loved the teaser di
what the πŸ˜†

Thanks Soni more to come soon!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Res
Unres

Oh Cyn di πŸ€—your Arnav is what I call "Boss man!" ⭐️He is not beating about the bush. He knows exactly what he wants. And he is going to work towards his aim of making her his! 
The man is already thinking of his honeymoon destination! How did he skip the Suhaag Raat bit!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Res

Unres

Oh Cyn di πŸ€—your Arnav is what I call "Boss man!" ⭐️He is not beating about the bush. He knows exactly what he wants. And he is going to work towards his aim of making her his! 
The man is already thinking of his honeymoon destination! How did he skip the Suhaag Raat bit!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I think ASR in love is going to have a little fun soon!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
thanks pooja!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thanks Soni (first one) and Arshi Hamesha for my Banners.

Arnav's Revelation of Love

Chapter 8 (continued)

The family was sitting around the table and there in the midst was Khushi all smiles. They stopped laughing when they saw Arnav.  Naniji said,
"Chote, you are finally home!  Come sit here next to Khushi." 

He came around the table, placed his suit jacket on the chair behind him and sat down, giving Khushi a lopsided grin.

"What's the occasion?  Is it a holiday that Miss Gupta has been invited?"  He asked and winked at her.

She looked at him in shock and her mouth formed a perfect O and she was ready to yell at him when Anjali said,

"No Chote, just an informal dinner and I wanted to chat with Khushi about the project over dinner." 

So they had a nice dinner and the conversation was light and much laughter and happiness was had by all.  When dinner was over Arnav turned to Khushi and grabbed her hand saying,

"Miss Gupta I want to show you something that may help you on this project," and pulled her across the living room and up the stairs to his room with Anjali and Naniji snickering in the background.

Once in his room he closed his door.

Khushi looked at the door wide eyed.

"Arnavji, um Sir, what are you doing?  Why are you closing the door?"

He slowly turned around, desire in his chocolate puppy dog eyes and started towards her and she took steps backward until she could go no further and Arnav was a breath away.  Her heart was racing, her blood rushing she could hear her heartbeat through her ears and she was breathless.  He made her this way.  He placed his hand against the wall just above her right shoulder and the other sweeped around her waist and pulled her to him... their bodies touching.

"Ar..S...Si..Sir?"

His mouth came crushing down on hers and he heard her squeak and then moan.

Her body went limp and his hard as steel.

Khushi's tentative lips and tongue were coaxed by demanding Arnav and before long a bliss came over them that neither ever experienced.  Her arms wrapped around his neck and their kiss deepened. 

A knock on the door interrupted them.  Anjali's voice came from behind the door,

"Chote, don't you want me to be in there too to "discuss" the project."  She snickered.

They quickly separated.  Khushi's hand went to her swollen, bruised lips and Arnav adjusted himself. 
"Uh, no Di," he yelled back, "I can just talk with Khushi, she will fill you in later."

Still giggling Anjali answered,

"Oh, okay Chote.  I will talk to Khushi later.  Carry on!"

A deep sigh of relief escaped from the embarrassed Khushi lips but before she could even take her next breath Arnav had her in his arms again.

He was kissing her silly.πŸ˜‰

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the warning in the PM else the chapter would have had me completely drowning..❀️
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice one.. anjali have to disturb them.. but good arnav didn't allowed her to take khushi away from him instead he kissed with more vigor seems so.. πŸ˜‰ loved the part 

thanks for pm 😊 
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww... They kissed... [:$]

I m so so happy, u made my day...
tasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read all parts in a go. Wonderful story. Please add me to your PM list.