Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
Oh god. I am writing two stories right now hence my mind is overworked. Please dont ask me to give a riddle right now 😆
Originally posted by: CYWOU6TYKK7SJYOY
Alright .. 😒Which reminds me, when r u going to pick up my "frustration with dumbledore- Hogwarts fiasco" idea for one of ur ffs ?..or is it already in works 😉 😃
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--
Ah no...I ain't writing that😆 I have this idea for a Marauders oneshot though, that's in the works😆 oh and by the way, did you see the video mix I posted in the forum?
Originally posted by: H7DUQOATQW2BJI5I
Riddle :
Fearsome but demonstrably docile,Thus, the King's far fetched wishes seemed futile.Once an excited juvenile got carried away,But it quickly steered him out of the harm's way.The twins & their friend had a fun time with it,It was ticklish,logically it seemed dangerous albeit.It was one of the student's pastime,Serving it food was one way of doing it just like the brainy witch did it one time.P.S..Very very easy riddle but hopefully it will get the thread revived ..😆