Silver Jubilee Of IPKKND Spamming Thread ^_*

642109 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1

OHMYGOD! This is what I call Height of Vela Panti ๐Ÿ˜† I mean , What am I doing right now? I'm writing Banging Post for Silver Jubilee of IPKKND Spamming Thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You won't believe me that I actually went through all the Previous Threads & every single Page of it Just to make this Post Special ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And 25th Thread is not even in this world right now and I'm writing this two days before *Why I'm so Confident about two days? Because we have so Awesome Spammers

-Jo 24 Hours k Andar Andar Thread ki Game Pitti Kar dete hain-

First of all Congratulations Everyone for 25th Thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We Rock ๐Ÿฅณ

I came through this when it was 7th Thread โญ๏ธ And the Most disgusting threads were 11 and 22.

11th tou Jaisay Mai he lagi hui thi us par , Or 22nd Mai Spammer Sust Par gaye ๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you so much Taz, Afsha , Nikki , Div , Shilpa and rest of the Spammers for making these threads fun-filled. And Of course our Co-Admin Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now Fifteen threads by you.

~Cutyee and Mrinajan will be so Surprised to see this much Tarakki.

I tried to collect some Hilarious Moments and Pehli Pehli Mulaqats ๐Ÿ˜†

How I met Taz? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TAZ (In Spamming Mood) : Shut Up

Me : For a second I thought you said shut up to me! Hahahah

Taz: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Awww why would I say that to you? ๐Ÿค—

But I'm sure Khushi would say it if Arnav said that today. He's being a joru ka gulam nowadays .

LOL! Taz , You're such a Sweetheart โค๏ธ So Friendly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Soo Friendly means really friendly! You always welcome new member with ๐Ÿค— Ghulli millie type

May Allah Bless you with Everything you desire ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And yeah We're missing you on this Silver Jubilee ๐Ÿ˜› And I'm really hoping you to read this whenever you come back ๐Ÿค—

-Parhna tou Parhe ga-

When we were actually calculating time that how much it would take to earn that Pink Addict Medal


TAZ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You're so Intelligent

^LO Gee , Afsha made her Entry in Thread 10th.

Afsha ne phir Page 74 Mai Entry Mari Or Taz as usual Khule Dil Se Istaqbal kia .

Tobaah! Kitna bHao khati hai ๐Ÿ˜› 1 Dafa bhi meray Comment ko Quote nhe kia ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคฃ

^Aaa Gai Nikita bhi Broom par 11th Thread mai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Or Nikki Tu Tou Bazuka le kar aii thi!

First Meeting with Nikki ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Through these Following Smileys

Le, Meri Bandook!

๐Ÿ˜ณ Mai ne Tujhe chuaraya Jail se ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL Div ๐Ÿ˜† You're so Funny

LOL! Mjhe abhi tak Afsha ka Name bhi nhe pata tha

Finallyy!! Afsha ki Taraf se Response , warna tou Bohat he Bhao Khaya tha ๐Ÿคฃ

Afsha , Just a year Older? Or Tum ne Mjhe Dadi Bana dia ๐Ÿคฃ

When I came to know that Taz is Married ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Declaration of IF-Spammers

- - - -

What next Kuriye?? Rangeen Kapra bhi ___ ___ Jaye ๐Ÿคฃ

Afsha? Ye Ap batana Pasand Karen gi k ye Farsi likhi hai?

LOL ! Div & Mee ๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha!! Love you Taz ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Party Time when Div and Afsha tuned into Dazzler! A Colorful Post by Taz

New Promotions

Your Dazzler posts

*

Proud Moment

Here I represent you a Robotic Urdu by Afsha ๐Ÿคฃ

Spamming Fun

Ohh God , I'm hell tired now. Literally , My Head is Spinning

Although it was not needed , but I made such effort yaar โค๏ธ

Just few Threads more , Then I'll be Bus Bohat ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†

Meri Urdu VS Afsha ki urdu ๐Ÿคฃ With Translation

Last But not the least

What SEM made us to do

Alright , I'm Done! I went through upto 20 threads. Pheww!!

Which almost took Four Freaking Hours ๐Ÿ˜† I hope my Hard work would paid off! โญ๏ธ I hope you guys will Enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Taz , Afsha ,Nikita , Div - You guys are such Amazing People ! I'd love to remain in contact with you guys ๐Ÿค— Thank you so Much for being Amazing Friends and Dhansu Spammers too ๐Ÿคฃ

Everyone , Shilpa , Akshara , Nilu . Thank you for being here ๐Ÿค— It's always Fun to be with you guys ๐Ÿค—

Once Again Congratulations everyone on this Silver Jubilee!

