Have you nocticed, at times when ND talks to Suyash or Paro, her dialogue delivery feels as if she is reading from a sheet of paper or as if she has crammed the phrases... It feels odd to listen, but try noticing it, you'll agree with me. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OHWL7OTWCOAKMKPP
Guys, is it me, or is this the truth?!
Have you nocticed, at times when ND talks to Suyash or Paro, her dialogue delivery feels as if she is reading from a sheet of paper or as if she has crammed the phrases... It feels odd to listen, but try noticing it, you'll agree with me. 😊
At first even I thought the same thing but later I saw her in other projects and I must say she's a very good actress😳 I guess that's the way they asked her to portray the character thus making her look a bit odd😕