but veer has improved.he is a very nice guy now.i think he will now help krishna and parth.