And Not to Forget Ayesha , You're Awesome too ! I'm glad that our Comments make you laugh ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God , You use IF daily - Warna Hamara kya hoTa? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค— So Thank You to youu to ๐Ÿ˜‰


P.S: Aloud nye Allowed


PP.S: I'll not write this type of posts never and never again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜›


PPPS : Sincere Dhuuz Dhuzz , Dhayeen Dhayeen for SEM!

Edited by -Areeba- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

3.3k

Users

10

Likes

83

Frequent Posters

eeeeeeeee thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
oye meri ebuuu
yeh kya h ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
itni mehnaat
mujhe time chahiye poora padhne k liy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mobile se screenshot le rhi
subah metro me padhjungi yaar
dil khush kr deta ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ






'




this is for u

yeh ek comment h
kal do tin aur honge yahan
meri toh neend uda di tune๐Ÿ˜ณ
bye.
bahut late ho gya
love u all ...ebu ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ginya - 12 years ago
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
ebuuu...meri pyaari ebu...tune toh kya post mara..
expectations se bahut uppar

super se uppar
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
div26 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
My god Areeba ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hats off to you for going to so many threads and trouble to make this post.
What an amazing post. I absolutely loved it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hugs for you ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

It is so lovely to see all the previous comments and how we all met ๐Ÿ˜†
So happy to have spoken to you, Nikita, Afsha and Taz. You guys are awesome ๐Ÿค—
Edited by div26 - 12 years ago
642109 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: div26

My god Areeba ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hats off to you for going to so many threads and trouble to make this post.
What an amazing post. I absolutely loved it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hugs for you ๐Ÿค—

It is so lovely to see all the previous comments and how we all met ๐Ÿ˜†
So happy to have spoken to you, Nikita, Afsha and Taz. You guys are awesome ๐Ÿค—



I'm super glad that you guys liked it!
Warna I was like , This would be the Bonga post because of Pictures and Length of Post!

21-24 threads were left , I was too tired and I decided to finish it wen I was in the middle of 20th thread!

But I'm happy , Finally My hard work is paid off!

๐Ÿค—
642109 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: ginya

oye meri ebuuu
yeh kya h ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
itni mehnaat
mujhe time chahiye poora padhne k liy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mobile se screenshot le rhi
subah metro me padhjungi yaar
dil khush kr deta ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ






'




this is for u

yeh ek comment h
kal do tin aur honge yahan
meri toh neend uda di tune๐Ÿ˜ณ
bye.
bahut late ho gya
love u all ...ebu ๐Ÿค—



Ye Kya hai? hahaha! ye bus Pagal Pan Tha Jo ab poora ho Gaya! ๐Ÿคฃ
Awww!! Kr dena 2-3 Comments or! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you So Much , I'm glad you liked it!
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
Ebuu itni mehnat!!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kya baat hai meri jhalli sherni! ๐Ÿ‘

Awsome awsome awsome post!!!!! It wz aming! Thanx for taking me down the memory lane again! ๐Ÿค—

Meri Urdu intni bhi kharab nahi hai yaar! ๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry yaar i couldnt help complete thread 24 and didnt get to comment on the first pg of 25 ๐Ÿ˜ญ reason spamming thred mein batati hoon.

"And Not to Gorget Ayesha , You're Awesome too ! I'm glad that our Comments make you laugh Thank God , You use IF daily - Warna Hamara kya hora? So Thank You to youu to."
Do you mind explaining what you have written in bold? ๐Ÿ˜†

Taz, Div, Niki, and Ebuu i love you guys!!!
div26 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: ProudArshian

"And Not to Gorget Ayesha , You're Awesome too ! I'm glad that our Comments make you laugh Thank God , You use IF daily - Warna Hamara kya hora? So Thank You to youu to."
Do you mind explaining what you have written in bold? ๐Ÿ˜†



Good eye Afsha ๐Ÿ˜†
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: div26



Good eye Afsha ๐Ÿ˜†


Yeah uss ka pist meri mistakes se bhara hua hai toh meine bhi nikal di ๐Ÿ˜†
div26 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: ProudArShian


Yeah uss ka pist meri mistakes se bhara hua hai toh meine bhi nikal di ๐Ÿ˜†



๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster ยท 3 months ago

6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".