Ratitheangel creation gallery-last update on page 143 -huge update- Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

62.3k

Users

152

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow awesome update
Loved all the icons
Specially krystel arnav arjun hrithik n deepika
Requests were great too specially shaleen n 1D last one
Now coming to siggies
Rati n arjun one is good
Inshi, arnav khushu water fight, rabul n zaya
I also liked the arjun bijlani solo one too
N lastly raman and ishita one was good too :)
_Kamal_ thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AWSOME UPDATE DEAR...👏
LOVEd all the creations..
thanx for approving my requests😳
lipshaa thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update!!! All da Rain effect siggis r mind blowing!!!!
Long icons r awesome esp bolly hotties/yami/ArHi ones!!

monikasaxena05 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update
Did a fab job👏
Loved them
A4IC4Y67JE5SOXTY thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awsummm update dear⭐️
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations on your CG's last update😃
There are still many more to come👏
The update is amazing
but that Sonakshi's edit is completely superb. The middle pic looks like 3D. Its so cool😳
great job!😉
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u guys for ur like and comment <3
sumayyah1 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one!!
<3
luv it!!
edits are superb!!
thnxx!
tc!
shezara thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx for th pm :)...beautiful creations😊

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: Mystic_Muse · 3 months ago

INTRODUCTION Hello all my self Aishwarya. you guys can call me Aish. I am here to open my gallery. Inspirations From A S Forum What I make Non...

Expand ▼
Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 3 years ago

Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...

Expand ▼
Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 years ago

#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".